Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

9 hours ago, Daftlover9103 said:

Say, which hair is that. I thought it was one of the KS hairs at first, but the braid is much thicker. Is that in the SG 268?

2 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I love kissing in Skyrim. Too bad Svenja is too loayl to Nords. She better kiss with general Tulis. he's better looking and more clean that Ulfric. :tongue:

Hahah! :smiley:  Well she is nord :tongue: .

I have other characters on the side of the Empire. ;) 

On 2018/2/26 at 8:38 AM, midgard229 said:

Wow your stuff is awesome; how do you get the light on the skin like that? Lol is there like a body light? Similar to face light?

Aw thanks! If you saw the oddly bright area printing on the face & chest, that's Face Light. The rest is just me playing around with the environment lighting/original light source from the location mods.

On 2018/3/3 at 4:11 AM, Cornor98 said:

Is that Snapdragon Prime ENB? Also very beautiful Chars!

Yes it is Snapdragon Prime ENB, thanks for the compliment : )

16 hours ago, Estetik said:

Reworking my Character into something special... I'll post Screenshots tomorrow when I get the chance to.

Here a little teaser:

Hide contents

If she would look like as the part of her face you posted, she will be extremely beautiful elf. Very nice pic with HQ.

Controversial opinion time (yes I know shocking)

ENB has jack shit to with good geometry and proper proportional stylization.

Making Korean waifus is actually pretty easy, because a huge chunk of Korean digital waifus are based on Korean idol waifus, which are unilaterally, almost without exception manufactured in literal plastic surgery idol mills, so the tricks are actually pretty public if you have the google-fu.

Relative to keeping the face you have:

Forehead and chin have massive "unused" areas compared to the where the face actually is: a 20% proportional reduction would probably help.

Your root actually begins above the eyebrows which many korean waifus lack and your bridge should line up with the eyes themselves, not below it.

The distance of the apex to the lips is also pretty western, asiatic designs (and people) feature a smaller distance than you have by about a third to half. The thin upper and full lower lip you have is more prevalent in chinese followers than korean, a lot of korean folks have more proportional setups, check any kpop girl bands or followers.

You also have western angling on cheekbones and a very very western jawline, both tend to be more curved and less pronounced (which is a pain in the ass to sculpt, btw).

9 minutes ago, quin666 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2mrw574.png

vopqa1.png

wj8g9t.png

e7jlm0.png

2dc5qbq.png

28twcw5.png

Hey there :smile:

So, you decide to buy those hairs for absurd price? Or, they lowered price? :tongue: Beautiful captures. May i ask, what ENB is this? If this is not a super secret, of course ;)