Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

20 minutes ago, Billyy said:

As always I'd be interested in hear what other peoples opinions are on this.

The only creatures I've seen so far that would require special work are the Ogre, Goblin, and the Minotaur, which use the Giant, Falmer, and Draugr skeletons respectively, but rescaled to varying degrees.  And honestly I'm not sure the Goblin is even all that much different from the Falmer, I have yet to test them myself with Sexlab stuff.  The other new creatures are virtually identical in scale to their Skyrim-skeleton counterparts, so no special action needs to be taken there.

Though it pains me, I would say given how relatively uncommon the Minotaur and Ogre are, they aren't a real priority to get animations for.  That said, since it's only those two to three creatures that require any special attention at all, it's something you could address in one update and be done with.  Then again, the Minotaur Lord being a slightly larger scale complicates matters a bit, now that I think about it...

21 minutes ago, Jexsam said:

Though it pains me, I would say given how relatively uncommon the Minotaur and Ogre are, they aren't a real priority to get animations for.  That said, since it's only those two to three creatures that require any special attention at all, it's something you could address in one update and be done with.  Then again, the Minotaur Lord being a slightly larger scale complicates matters a bit, now that I think about it...

Yea, unless I missed a secret dungeon or something... I think I saw 1-3 minotaurs in all of my time playing Bruma as natural spawns.  Ogres were a bit more common with at least one quest spawning a bunch of them.  Everything else seemed to be a close enough to vanilla scales that current animations could be adjusted to align just fine.

Really not sure they are worth prioritizing over any other animations you wanted for vanilla creatures, at least not unless someone releases a mod that adds them to the vanilla levelled lists or gives players hentai-creatures style summonable versions to use in non-Bruma areas.

Hmm, it does sound like my time would be better spent elsewhere as opposed to working on obscure creatures included in a non sexlab related mod, even if it’s a large one. Maybe in the future when Skyrim creatures are more fleshed out I can look into supporting some of the large mod projects that may or may not ever come out.

18 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

Hey billyy, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've done. The new canine animations are the best of their kind.

Just want to throw my two cents in and say that I'd love to see some M/F/C animations (even the crazy guy and his pet spider.)

Keep it up, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

I might dabble into 2 human 1 creature animations in the future, but I don’t know if I’ll do any odd combinations (like the crazy guy and his exotic pet X). While they might be cool, it’s getting pretty niche at that point. How many crazy guys are there with exotic pets in Skyrim?

Anyway, more animations to come. I’m glad you’re looking forward to them.

12 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

What about F/F/C animations? Or is that also too niche?

18 minutes ago, Billyy said:

2 human 1 creature animations

I tried to word that intentionally to cover FFC and MFC. I do view them both as niche in general, but some combinations work better than others. I'm personally more interested in FFC, so I would likely have some of the more exotic creatures covered there that I probably wouldn't do for MFC. For example I could see myself doing 2 females 1 falmer, but not M/F/Falmer.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

I tried to word that intentionally to cover FFC and MFC. I do view them both as niche in general, but some combinations work better than others. I'm personally more interested in FFC, so I would likely have some of the more exotic creatures covered there that I probably wouldn't do for MFC. For example I could see myself doing 2 females 1 falmer, but not M/F/Falmer.

(some thinking aloud, based on my experiences in my usual game build... may not be accurate for all )

Female PC, Female follower and creature would probably be the most common event, and then crazy NPC with animal follower taking Female PC. Mods that add animals along with guards to locations would be a Male/Female/Creature potential... I have two Dawnguard guards plus a troll at the Whiterun gates and that troll will get frisky with the female guard, female Whiterun guard or (the CRF added East Empire NPC I forget the name of) or Adrianne depending on who's horny. The gates or Riften by the carriage is also an orgy site, though with only one female Dawnguard there the chances are lower. I suspect Aerin might not mind joining the troll in the Riften market when he jumps Mjoll or any of the other shoppers or shop keepers.

All in all, I think kinky, consensual two female one male creature scenes are the most likely whether in the wild with a calmed creature or a pet at home. Dogs and skeevers (the hearthfire pet if you can manage to catch it) or trolls from the Dawnguard (Volkihar death hounds are covered under dogs, correct?).

Are there mods that would make female slaves of the falmer common enough to make threesomes overly likely?

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

(Volkihar death hounds are covered under dogs, correct?).

they use wolf behavior files, but there heads are stupidly large when compared to the wolf so depending on what the animation is there could be a clipping problem.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

(some thinking aloud, based on my experiences in my usual game build... may not be accurate for all )

Female PC, Female follower and creature would probably be the most common event, and then crazy NPC with animal follower taking Female PC. Mods that add animals along with guards to locations would be a Male/Female/Creature potential... I have two Dawnguard guards plus a troll at the Whiterun gates and that troll will get frisky with the female guard, female Whiterun guard or (the CRF added East Empire NPC I forget the name of) or Adrianne depending on who's horny. The gates or Riften by the carriage is also an orgy site, though with only one female Dawnguard there the chances are lower. I suspect Aerin might not mind joining the troll in the Riften market when he jumps Mjoll or any of the other shoppers or shop keepers.

All in all, I think kinky, consensual two female one male creature scenes are the most likely whether in the wild with a calmed creature or a pet at home. Dogs and skeevers (the hearthfire pet if you can manage to catch it) or trolls from the Dawnguard (Volkihar death hounds are covered under dogs, correct?).

Are there mods that would make female slaves of the falmer common enough to make threesomes overly likely?

Hm.. with the add-ons of immersive wenches there are a lot of possibilities for all sort of FFC or MFC combinations. They are a bit overloaded in some cases. Especially the Dwemer Version.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think with Hentai Creatures offering calmed versions of all types of creatures there isn't too much reason to worry if for example a F/F/C animation would have a reason to fire in the open world, as people that like those scenes would likely plant a few of those creatures in the game world to trigger animations with when they wanted to.  For example I have a few friendly werewolves hanging with the Companions and a friendly deer or two hanging out in Kynesgrove ect.  They are mostly for triggering randomly with Aroused Creatures, but I do sometimes use matchmaker to start a 3p scene with them.

The Wenches series of mods does add lots of females that show up with Draugr, Falmer and Dwemer as allies, but unfortunately the current version of Defeat does not handle creature group sex well when there are multiple races involved, humanoids included.  I've had Defeat try to start a F/F/Falmer animation with a Forgottten Wench using one of the F/C/C animations, and it simply caused the wench to not animate during the scene.

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I think with Hentai Creatures offering calmed versions of all types of creatures there isn't too much reason to worry if for example a F/F/C animation would have a reason to fire in the open world, as people that like those scenes would likely plant a few of those creatures in the game world to trigger animations with when they wanted to.  For example I have a few friendly werewolves hanging with the Companions and a friendly deer or two hanging out in Kynesgrove ect.  They are mostly for triggering randomly with Aroused Creatures, but I do sometimes use matchmaker to start a 3p scene with them.

The Wenches series of mods does add lots of females that show up with Draugr, Falmer and Dwemer as allies, but unfortunately the current version of Defeat does not handle creature group sex well when there are multiple races involved, humanoids included.  I've had Defeat try to start a F/F/Falmer animation with a Forgottten Wench using one of the F/C/C animations, and it simply caused the wench to not animate during the scene.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:53 AM, Reesewow said:

Yea, unless I missed a secret dungeon or something... I think I saw 1-3 minotaurs in all of my time playing Bruma as natural spawns.  Ogres were a bit more common with at least one quest spawning a bunch of them. 

Part of this was on my mind while I was writing. Picking the races people are most likely to see and most likely engage makes the most out of the work done though as I write that I realize Aroused Creatures probably doesn't support animal included threesomes either. On the other hand, using Matchmaker in town where people and pets are just calmly walking around is easier than in the middle of combat. Also the standard catch-22, chicken and egg kind of issue... why would Defeat handle a deranged mage and spider raping the player or a devious wench and her draugr minions tag teaming you and your henchwoman when there are no animations to use?

So I thought of what animals would be available without any extra work, then we could look at which ones are most popular as a type, then trying to cover everything else possible.

PS you have a three way with deer, or werewolves?

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Hm.. with the add-ons of immersive wenches there are a lot of possibilities for all sort of FFC or MFC combinations. They are a bit overloaded in some cases. Especially the Dwemer Version.

Draugr and skeletons were not really on my list because there are already several CCF and CCCF animations for them but fewer mods that use them as slave masters (either over the player or NPCs.  Some use the Blackreach area for falmer slavemasters but I don't remember any living/dead mix).

18 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

use scent of sex.... ok. I have not created rules for ssx depending on bleed out, but it is possible and you can trigger whatever scene you want with who you want, where and when you want. You can even define which anims you want to see. Everything that has an animation is possible. 

23 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

PS you have a three way with deer, or werewolves?

Werewolves yes, but I'm referring to F/C/C animations from Billyy such as the spitroast/DP animations.

18 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

use scent of sex.... ok. I have not created rules for ssx depending on bleed out, but it is possible and you can trigger whatever scene you want with who you want, where and when you want. You can even define which anims you want to see. Everything that has an animation is possible. 

I personally use Defeat for many more reasons than just triggering animations on bleedout, and unfortunately have found Scent of Sex to not be a great fit for combat scenarios.  Plus if it triggers in a dungeon between a wench and a creature the whole dungeon becomes pacified due to how the mod functions, at least in the current version.  CPU did mention in later versions this might change.

I would totally agree that SSX is probably one of the best ways to automatically trigger a unique animation type like F/F/C or M/F/C.

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Werewolves yes, but I'm referring to F/C/C animations from Billyy such as the spitroast/DP animations.

I personally use Defeat for many more reasons than just triggering animations on bleedout, and unfortunately have found Scent of Sex to not be a great fit for combat scenarios.  Plus if it triggers in a dungeon between a wench and a creature the whole dungeon becomes pacified due to how the mod functions, at least in the current version.  CPU did mention in later versions this might change.

I would totally agree that SSX is probably one of the best ways to automatically trigger a unique animation type like F/F/C or M/F/C.

I think that is fixed, at least you have the option to chose who will be pacified. My setup is usually a bit different. And therefor pacifying all is quite usefull.  

Ultimately 2 human 1 creature animations don’t play nicely in-game where sexlab can’t tell if an animation is 2 creatures 1 female, or 1 creature 2 females, it’ll just grab matching creature animations with 3 actors.

While I’m not a fan of making animations where the only way to activate them is via matchmaker equivalents, there seems to be a demand for 2 human 1 creature animations and I think they could be interesting to make. Which is the main reason I plan on focusing on more with domestic creatures that you could realistically encounter non hostile versions of to easily setup such sex scenarios, such as canines, horses, and skeevers. Any more exotic creatures would just be because I thought they’d be cool to make, and who knows maybe someone could put them to good use in a mod someday.

Of course such animations are still probably quite a ways off on my schedule anyway.

First of all, thank you Billy for the excellent animations.

... but I have a small problem: SLAL_Billyy_Creature2 v1.4 pack -> DwarvenSphere_BillyyBehindAnal stage 1 is resulting in T-pose. Every other animation in the same pack i had tested is working pretty fine.

Any kind of help is welcomed.

7 hours ago, bio_mech said:

First of all, thank you Billy for the excellent animations.

... but I have a small problem: SLAL_Billyy_Creature2 v1.4 pack -> DwarvenSphere_BillyyBehindAnal stage 1 is resulting in T-pose. Every other animation in the same pack i had tested is working pretty fine.

Any kind of help is welcomed.

Thanks.

Ah yes. Someone pointed that out to me the other day. It's broken apparently. It'll be fixed in next update, but here's a working stage1 female animation that you can install through mod managers, or just manually follow the paths and put it in. Overwrite old file.

I might as well include the other animation I noticed issues with. Werewolf_Doggy from SLAL_Billyy_Creature v3.01 (problem not present in v3.0) was completely 'broken'. I will also fix this next update v3.01a.

Thanks for reporting it. If people hadn't pointed it out I probably wouldn't have noticed for a while. I only by discover these things by chance on my own.

DwarvenSphere_BillyyBehindAnal_A1_S1.7z

Werewolf_BillyyDoggy.7z

12 minutes ago, tenknocker said:

you ever thought about sexualizing mudcrabs ? and to add you work is awesome =)

Billy's already talked about mudcrabs. They're virtually impossible to use because they break custom animations by burrowing into the ground randomly. Which makes the CC mod "Armored Mudcrab" make a lot more sense, actually. Bugthesda couldn't do something clever like make a Pack Rat companion with a Skeever; the cynicism behind the CC shows itself again with their use of the most buggy critter in the game.

For some reason, I can't get the canine animations to play, regardless of which acceptable creature (wolf, dog, etc...) despite having registered them and built them in FNIS. Every other animation works, but these simply din't show up in the animation selector. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, cptmeow14 said:

For some reason, I can't get the canine animations to play, regardless of which acceptable creature (wolf, dog, etc...) despite having registered them and built them in FNIS. Every other animation works, but these simply din't show up in the animation selector. Any help would be appreciated.

My guess is you may need to do the following:

On 4/18/2017 at 5:11 PM, Billyy said:

Q: Can’t start animation with specific creature (usually newer creatures, Dragon Priest, Chaurus Hunter, specific Spiders).
A: Make sure you have latest More Nasty Critters SLAL Edition installed, and then in the SLAL, disable all animations, then “rebuild sexlab animation registry”, and then enable all your animations again and click “register animations”.

In case anyone still wanted to use the old wolf animations I made a Legacy SLAL pack for them. I kept the name generic for potential future use, although I currently don’t have plans to add to it. Remember old wolf animations were done for 1.2 scale wolves (aka larger than normal canines) and their old dick angle. You will need to realign manually, or use the “MNC Rescaled Meshes” in creature framework mcm, and make sure they aren’t getting scaled by Sexlab or anything else.

Both normal and rock/furniture animations are included, but I didn’t include the .esp for the rock object, so if you want to use rock animations make sure you’ve got 1 of my furniture slals installed.

SLAL_Billyy_Legacy v1.0.7z

I concur that we need more 2 PC, 1 Creature animations in the mix...the only time I saw one in Skyrim are the photomanipulations from creative people...like Yuih and Ninirim and other people in Tumblr... all in due time though...

Question: if you are gonna make more creature with furniture animations are you just restricted to rocks, chairs and tables or Devious Devices or the scope will be much larger? crafting stations need love too...lol...

9 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I have ctd issue using the creature files 3.01 and 1.4 . Any known mods that might mess with these files?
I think that i have issues when i use it with estrus for skyrim and also with znarocks animations.

No compatibility issues sound exist from SLAL packs. They don’t contain any unique scripts or code so they should be too simple to break anything like that. I don’t know if there’s ever been a formal conclusion on this, but it seems that ctds can happen like this if you have too many animations installed for your computer/game to handle. Even if within the fnis and sexlab limit on animations it can still cause ctds based on what I’ve seen other users mention.

1 hour ago, arpaschad said:

I concur that we need more 2 PC, 1 Creature animations in the mix...the only time I saw one in Skyrim are the photomanipulations from creative people...like Yuih and Ninirim and other people in Tumblr... all in due time though...

Question: if you are gonna make more creature with furniture animations are you just restricted to rocks, chairs and tables or Devious Devices or the scope will be much larger? crafting stations need love too...lol...

Leito did some M/F/Dog animations, and Anubis has done a few others I believe. I’ll have to start playing around with 2 human 1 creature animations. 1 female, X creature combos that are lacking animations is still my focus however.

My scope for creature furniture animations is currently very limited to only simple objects. No devious devices planned, and crafting stations sound oddly specific, do animations for them have much use outside of screenshot stuff?