Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Having a weird issue: When a Billy's animation starts by sexlab defeat, the creature stands perfectly still in idle position, not even playing idle animation. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong, as other animations work perfectly fine and the creature is not even t-posing, tried to re-register with SLAL, and the weirdest part is animations from other sources work perfectly fine. Anyone ever encountered something like this? screenshot for reference

20240415010234_1.jpg.87638cfc50c1da0ef19a2174916bbe09.jpg

On 4/15/2024 at 1:11 AM, Michelle Bubbles said:

Having a weird issue: When a Billy's animation starts by sexlab defeat, the creature stands perfectly still in idle position, not even playing idle animation. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong, as other animations work perfectly fine and the creature is not even t-posing, tried to re-register with SLAL, and the weirdest part is animations from other sources work perfectly fine. Anyone ever encountered something like this? screenshot for reference

20240415010234_1.jpg.87638cfc50c1da0ef19a2174916bbe09.jpg

Same problem but had with the animation of the 2 Sabre Cats 

hi everyone 

i have install this mod (the SE version and i have AE version) with MO2 and it seems to work fine but im getting a notification from MO2

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43)
• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

is it normal ? 

does it damage the stability of the game or something ?

46 minutes ago, calibre123 said:

with most mods on this site it's normal, and that warning is not true, the game knows how to handle forms versions all the way down to 16.

there are only a few cases where form version can be a problem, eg: weather mods.

billyy's esp only has AnimObject file path data in it.

18 hours ago, calibre123 said:

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

is it normal ? 

does it damage the stability of the game or something ?

If by "not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition" you mean it wasn't saved in the SE/AE Creation Kit, you would be correct.  None of your other assumptions are correct.  Form 44 plugins include data that is utilized in SE/AE but unused by previous versions of Skyrim (LE and regular Skyrim, meaning no DLC).  MO is likely reporting this erroneous error because the developers are either ignorant of the facts regarding form 43 and 44 or are too lazy to provide a more accurate and informative message.

There's nothing in this mod's esp or the one from Gunslicer or anyone else that releases animation packs that requires a form 44 plugin rather than a form 43 plugin.

Edited by Kastagir
On 4/26/2024 at 3:03 AM, Kastagir said:

If by "not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition" you mean it wasn't saved in the SE/AE Creation Kit, you would be correct.  None of your other assumptions are correct.  Form 44 plugins include data that is utilized in SE/AE but unused by previous versions of Skyrim (LE and regular Skyrim, meaning no DLC).  MO is likely reporting this erroneous error because the developers are either ignorant of the facts regarding form 43 and 44 or are too lazy to provide a more accurate and informative message.

There's nothing in this mod's esp or the one from Gunslicer or anyone else that releases animation packs that requires a form 44 plugin rather than a form 43 plugin.

thanks for the information my friend 🙂 it helped me a lot and now im better inform ! 

On 4/25/2024 at 9:36 AM, MadMansGun said:

with most mods on this site it's normal, and that warning is not true, the game knows how to handle forms versions all the way down to 16.

there are only a few cases where form version can be a problem, eg: weather mods.

billyy's esp only has AnimObject file path data in it.

double thanks to you mister madmansgun for answering my question not only on your mod page but also hare ! 💯

and by the way i really appreciate the work you did on MoreNastyCritters god bless you 🙌🙂

I've noticed that textures for certain objects are missing, such as gallows chains (the gallows themselves don't appear, not sure if that's intentional), the "wooden" horse (also it looks like her wrists are supposed to be locked up in something but it's not there), and crosses. I changed the form to 44 just to get rid of the annoying warnings that MO2 keeps giving, so I don't know if that would cause this. 

7 minutes ago, OnionHeart said:

I've noticed that textures for certain objects are missing, such as gallows chains (the gallows themselves don't appear, not sure if that's intentional), the "wooden" horse (also it looks like her wrists are supposed to be locked up in something but it's not there), and crosses. I changed the form to 44 just to get rid of the annoying warnings that MO2 keeps giving, so I don't know if that would cause this. 

Read the first post.  Textures and meshes come from the DD pack.  The pack's plugin is not required, but the resources are:

On 4/18/2017 at 2:11 PM, Billyy said:

FAQ:

Q: No animobject appears for the furniture DD pack?

A: It requires having the resources from Devious Devices isntalled, but the esp/esms don't need to be active.

54 minutes ago, Kastagir said:

Read the first post.  Textures and meshes come from the DD pack.  The pack's plugin is not required, but the resources are:

Yes. I came back to warn people not to response but I'm too late. 

14 hours ago, Obama2 said:

Nice update. I noticed a Hagraven animation in your RedGifs page. Will you eventually add that anim to the pack?

Yes, the Substar/pixiv supporters are a few updates ahead, but it'll make it's way here too.

I updated to the newest version of the mod for SE and when I run it through Nemesis I get a "badallocation" error, which in my very limited knowledge of modding, I find most often when Nemesis thinks an animation file is for LE and stops the process. Has anyone else run into this or found a workaround?

On 5/4/2024 at 5:20 AM, H Bof said:

I updated to the newest version of the mod for SE and when I run it through Nemesis I get a "badallocation" error, which in my very limited knowledge of modding, I find most often when Nemesis thinks an animation file is for LE and stops the process. Has anyone else run into this or found a workaround?

I don't know no nemesis, but you didn't happen to download the LE version or something?

15 hours ago, regen99 said:

hello is it enough to dowload the newest mode, or do i need to download others?

Just the latest is needed. The old versions are there begrudgingly for 'compatibility' reasons.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Billyy said:

I don't know no nemesis, but you didn't happen to download the LE version or something?

That's what I thought may have happened, but after double checking and getting a fresh install still no luck. I wish I could be more help of what could be the cause but I'm updating from v2.9 so it's been a long while lol, but for whatever reason that version works just fine with Nemesis.

I did download a more recent version a few weeks/months ago but it seems I deleted it and forgot (likely because I constantly run out of storage on my drive) but I remember that version working just fine as well I just don't remember what it was.

Edited by H Bof
Posted (edited)

I would like to report that I'm also facing issues with the 'bad allocation error' during Nemesis launching on the newer versions of the mod.

This to be exact:

ERROR(6002): An exception has occurred while patching. Report to Nemesis' author immediately

File: animationdatasinglefile.txt

Edited by wower2345

Im sorry for asking for help here, but this is something that annoys me and i have no clue on how to resolve it, it's about enabled animations in SLAL, my problem is regarding on how to select some animations, because the Sexlab selector won't show all of them, from billy's, only 10 animations show up when i open the anim selector, even tho all of them are registered and enabled, they do show up on aroused creatures, but since the animation selection there relies on rng, it's not a viable option.

And i know the selection of aggresive animations has some influence there, because during consensual interactions, only consensual animations appear in the Sexlab animation selector, or if an aggresive event happens and i press 0 (the keybind), only aggresive animations are available.
I don't know if i have to show some log, but i see nothing that could cause a conflict, especially when the animation packs work, but some of their animations won't appear in the selector.

Anyone knows how to get chaurus hunter animations aligned well? They seem to randomly misalign depending on the animation. It seems chaurus hunter and chaurus hunter fledgling share the same animation, but they have different body sizes, which makes one animation align well for one and then break for the other.

Thx

Edited by btasqan
On 5/11/2024 at 1:44 PM, Ollec said:

All my werewolf animation is not working, my character does the animation but not the werewolf, and some riekling, doggy anal, but older animation is working fine on them, i tryed all the tips i can find, update and rebuilding, i have LE oldrim

I'm having a similar problem with regular Wolf animations.