Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Perhaps now with a fomod I can do some drastic reorganizing of slal packs, and separate them by creature types (humanoid, large humanoids, insect, large beasts, etc.), allowing people more control over what animations they install. Of course if people install everything anyway it would just be wasted effort.

i would be in the "installs everything" group :innocent:

Same here in the install everything boat.

Btw, speaking about animation errors, im sitting on 11838 (Fnis files), no problems here.

Sometimes i have an CTD, but thats because i have really really many mods installed and sometimes something simply goes wrong .

Even skyrim without mods gets sometimes an CTD :smiley:

30 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

The "limit" is whenever your Skyrim install shits the bed and refuses to load because of too many animations - it's probably something dependent on individual systems/load orders.  I personally have no clue as to the "why" it happens, I'm just pointing it out because otherwise people tend to blame whatever mod they just updated for crashing their game, when it was a case of the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't think the "animation number" you get when running FNIS is a good representation of how close you may be to hitting a point where Skyrim becomes unstable.  People have reported hitting 14k+ animations when they had a bunch of pose packs ect, but when they replaced those pose packs with full animations they crashed at a much smaller number in the FNIS window.

The number of anims is not really the point. With less script heavy mods your system will be able to handle more anims. Seems to me like there is a limit of data that could be stored in the save/co- save or loaded at start-up. 

Removing anims is just the easiest way of getting out of it. Removing Mods midgame is a bit more problematic.

My workaround for this was using Qasmoke as saving point.

Loading saves from the testcell usually worked for a while, if the loading of other saves failed. But sooner or later even this failed for me.  

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

Loading saves from the testcell usually worked for a while, if the loading of other saves failed. But sooner or later even this failed for me.  

I'm referring to the point where people's saves crash even when loading from a safety save or test cell directly after they add some animations to their games.  It could be related to strings/save data size ect, altho Crash Fixes at least fixed the very obvious save corruption at a certain # of strings in a save.

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I'm referring to the point where people's saves crash even when loading from a safety save or test cell directly after they add some animations to their games.  It could be related to strings/save data size ect, altho Crash Fixes at least fixed the very obvious save corruption at a certain # of strings in a save.

Even with crash fixes installed, you can break your saves/run into the same issues.

I wonder if crash fixes would work in SE, too.

I had a problem when I installed SLAL_Billyy_Animations v1.01 three Profiles I put it on, had never had DDI 4 installed, but I decided to put DDI4 on one of them and instant CTD the log file would not even make it to the VM is Thawing.

I don't know if it is the number of animations or not, but I have way more animations on other profile's, and I am using FNIS V7.4.2 XXL. I like to never found the problem, as I never even expected the Animation files.

I still do not know if that was the problem, but I re-installed all your older singular animation's and problem went away, and removed SLAL_Billyy_Animations v1.01, and all is good.

I hate to even mention it, but encase someone Else has this event, i was hoping it would help.

EDIT without DDI 4 the profile would load fine with SLAL_Billyy_Animations v1.01, so I am not fully convinced it was the pack.

12 minutes ago, galgat said:

I hate to even mention it, but encase someone Else has this event, i was hoping it would help.

EDIT without DDI 4 the profile would load fine with SLAL_Billyy_Animations v1.01, so I am not fully convinced it was the pack.

I have DD 4, ZAP 8.0+ and all of Billyy's 1.01 packs installed and I have no issues at all loading my save games.  I don't think the issue is likely the pack itself or a conflict with DD as otherwise I'd be having the same problems as you.

My FNIS animation numbers are 10,230 character and 3,790 creature animations.  If your numbers are significantly higher than that, I'd expect the problem really is animation load.

11 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I have DD 4, ZAP 8.0+ and all of Billyy's 1.01 packs installed and I have no issues at all loading my save games.  I don't think the issue is likely the pack itself or a conflict with DD as otherwise I'd be having the same problems as you.

My FNIS animation numbers are 10,230 character and 3,790 creature animations.  If your numbers are significantly higher than that, I'd expect the problem really is animation load.

my number on this profile with SLAL_Billyy_Animations v1.01 was only 739 in the loader, I really don't know why I had the problem, I did not catch it untill I installed the Billyy's 1.01 on a Profile that had DDI 4 installed, and working fine.

My FNIS out put is  12010 animations for 51 mods successfully included (character)
 3888 animations for 14 mods and 43 creatures successfully included.

On the working Profile where I removed  SLAL_Billyy_Animations v1.01

I have no Idea, it is Irritating, as I hate to miss out on any of Billyys animation, they are very good, I just love them. As best I can tell I am only missing about 8 or 9 of them, but I really hate missing them.

I might try re downloading them, may have gotten a bad download.

I guess I have ran past the animation limit, I did leito's fomod, and dropped consensual from it, as he had a good fomod to use for selection of what animations to use.. Grr!

anyway dropping those allowed me to load up Billyys all in one.. Darn it!

Is there a later version of FNIS than 7.4.2 XXL ?  or would that sexlab mod to increase the number of sexlab animations help ?  I hate missing out on any animations :cold_sweat:

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The number of anims is not really the point. With less script heavy mods your system will be able to handle more anims. Seems to me like there is a limit of data that could be stored in the save/co- save or loaded at start-up. 

Removing anims is just the easiest way of getting out of it. Removing Mods midgame is a bit more problematic.

My workaround for this was using Qasmoke as saving point.

I use to do the qasmoke thing, but I went to this, and find it much better

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

Okay, CGI chatted with me, and told me they bottomed out because of all the animations t.ara was adding to Zaz 8.0 plus, I dropped it, and I have room to spare now..LOL

went back to zaz 7.0, and DDI add's a lot too I think animation's, so that is why I flopped when I tried to install DDI 4 on top of zaz 8.0 plus, and all my SLAL animations.

So again, if you hit the barrier, and are not running a Mod that has to have zaz 8.0 plus, just drop back to zaz 7, for the time being, and remember also that DDI 4 has a butt load of animations too.

[ You will notice that your papyrus log, never gets past the warning's, and never reaches the "VM is Thawing" which is where you actually enter the game, that will be a good indicator that you have reached the limit on animations ]

I like both those mod's, but if I am not specifically needing them, at the time, Dropping either of them will regain quite a bit of extra Animation room.  Just Some info, if anyone needs it.  Only trying to help.

So the CTD caused by too many animations register even though i'm using the latex FNIS 7.4.4 XXL?

12908 animations for 58 mods successfully included (character).
 4023 animations for 16 mods and 43 creatures successfully included..

I don't install the ZAZ ver 8 too many to add in my animation register

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I still have nay idea what the hell a furo tub is. But goddamn those 'chanting, alchemy tables are grand. <3

Finally have an excuse to go to winterhold :smiley:

I don't know what a furo tub is either, does anyone know where i can find one to see these animations in action? 

4 hours ago, hamsman said:

I don't know what a furo tub is either, does anyone know where i can find one to see these animations in action? 

Its a ZAZ version of Estrus... tentacles in a tub... It is cool... Someone should place them all over Skyrim... 

I really hope the new furniture anims somehow end up in Flower Girls. 

9 hours ago, razzor69 said:

So the CTD caused by too many animations register even though i'm using the latex FNIS 7.4.4 XXL?

at 12908 just for the humans?, yes.

Sexlab increases the string count enormously:

450 before it's been activated
    1400 more to initialize it
    500 for creature animations
    ~12 per additional animation

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Version 11_v1E isn't it. I still get the consol notification that some races are not supported.

Somehow dlc creatures like chaurus hunter aren't recognised by mnc . So no animations playing.

yes it is. you may have a older script stuck in your save.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2235248

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why does the hentai dragon priest and the hentai dwarven centurion and some other animals use human animations and not their own?

i don't know what your talking about there, so...

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

8 hours ago, hamsman said:

its in solo/masturbate animation tag

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

at 12908 just for the humans?, yes.

yes it is. you may have a older script stuck in your save.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2235248

i don't know what your talking about there, so...

so its normally not above 13000 to avoid CTD right? the 20000 FNIX XXL really got me, i though i can have more than that, time to clean the oldest animations then

Just now, razzor69 said:

its in solo/masturbate animation tag

so its normally not above 13000 to avoid CTD right? the 20000 FNIX XXL really got me, i though i can have more than that, time to clean the oldest animations then

The 20,000 limit came with a caveat that it is highly likely the limit the GAME will accept is less than what FNIS now allows.  Give it some time, someone may figure out what tweaks need to be made to increase that limit.

15 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

I have a question, for those people that are hitting the animation limit issue.  Would Sexlab More Animations resolve the issue or is it not the number of slots that is the issue but te number of animation files that  make up one animation the issue?

Your second question is the more correct one - the problem is not related to SL slots but to the number of animations in total people are trying to load at the same time (including things like ZAP animations and posers).  The only solution I've seen so far is reducing the amount of animations installed when these problems start happening.

Unfortunately that mod will not help (altho people having thus issue are likely also having SL slot problems and want it anyway).

First time ever posting anything here, but I also have been experiencing ctd's on Load, but also when I made a brand new game. 

I didnt think it would have anything to do with Animation limit, since I had 9k before installing, and since I crashed uninstalled other animations to see if that would be the issue, but even when I had 8k animations I still experienced instant CTD's. 

What fixed it for me was not including the furniture animations. Everything has been going fine after that, I even bumped my animation count up to 11k just to see, still works fine. I have no technical expertise on why it would help, but it looks like it did the trick.

16 hours ago, razzor69 said:

12908 animations for 58 mods successfully included (character).
 4023 animations for 16 mods and 43 creatures successfully included..

I don't install the ZAZ ver 8 too many to add in my animation register

FNiS V7.4.4 XXL may handle 20000 animations but Skyrim LE has a max of 12000, for I guess each different species, as in humanoid, or creature.

EDIT >>>  I have started using the 1.62 750 animation sexlab patch now in some profile's, and it has not given me any problems I can see yet. I am seeing I think some animation that before never seemed to occur.

EDIT >>> It will not help with the over the limit problem, but it does seem to be giving a more expanded randomness to my animations.