Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Unfortunately these animations will still come up even with ridderless boars.

i can fix that problem....i think,

It also took me a while to realise that the riekling always has his spear in-game, so it can look odd in some animations.

but that's a bit harder to deal with, more so now because i armed the HentaiCreatures version of them last month. :rolleyes:

Holy shit dude, thats one big ass skeever

It's regulation size. They're a lot bigger than one might think.

now i kinda want to learn how to create a texture replacement, is a shame to use your animations with such ugly creatures

There are "mice" in the ETaC mod in both Riften and Morthal that are just reskinned skeevers. If Aroused Creatures triggers on one of them, they'll walk around skeever sized when done. Their walking animation is a little off, but they do look nicer.

Unfortunately these animations will still come up even with ridderless boars.

i can fix that problem....i think,

It also took me a while to realise that the riekling always has his spear in-game, so it can look odd in some animations.

but that's a bit harder to deal with, more so now because i armed the HentaiCreatures version of them last month. rolleyes.gif

Only way I could think of getting around it would be to make riderless boars use their own set of animations, but then you'd be registering some animations twice.

As for the spear thing I think it's fine as is. It's not too bad, and in fact comes in handy for some of the other animations. The fact that the HentaiCreatures one didn't have one is what threw me off to begin with. I assumed it was an animobject up until I saw someone point out it wasn't the norm for the rider not to have his spear.

Only way I could think of getting around it would be to make riderless boars use their own set of animations, but then you'd be registering some animations twice.

as far as i know it should be a clean cut between animations that animate the rider and animations that don't, so i don't think anything will need to be registered twice (note: i have not seen your new animations yet)

as far as i know it should be a clean cut between animations that animate the rider and animations that don't, so i don't think anything will need to be registered twice (note: i have not seen your new animations yet)

Anub and I both animated the riekling into animations that would work with just the boar. They aren't needed for the animation to look right, but it'd be a shame to not be able to see them with the mounted version too.

Anub and I both animated the riekling into animations that would work with just the boar. They aren't needed for the animation to look right, but it'd be a shame to not be able to see them with the mounted version too.

i can fix that, i could make a 3rd animation pool, like i did for "Dogs" & "Wolves" by making a "Canines" pool.

the only hard part would be coming up with a good name for it.

Holyshit really thanks for the update Billy i'm gonna make your animation screenshot smile.png , so for the mounted riekling boar got their own animation? 

More or less. Most of the boar animations are intended to be used with the mounted version, and would look odd without the rider present. However mounted and unmounted versions share the same animation set, so unmounted boars can still use animations not intended for them.

i can fix that, i could make a 3rd animation pool, like i did for "Dogs" & "Wolves" by making a "Canines" pool.

the only hard part would be coming up with a good name for it.

Hmm I see what you're saying, but I don't quite see how it'd work. Of course you're the expert here. I'll leave it in your hands if you think it can be done.

We really need a Riekling themed mod !!!

Word, just recently did the Thirsk Mead Hall quests and found the Sexlab Solutions dialogue for the Riekling side... reminded me how many awesome animations they have now that we really don't see much outside of Solstheim (or losing to mod-added creatures that are reskinned Rieklings w/ Defeat).

Awesome work Billyy, I'm not sure I'd call any animation upload of 10 brand new animations "small".  :P All of the new animations look great.   

I'm confused... are the new animations contained in BillyCreatures2? why not just add it instead in one pack? in my load order here's the animation packs I've already added (which comprises 50% of the creature animations in my SL) and there's too many...

You should have only 3 pack

Billy creatures v3.0

Billy Creature2 v1.1 (new animations)

Billy furnature v2.1

that is all the billy animations

I'm confused... are the new animations contained in BillyCreatures2? why not just add it instead in one pack? in my load order here's the animation packs I've already added (which comprises 50% of the creature animations in my SL) and there's too many...

I believe he's just made so many animations that his pack overflowed the maximum displayable animations for one SLAL page.  You just need the latest version of his Creatures, Creatures 2, and CreatureFurniture packs and that's everything.

I believe he's just made so many animations that his pack overflowed the maximum displayable animations for one SLAL page.  You just need the latest version of his Creatures, Creatures 2, and CreatureFurniture packs and that's everything.

Exactly correct. The naming scheme can make it a little confusing, but the main mod page should make it fairly clear which pack has what.

Hmm I see what you're saying, but I don't quite see how it'd work. Of course you're the expert here. I'll leave it in your hands if you think it can be done.

Notice to all Animators:

i am changing what boar animations are registered as...

"Boars": WILL BE for non-mounted boars only, but for now it will still works for all boars so that SLAL Packs will not immediately become "broken".

(so there is no rush to update your SLAL packs right this second)

"BoarsAny": is for animations that are compatible with both mounted and non-mounted boars.

"BoarsMounted": is for boar animations that won't look right without the rider.

Guest sirrinriss

Probably stupid  question. But where do I find non mounted boar? There is only one mounted board in hentai creature mod to spawn and I didn't see any boar in Solstheim ever.

If you put player.placeatme XX02403B into the console you'll spawn a boar on it's own.

XX is the number before your Dragonborn DLC like in the picture

post-1989272-0-44867900-1504453056_thumb.png

So mine is Dragonborn 04 so to spawn the Boar it's "player.placeatme 0402403B 1" without quotes.

so is it safe to uninstall the previous slal packs because the newest ones have all the previous animations? I'm a bit wary of removing any slal packs since I feel I will miss out on some animations...

the new ones still have all the old animations and they use the same file names.

so is it safe to uninstall the previous slal packs because the newest ones have all the previous animations? I'm a bit wary of removing any slal packs since I feel I will miss out on some animations...

Yes, you only need the 3 most recent files. They contain every animation I've done.

great animations Billy! Any plans on doing  transformed Vampire Lords? I've been using Flower Girls and

would love to see Vampire Lord Form and Werewolf implemented.

They aren't high on my list because I feel like they're pretty rare to encounter, but I would like to make a few maybe. I also hadn't looked into how the player vampire form works. Can they trigger scenes while in that form and will it even work correctly, and are they even the same thing? Also can npcs transform into them? I need to figure out which scale to use. Wild ones are 1.08 scale, but if people can transform into them then it'd probably be easier to make them at 1.0 scale. That's assuming of course they work like werewolves and inherit their scale of their human form.

Probably stupid  question. But where do I find non mounted boar? There is only one mounted board in hentai creature mod to spawn and I didn't see any boar in Solstheim ever.

If you put player.placeatme XX02403B into the console you'll spawn a boar on it's own.

XX is the number before your Dragonborn DLC like in the picture

attachicon.gifNexus load order.png

So mine is Dragonborn 04 so to spawn the Boar it's "player.placeatme 0402403B 1" without quotes.

On Solstheim if you go up the coast on the left side of the map there are a couple of boars its after the tower with the reavers and before a row boat pulled up onto the shore.