Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Animation request: Fucking a cow.
There exists a cow tongue-job animation from MNC, Funnybizness has a threesome animation, but no blowjob, fuck, facefuck, etc animations exist for them.

Edit: Pardon, the cow is from Hcos. I'm going to post there too.

On 4/17/2018 at 11:45 PM, XZero said:

Hmm.. for some reason, despite all the registry rebuilds (the properly mentioned series of disable, rebuild, enable, register process)  I cannot for the life of me get Chaurus Hunters to register as a surrender target or defeat actor.  Creature Framework registers them, sexlab animations an SLALs are registered (an checked) also disabled gender match (so all creatures default to male) even set creature gender to male in CF.  Even puppetered targets an forced them as male (even tho they list as male)  

Of NOTE, to which I found odd.. in Sexlab where it lists Character gender an target gender.. the Chaurus Hunters list as Female an I cannot change that option.

I run FNIS everytime I add new animation content to my mod list.  Deleting the old output file with a fresh overwrite output.

Using latest SL Framework, Creatures Framework, MNC v10.4, Defeat, an SLALs  Billy v1+v2, Anub and Leito. 

Have you tried the reconfigure function in defeat's MCM? You have to use that to update the list of enabled creature types in defeat if they did not have animations previously.

On 4/22/2018 at 2:55 PM, Pfiffy said:

Bees and Birds and Butterflys... Please do the Witchlights first. 

I’ve been looking at the floating balls of light. I thought they’d be pretty easy to make, but they’re annoying long, especially in the front, so they clip through the female body fairly easily. It will require some strategic positioning to prevent.

23 hours ago, Yuni said:

Animation request: Fucking a cow.
There exists a cow tongue-job animation from MNC, Funnybizness has a threesome animation, but no blowjob, fuck, facefuck, etc animations exist for them.

Edit: Pardon, the cow is from Hcos. I'm going to post there too.

But cows don’t have a di- Oh. Ooohhh... I’m afraid I may have to leave this in MadManGun’s capable hands.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

I’ve been looking at the floating balls of light. I thought they’d be pretty easy to make, but they’re annoying long, especially in the front, so they clip through the female body fairly easily. It will require some strategic positioning to prevent.

But cows don’t have a di- Oh. Ooohhh... I’m afraid I may have to leave this in MadManGun’s capable hands.

Cows.... Hm... is there any milking animation for them or for the Goats? I mean really immersive milking. There are mods about milking women and different animations for it, but did anyone ever milked a cow in Skyrim?

For the witchlights and the Storm Atronachs I would like to see an animation like in Mias Lair. They cast a spell and flashes are flickering around victim causing a lot of pleasure. If someone could do this... 

Thank you Billy for making a couple of animations for slaughterfish... now I am having nightmares of an invasion of floating dino-fish trying to impregnate anything it can get it's flippers on...I'm not kidding...I woke up when I saw my cat getting raped by some fish in that dream...

1 hour ago, arpaschad said:

Thank you Billy for making a couple of animations for slaughterfish... now I am having nightmares of an invasion of floating dino-fish trying to impregnate anything it can get it's flippers on...I'm not kidding...I woke up when I saw my cat getting raped by some fish in that dream...

Yea, I didn't think I'd ever see the slaughterfish animation without causing it myself... lets just say that Defeat throws a pretty wide net if you are knocked down in the wilds were everything was angry at you.  Poor guy did need some moveto.player help to get out of the water tho.

2 hours ago, arpaschad said:

I read that last part as "I woke up when I saw my car getting raped by some fish in that dream...", and I was baffled for a second. I mean, hot fish-on-car action sounds like something that has to have been done at some point, considering /r/dragonsfuckingcars is a thing and how much rule 34 I've seen involving vehicles (both anthro-fied and not), soo... okay, I guess?

Lol, thanks for the chuckle :classic_biggrin:.

On a more on-topic note, I never thought someone could actually do anything with Slaughterfish. Not only because of game limitations, but because they are freaking fish. So hats off to you, Billyy. Also can't wait to see what you do with the witchlights, that ought to be interesting indeed.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:45 AM, Pfiffy said:

Cows.... Hm... is there any milking animation for them or for the Goats? I mean really immersive milking. There are mods about milking women and different animations for it, but did anyone ever milked a cow in Skyrim?

For the witchlights and the Storm Atronachs I would like to see an animation like in Mias Lair. They cast a spell and flashes are flickering around victim causing a lot of pleasure. If someone could do this... 

Milking a normal cow? Where's the fun in that?

I'm not sure I could pull off the flashing lights thing either, how's it even work?

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you're forgetting about that one animation in HCOS.

I'm glad everyone and their cats/automobiles are enjoying sexing the floating fish monster, but don't forget that MadMan was indeed the original fish-fucker.

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you're forgetting about that one animation in HCOS.

I mostly meant anything with Slaughterfish where the fish is the active party. 'Cause, how the hell would that be possible? But turns out it was, lol.

But yeah, my bad, you are the one and only fishbanging pioneer, so all kudos to you :classic_tongue:.

no more...please...not like this...

leave motor vehicles and cats alone...

hmm...maybe that's the origin of the catfish...

NO!! don't give anyone ideas about impregnating vehicles anymore...besides I've seen too many Transformers movies already...let's get back to the honeys and the bees...

1 hour ago, arpaschad said:

no more...please...not like this...

leave motor vehicles and cats alone...

hmm...maybe that's the origin of the catfish...

NO!! don't give anyone ideas about impregnating vehicles anymore...besides I've seen too many Transformers movies already...let's get back to the honeys and the bees...

....wait a minute.....there is a mod that turns horses into cars.....and i have a "dragon on horse" animation.........

I CAN MAKE THE DRAGONS FUCK A CAR!!!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18665

ScreenShot1059.JPG

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?do=findComment&comment=2223987

8 hours ago, Billyy said:

Milking a normal cow? Where's the fun in that?

I'm not talking about fun, I'm talking about immersion. I'm a german, we don't have any humor and we don't know anything about fun... 

And I'm also talking about milk. There are so many milk related mods and there is no way of milking a cow.

Well: I have stolen a screenshot from Fishburger67's Sexlab Sex Slaves

LydiaMasterBate.png.436283ef71fefa9ad5d135ee93f34a4a.png

Maybe you get an idea of what I'm thinking of. 

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, that would be Troy McClure :tounge_wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2DYaMJ4ss

I would laugh if icthyophilia wasn't a real thing. :classic_tongue:

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm not talking about fun, I'm talking about immersion. I'm a german, we don't have any humor

I doubt that. My eighth grade math teacher was German and she used to tell us German fairly tales that were pretty humorous. A friend-with-benefits of mine is from Germany and she just loves Mel Brooks and his movies. I doubt a culture that could inspire Young Fronk-en-Steen is completely humorless. :classic_biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I would laugh if icthyophilia wasn't a real thing. :classic_tongue:

I doubt that. My eighth grade math teacher was German and she used to tell us German fairly tales that were pretty humorous. A friend-with-benefits of mine is from Germany and she just loves Mel Brooks and his movies. I doubt a culture that could inspire Young Fronk-en-Steen is completely humorless. :classic_biggrin:

Well, If you say so... From my point of view, We take things always too serious. Fun is not allowed by law. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, If you say so... From my point of view, We take things always too serious. Fun is not allowed by law. 

The same could be said of Americans. Especially since "political correctness" started here and is now the literal law of the land. PC is just a way of ensuring no one has any fun.

51 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The same could be said of Americans. Especially since "political correctness" started here and is now the literal law of the land. PC is just a way of ensuring no one has any fun.

Nah, PC isn't a truely American trait. It is just the neurosis of a particular type of human, the nanny scold. Every culture has a type of person that is just always miserable and wants everyone else to be so. Sometimes represented by shrewish old women and curmudgeonly old men.

I mean, we're the home of (randomly named) W.C. Fields, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Borat and Jackass! The Movie.   and Mel Brooks.

It is good to hear germans are not totally humorless though. Being all efficient and stern and such certainly gives the impression they aren't funny.

2 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Nah, PC isn't a truely American trait. It is just the neurosis of a particular type of human, the nanny scold. Every culture has a type of person that is just always miserable and wants everyone else to be so. Sometimes represented by shrewish old women and curmudgeonly old men.

I mean, we're the home of (randomly named) W.C. Fields, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Borat and Jackass! The Movie.   and Mel Brooks.

It is good to hear germans are not totally humorless though. Being all efficient and stern and such certainly gives the impression they aren't funny.

Just to mention it: this 'particular type of person in every culture' must be a german immigrant.  

All right boys, let's get back to talking about horny floating fish. Or how Skyrim needs some dragon on car animations.

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

And I'm also talking about milk. There are so many milk related mods and there is no way of milking a cow.

Well: I have stolen a screenshot from Fishburger67's Sexlab Sex Slaves

Maybe you get an idea of what I'm thinking of.

I guess an immersive milking animation isn't impossible, but it's kind of outside my scope. Like I can't put that into my SLAL.

Hmm, I think I see what you're getting at. Can't say I know how to include that effect into an animation though.

1 minute ago, Billyy said:

All right boys, let's get back to talking about horny floating fish. Or how Skyrim needs some dragon on car animations.

I guess an immersive milking animation isn't impossible, but it's kind of outside my scope. Like I can't put that into my SLAL.

Hmm, I think I see what you're getting at. Can't say I know how to include that effect into an animation though.

Heh, yea it seems like in the downtime your topic tends towards official unofficial off-topic thread.  At least we seem to have stopped discussing the merits of beehive fucking.... :tongue:

I think immersive milking could be cool.... but so would immersive tree climbing, immersive roof thatching and immersive wheat scything.  I don't see a reason to make an animation like that unless there was a mod for it to go home to.  If a modder was fully committed to making a farm expansion mod or something and specifically requested it maybe, but that is something more akin to a collaboration or a commission item.

I don't have any knowledge about special effects in animations either, but I do know that one of Anub's animations does something similar - it is the Mind Control animation and has a fair number of glows ect.  My suspicion is that they are just effect meshes included as animated objects however.

19 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Heh, yea it seems like in the downtime your topic tends towards official unofficial off-topic thread.  At least we seem to have stopped discussing the merits of beehive fucking.... :tongue:

I think immersive milking could be cool.... but so would immersive tree climbing, immersive roof thatching and immersive wheat scything.  I don't see a reason to make an animation like that unless there was a mod for it to go home to.  If a modder was fully committed to making a farm expansion mod or something and specifically requested it maybe, but that is something more akin to a collaboration or a commission item.

I don't have any knowledge about special effects in animations either, but I do know that one of Anub's animations does something similar - it is the Mind Control animation and has a fair number of glows ect.  My suspicion is that they are just effect meshes included as animated objects however.

Well there are a lot of things that could be done with honey.... And with milk... And cars...