Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Loving this! Quick question though. Any ideas for the chaurus hunter and spiders? 

me, Billyy and SirNibbles all have some ideas for them, but there are no rigs available for them yet and that's a big problem for any animators that require/want to use rigs for there work.

Do we need to install both 2.1.0 and 3.0 and furniture 2.1 or is 3.0+furniture 2.1 enough?

all 3 if you want everything, it's more like "part 2 v1.0" not "v2.1.0".

(Billyy you may want to rethink the naming scheme, it's a bit confusing....and that's a bit hypocritical of me to say with how i keep naming things ;p)

I cant get the chaurus reaper animations to work, only normal chaurus animations show up. Need help.

Yeah same here the Chaurus Reaper/hunter animation is not shown up although i registered all of the new animations just like before, the rest of it all fine

Tried using Mass MatchMaker for Giant-F-Giant anims, but it only does Giant-F - no second giant involved.  Any ideas how to correct this?  ...or maybe I have too many anims loaded and this one is not registering or working as a result?

Mass Matchmaker has had issues with multiple creatures in the past, probably (we think, board consensus this is) that its old.  Regular Matchmaker does work if you tag the two creatures you want and then yourself.

there is a way to launch these animations ? Animal Mansion can't trigger it.

Regular matchmaker worked on the previous ones. I personally haven't tried the new set... that's something for later today.

Do we need to install both 2.1.0 and 3.0 and furniture 2.1 or is 3.0+furniture 2.1 enough?

(Billyy you may want to rethink the naming scheme, it's a bit confusing....and that's a bit hypocritical of me to say with how i keep naming things ;p)

Haha, ya I didn't notice the odd naming scheme until I was uploading the files and even I got slightly confused. I might rename the second pack or at least the file name, but until then I guess people will have to actually read the mod page.

Psst Billy, i hear you like dem dragonpriests, look what ive got here for ya:

I mean, I'd never turn down another rig. Dragon Priests don't excite me too much, but I'd still take him. However if you were to ever come across let's say, any other insect rigs...

I cant get the chaurus reaper animations to work, only normal chaurus animations show up. Need help.

Yeah same here the Chaurus Reaper/hunter animation is not shown up although i registered all of the new animations just like before

They're registered under the chaurusreaperrace which was added in MadManGun's MNC SLAL Edition. So you'll need that for them to work, as well as for Dragon Priests.

The chaurus reaper animations will only come up on reapers, and not regular chaurus. However reapers still use regular chaurus animations as well, but that's something Ashal would need to fix on sexlabs end.

Haha, ya I didn't notice the odd naming scheme until I was uploading the files and even I got slightly confused. I might rename the second pack or at least the file name, but until then I guess people will have to actually read the mod page.

Psst Billy, i hear you like dem dragonpriests, look what ive got here for ya:

I mean, I'd never turn down another rig. Dragon Priests don't excite me too much, but I'd still take him. However if you were to ever come across let's say, any other insect rigs...

Yeah same here the Chaurus Reaper/hunter animation is not shown up although i registered all of the new animations just like before

They're registered under the chaurusreaperrace which was added in MadManGun's MNC SLAL Edition. So you'll need that for them to work, as well as for Dragon Priests.

The chaurus reaper animations will only come up on reapers, and not regular chaurus. However reapers still use regular chaurus animations as well, but that's something Ashal would need to fix on sexlabs end.

Eventually i already installed the latest MNC 10b version, i can trigger the MNC chaurus reaper animation but for some reason your new animation were not there for chaurus reaper only, the rest of em are all fine for example dragon priests, i think i'm gonna try another one then 

Edit: sorry for the miscommunication not the little chaurus but the bigger one right?, and i almost thought its the hunter haha 

thanks again

Eventually i already installed the latest MNC 10b version, i can trigger the MNC chaurus reaper animation but for some reason your new animation were not there for chaurus reaper only, the rest of em are all fine for example dragon priests, i think i'm gonna try another one then 

In that case you may need to rebuild the sexlab animation registry. In the SLAL mcm in general options go disable all > rebuild sexlab animation registry > and then enable all/whatever animations you want to enable, and then register them. In theory that should fix it.

In that case you may need to rebuild the sexlab animation registry. In the SLAL mcm in general options go disable all > rebuild sexlab animation registry > and then enable all/whatever animations you want to enable, and then register them. In theory that should fix it.

I found the bigger one(reaper) and i almost thought that its the chaurus reaper is the flying one but when i saw your animation gif its not, really sorry for that  :), too bad that chaurus reaper is not in the hentaicreature mod so i need to use command console to summon it 

too bad that chaurus reaper is not in the hentaicreature mod so i need to use command console to summon it

i'm still trying to learn how to add new spells to that mod.

That little bugger 1-shotted my level 1 character all the time when I wanted to test things and I forgot to turn off AI detection.

That little bugger 1-shotted my level 1 character all the time when I wanted to test things and I forgot to turn off AI detection.

tgm

tgm is the best way to test something dirty beside hentai creature because they all hostile  :P

There is also the TIM console command for testing things that activate when you lose x-amount of health as it places you in immortal state but allows you to still take damage but never letting it reach 0 (final blow animations might cause a permanent decapitation bug).

I can't seem to get the Dragon Priest or Chaurus Reaper animations to work. The Dragon Priest seems to be trying to use human animations; the priest will float in the air doing nothing while the female acts the part of a MF human animation. The chaurus reaper just uses the regular chaurus anims instead of its own, though the chaurus reaper is obviously unaligned as it isn't to scale with the regular chaurus. Seems SL doesn't recognize them as their own races, any clue why?