OK I took a look at the xml for HDTToys_HAnimDildo in JFF. When you said uncheck to allow collision you were referring to the "no collide with:" section for hkpCapsuleShape and it looks like they are all set right to collide with the right parts so I'm thinking that something in the script for SL Toys is pointing the animation away from those xmls maybe?

You are looking for an object in this mod to collide with an actor? The XMLs for the object should already be collision enabled.  So if there is no collision, then generally speaking, its going to be that the actor being collided with has collisions disabled, or the actor holding the object doesn't have the Havoc object equipped in their inventory. Obviosuly there could be other causes, but for the most part, it's probably one of the 2. So, if the script is working with the particular animation, the havoc object will be equipped in the actor's inventory that is using it. But depending on what part of the body it's colliding with, that body part needs to have collision enabled (unchecked) in it's governing XML. So I am guessing that the XML I mentioned above has too many check boxed checked off.

Ok so after looking at the xmls in JFF I can see how the hands (which do work) compare with the animObject for this mod. When I look at the hdtVagina.xml to see how it interacts with the hands it is as you said, the block is clearly unchecked for the hands, but after experimenting with checking and unchecking boxes I'm not convinced its the xmls. Collision seems to be working for everything else which makes me think that SL Toys is still interfering somehow with this mod either by replacing the objects used or bypassing the xmls. Plus from what i can tell no xmls were replaced by any other mods which tells me they were sufficient at the start when everything worked initially. It wasn't until after I installed SL Toys that it all stopped working. Unfortunately i can't seem to uninstall SL Toys now to try without, or at least if I do it doesn't fix it so I think there is a script. I will try with a new game and see if that works any better.

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2020 at 12:35 PM, Bazinga said:

summon Bazinga :P

Hey,

I was pointed here by bishlapped and tried to make sense of all the information, but I couldnt :(
Reason is: I am looking for a way to add collision to the basic ZAP cane to have collision in all basic whipping using a cane. 

The ZAP Whipping is somehow combat related, it uses combat animations, so I dont know how much of the stuff you wrote here is even relating to that (and maybe it is just impossible?) since it is not SLAL, Sexlab or paired animation related.  
There are some nifs for the canes and other tools in the ZAP framework, but I m not even sure which combat animation it uses (i suspect the basic human one handed). 

Is this doable? 

On 8/10/2020 at 10:16 AM, Nymra said:

Hey,

I was pointed here by bishlapped and tried to make sense of all the information, but I couldnt :(
Reason is: I am looking for a way to add collision to the basic ZAP cane to have collision in all basic whipping using a cane. 

The ZAP Whipping is somehow combat related, it uses combat animations, so I dont know how much of the stuff you wrote here is even relating to that (and maybe it is just impossible?) since it is not SLAL, Sexlab or paired animation related.  
There are some nifs for the canes and other tools in the ZAP framework, but I m not even sure which combat animation it uses (i suspect the basic human one handed). 

Is this doable? 

I think it is dooable.

But I am saying that not entirely sure what animations you are referring to. What I do know is that if you set up the Havoc object with the correct hit box dimensions, that collisions will happen. If the object is equipped and if they connect regardless of animations it will trigger. For example, if I equip the cane in my follower's right hand and tell them to just stand in one place, and I walk in front of the follower where a collision box connects to the havoc object's hit box, such as butt cheeks, then it will trigger the collision with or without any animations.

Meaning, the collisions are not dependent on animations at all, just being equipped and connecting to a collision. It may be that instead of a separate havoc object, you just set up the correct hit box on the zaz cane directly.

So the object below is invisible but still occupies the space from the NPC holding it. So if your butt's hit box comes within 64 pixels (I think that's what it represents) from the NPC's R Hand, you will get a collision. This is not dependent on Animations. It will happen anywhere the physics is active.

I will also test that on an NPC holding an actual Zaz Cane/Crop as a weapon.

image.png.e55e0addb300cbdbc0480d87984bf0d4.png

I tested it. I set my follower in one place, equipped them with a Zaz punishment cane. Also the havoc object. When I drew my sword, my follower drew the cane. I then used Jaxons positioner to manipulate the position of the follower to poke my butt with the cane. It triggered the collision. No animations involved.

Sorry, but I really understand only like 10% of what u write :P

Never got around to dig into collisions and havoc and stuff. 

I just understand you seem to have managed to make it work!

So I ll just ask: Can you make a patch for Zap Framework that adds collision to the cane? 
I believe most mods just equip that one... Prison Overhaul, Slaverun, Naked Dungeons and more mods use it at least, hmm. 

I would not know where to start

Let me see, If my theory is correct, it would be the same as attaching the same XML file to the cane as to the havoc object

If it's correct, it would just be dropping the nif with the xml into Zaz

OK, partial success. But I need to find some more out. By adding the extra data to the mesh, I was able to get it to collide with the body, however, it was not equipped properly in the R Hand.

8 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

OK, partial success. But I need to find some more out. By adding the extra data to the mesh, I was able to get it to collide with the body, however, it was not equipped properly in the R Hand.

wow, still sounds awesome. 

I could play around as well for testing if you send me the files. 
Maybe the code tells something. 

There is 2 options as I see it. Adding collision to the zaz cane, or scripting the Havok object to equip on the desired event. Which is how this mod works. By adding the havok object to the animation scenes.

I need to re edit the object as I put it back after my test.

Here are the files. I've added the Extra Data to the cane pointing it to the XML.However, the XML seems to attach the cane to the floor at the actor's feet instead of in the R Hand. But even still, using Jaxon's Positioner, using the cane to poke my player, triggered collisions. So it would be a netter of getting the cane in the hand instead of on the floor.

ZaZCaneWeapon.nif ZaZCaneWeapon.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being absent for so long, modding this game just isn't fun for me anymore.

And when it starts to feel like work and you don't get paid what do you do, right? ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be reading this thread (maybe I'll skim it though) or most other stuff on here anymore and I wish you good luck with your projects and happy modding.

If someone needs something uploaded to the download section of one of my mods just pm me, I will be checking back in from time to time.

On 8/23/2020 at 4:37 PM, SilverBlack said:

Hi Bazinga,

I haven't been here for quite some time but I didn't forget about your tutorial. Is it still in the works ? Thanks again.

Nope, sorry about that.

My other tutorial on setting up HDT PE physics/collisions should be helpful though and most other stuff shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

Like how to set up new animations in this mod ... And I think I already explained parts of that somewhere in this thread, didn't I?

• 1 month later...

It depends on both the meshes and the behavior hkx file. Dunno if the one in this mod is still compatible with SSE.

edit:

I'm not sure because this has been a while ago but the meshes might actually not be needed. I think I just slightly corrected the positions so they better match the animation.

edit 2:

Look what I found.

Seems like the file was deleted though. Weird. The post still confirms that the behavior hkx file needs to be replaced and the modified mesh isn't necessary.

On 10/1/2020 at 9:35 AM, Bazinga said:

It depends on both the meshes and the behavior hkx file. Dunno if the one in this mod is still compatible with SSE.

edit:

I'm not sure because this has been a while ago but the meshes might actually not be needed. I think I just slightly corrected the positions so they better match the animation.

edit 2:

Look what I found.

Seems like the file was deleted though. Weird. The post still confirms that the behavior hkx file needs to be replaced and the modified mesh isn't necessary.

Yeah I actually think that post led me to this mod in the first place. Thanks for having a look anyways! I might have to see if I can figure out what converting a hkx file to SSE takes.

Edit: Okay I only had to convert the behaviors file to SSE and it works like a charm. Thanks for all your effort! (Even though I don't get to enjoy the time you put into HDT work)

• 1 year later...

I know it's been 2 years since the last post in this thread, it's 2022, Skyrim SE has come a long way and I do have Leito's double dildo animation working but it's still missing the double dildo. I have Billyy's animation with double dildo that seems to be working fine though, the dildo is in the scene but Leito's seems to still be missing so I tried to find a fix, and this is where I always end up on. I've read that this is not SE compatible but since it's been some time and SE has improved since then, does anyone know if anybody ported this mod for SE? or if anyone plans to?

EDIT: Nvm, I found a port. Here's a link to it if anyone is looking for a Skyrim SE port of this mod to fix Leito's double dildo animations. I used this port and finally got the dildo to show in the animation in-game. I can't seem to share the link here since my post is being hidden.

Edited by PeepoLeFrog
9 hours ago, PeepoLeFrog said:

I know it's been 2 years since the last post in this thread, it's 2022, Skyrim SE has come a long way and I do have Leito's double dildo animation working but it's still missing the double dildo. I have Billyy's animation with double dildo that seems to be working fine though, the dildo is in the scene but Leito's seems to still be missing so I tried to find a fix, and this is where I always end up on. I've read that this is not SE compatible but since it's been some time and SE has improved since then, does anyone know if anybody ported this mod for SE? or if anyone plans to?

EDIT: Nvm, I found a port. Here's a link to it if anyone is looking for a Skyrim SE port of this mod to fix Leito's double dildo animations. I used this port and finally got the dildo to show in the animation in-game. I can't seem to share the link here since my post is being hidden.

Link?

• 5 months later...