Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

44 minutes ago, Billyy said:

All right boys, let's get back to talking about horny floating fish. Or how Skyrim needs some dragon on car animations.

We're all laughing at the joke, but I just realized something. Fallout-related instead of Skyrim, but still.

As far as I know (but don't quote me on this), in Fallout 4 the vertibirds are actually creatures as far as the game code knows; probably distantly related to/based on Skyrim's dragons, since the FO4 engine is an upgraded Skyrim one and I don't think Beth actually managed to code proper support for vehicles into the engine during the upgrade (chances are you are just riding a Vertibird-looking dragon code-wise, lol). Which means they have animations and behaviours and stuff, just like any of the other creatures (maybe in a weird way like Skyrim's dragons but still similar to other creatures). Which in turn means they should be able to be given custom anims if/when normal creatures are given them as well.

So while this is all theory, "Vertibird on X" or "X on Vertibird" animations could be a thing at some point. Ergo, while we can't have proper "dragon on car" anims in Skyrim since there are no cars (let's be honest, that "car skin" for a horse is a hackjob), we could have "Deathclaw on Vertibird" anims in FO4. Close enough :classic_rolleyes:?

I'll see myself out now...

Hmm, maybe we need to turn down the tomfoolery too. I wouldn't want to start getting serious requests for such stra- I mean, perfectly normal fetishes.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

I think immersive milking could be cool.... but so would immersive tree climbing, immersive roof thatching and immersive wheat scything.  I don't see a reason to make an animation like that unless there was a mod for it to go home to.  If a modder was fully committed to making a farm expansion mod or something and specifically requested it maybe, but that is something more akin to a collaboration or a commission item.

I don't have any knowledge about special effects in animations either, but I do know that one of Anub's animations does something similar - it is the Mind Control animation and has a fair number of glows ect.  My suspicion is that they are just effect meshes included as animated objects however.

Basically my thoughts.

As for Anub's stuff, I believe that's the case from what I've seen, but I'm not familiar with all his animations. I'm beginning to play with animobjects more myself, so maybe I'll come across something eventually.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

That's literally what I had in mind when I was making that post. Kudos on pointing it out, lol :classic_tongue:.

35 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Hmm, maybe we need to turn down the tomfoolery too. I wouldn't want to start getting serious requests for such stra- I mean, perfectly normal fetishes.

Okay, okay. Roger that. I'll behave now :angel:.

Let's drop that stuff go back to regular Skyrim critters. Again, looking forward to seeing how the hell can witchlights be used in a sex anim, and I'm expecting a surprise as good as the slaughterfish one. Any news on that?

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Let's drop that stuff go back to regular Skyrim critters. Again, looking forward to seeing how the hell can witchlights be used in a sex anim, and I'm expecting a surprise as good as the slaughterfish one. Any news on that?

This thread is awesome. "Guys, let's get back on track and discuss sex with fish and wisps!"

I also like that my desire to see creature animations with the X-cross/pillory is considered a "normal" fetish here.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Nothing revolutionary. I was just hoping I could use them as floating magical dildos more or less. I don't know if it'll look right though anymore. I need to play with it more, so no news on them yet.

49 minutes ago, EConway3118 said:

This thread is awesome. "Guys, let's get back on track and discuss sex with fish and wisps!"

Best thread on LL.

16 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

So I just wanna say, awesome pack! Also, I'm curious if you accept animation ideas...

I saw this picture the other day and I was like, "this would be an amazing animation in Skyrim if someone could."

I think one of the bonuses of being a 2D artist like Aka6 is that you don't have to justify where the rest of the horse is. :tongue:

Bug Report:
There is a typo in the latest "Creatures 2" SLAL JSON file.

Creature: Rabbit
Animation: Missionary
Typo: "Vaginal" is spelled "Vainal", causing no orgasm for anyone on animation finish.

Thank you, that is all.

3 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

So I just wanna say, awesome pack! Also, I'm curious if you accept animation ideas...

I saw this picture the other day and I was like, "this would be an amazing animation in Skyrim if someone could."

Reveal hidden contents

It's basically as Reesewow says. There arn't more gangbang animations for 2 main reasons. First, they're really annoying and time consuming to make. Second it's hard to get that many actors into the action like that. Unlike art, we can't just leave out the other parts of the body, we need to have them fit somehow. Which is difficult especially because we can't bend dicks off to the side.

If I were to ever try and make a horse triple pen animation, it'd be something like that.

8 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Bug Report:
There is a typo in the latest "Creatures 2" SLAL JSON file.

Creature: Rabbit
Animation: Missionary
Typo: "Vaginal" is spelled "Vainal", causing no orgasm for anyone on animation finish.

Thank you, that is all.

I sure do misspell that word often. I'll have to be more careful.

This will have to be fixed in the next update as I've already started putting it together.

Thanks for another report, Yuni-chan.

On 4/26/2018 at 3:47 PM, MadMansGun said:

....wait a minute.....there is a mod that turns horses into cars.....and i have a "dragon on horse" animation.........

I CAN MAKE THE DRAGONS FUCK A CAR!!!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18665

ScreenShot1059.JPG

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?do=findComment&comment=2223987

*GROAN*

Each day we fall further away from the light...

oh well...Dinobots...transform and roll out...

organic/mechanical abominations aside, I'm wondering if Billy have any FFC animation ideas on the line...or maybe I guess it's too hard like Billy mentioned before with too many actors around...but still crossing my fingers...

too much cooks (wangs and orifices) spoil the broth as they say...

4 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

Yeah, but just like, break the rig. Lol :astonished:

Behold, my greatest creation; Horse_3.5pGangbang. You just need to get your camera in there and you won't notice the 2 demonic half horses.

Spoiler

Horse_3.5pGangbang.jpg

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Behold, my greatest creation; Horse_3.5pGangbang. You just need to get your camera in there and you won't notice the 2 demonic half horses.

Reveal hidden contents

AHHHHHGG MY EYES!!! THERE BLEEDING!!!:bawling:

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Obviously the only logical escalation of this masterpiece is to recreate another Aka6 piece in Skyrim - 2F8Horse triple anal penetration side-by-side spitroast.  

The drawing is called "No, you can't roleplay AS the stables" and the caption is "Well I hope you're happy with yourselves" - this seems relevant to the topic. :classic_tongue:

14 hours ago, Billyy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Horse_3.5pGangbang.jpg

That is pretty freaking awesome and hilarious! I do have a couple thoughts now that I see a 3D representation of it. Since the female character rig is more malleable, maybe have her lower torso pivoted in such a way that the two horses on top are shoulder-to-shoulder (instead of exploded on top of each other, which LOL). The other is, if possible, make it so that they are magic horses where the top two torsos become invisible but keep the penis visible. Yeah, then they'd just be floating penises but that's the MAGIC ;)

EDIT. Forgot to say, thank you for showing me this, you made my day.

43 minutes ago, gazaking123 said:

the canine, churus reapers animations dont work and the threesome for the creatures like dogs trolls dont work either even with fnis working

I'm going to guess that these are the source of your issues:

On 4/18/2017 at 5:11 PM, Billyy said:

Q: Can’t start animation with specific creature (usually newer creatures, Canines, Dragon Priest, Chaurus Hunter, specific Spiders).
A: Make sure you have latest More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition installed, and then in the SLAL MCM, disable all animations, then “rebuild sexlab animation registry”, and then enable all your animations again and click “register animations”.

On 4/18/2017 at 5:11 PM, Billyy said:

Q: I can’t start 3p+ animations with MatchMaker.
A: You’re probably using MassMatchMaker, which doesn’t support 3p+ with most creatures. Use SexLab MatchMaker instead for on-demand sex.

Your animations are some of the best on the web Billyy, but I'm wondering where the wolf specific animations went in the newest pack? Such as the rock animations, missionary, 69, ect. Unless I'm blind and missing something in my download (I have all the packs, the most updated MNC, and rebuilt the registry). 

Also, looking forward to the new animations. 

Random-ish question... can actor type models, (I'm mostly thinking the dwemer ones) be created as anim objects for use in solo animations? I had a thought as I was not making my way through a dwarven ruin that it would be interesting if player housing makers could create a activator on a dwemer statue to play a fitting animation as if the statue came to life.

I suppose if there is a way to script the robot waking up, activating friendly to the player and calling an SL anim with player and robot, then turning it back into decorative statuary when done?

9 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Random-ish question... can actor type models, (I'm mostly thinking the dwemer ones) be created as anim objects for use in solo animations? I had a thought as I was not making my way through a dwarven ruin that it would be interesting if player housing makers could create a activator on a dwemer statue to play a fitting animation as if the statue came to life.

I suppose if there is a way to script the robot waking up, activating friendly to the player and calling an SL anim with player and robot, then turning it back into decorative statuary when done?

You *can* have an actor type mesh be an animated object, but as soon as you do that the animation becomes very narrow in usage because it is basically a masturbation animation.  I think your second option makes a lot more sense because such a feature could then use all animations available for that creature type instead of just one.  Plenty of mods have statue-type encounters where a static NPC mesh is disabled and replaced by an actual NPC.

8 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

You *can* have an actor type mesh be an animated object, but as soon as you do that the animation becomes very narrow in usage because it is basically a masturbation animation.  I think your second option makes a lot more sense because such a feature could then use all animations available for that creature type instead of just one.  Plenty of mods have statue-type encounters where a static NPC mesh is disabled and replaced by an actual NPC.

I think solo was my first thought because I was also thinking about the recently done magik dildo solo anim (and another one that now I can't think of) in a "wouldn't it be kinda cool to summon a mechanical instead of something spiritual and bang it" that morphed into "why summon when houses have them standing around?"

Of course, scripting aside...

~
player.placeatme ##somecode
~
cast matchmaker

15 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Goat animations? You serious? Goat isn't supported by sexlab, at least thats the message the console gives me. Same goes for dragon priests, not supported too. And probably some ather of your new races too.

you're serious right?

there are animations for goat and dragon priests...

heck my character just got to it with a goat yesterday...