Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

6 hours ago, ther1pper said:

Do you know your characters body texture doesn't work with the outfit?

Yes, I know this. My body textura and bodyslide  it's functional on the old platforms

2 hours ago, TheOzoneHole said:

Not sure if it is my eyes really starting to go, but the subject of the shot looks nice but the images are very dark and out of focus. Might want to switch ENBs or something.

Why would you say that? DoF + CA is the best graphics ever, as you can plainly see by every half assed console game and pc port made in the last decade.

Finally got Dalsio's bodysuit to lay under Nisetanaka's bikini chest piece. Would have used a custom pose but still suffering from a brain fart trying to figure why it wouldn't work until I  read about using SOS clean armor function. Completely forgot about friggin SOS conflict.  had all the slots filled and only the veil popped off. Is there a way to make sure armor wont use slot 52? 

TESV_2020_05_06_11_28_06_538

On 5/6/2020 at 3:21 AM, 27X said:

Why would you say that? DoF + CA is the best graphics ever, as you can plainly see by every half assed console game and pc port made in the last decade.

Oh, so that's why RDR2 looked like shit....everything makes sense now!

Seriously though, my newest console is an xbox 360, and I've gotten very picky about what I purchase so I don't play pretty much anything new. And those screen caps looked like they'd be great but just are totally out of focus to me to the point of being painful to look at.

On 5/7/2020 at 12:53 AM, Joe_Oni said:

Finally got Dalsio's bodysuit to lay under Nisetanaka's bikini chest piece. Would have used a custom pose but still suffering from a brain fart trying to figure why it wouldn't work until I  read about using SOS clean armor function. Completely forgot about friggin SOS conflict.  had all the slots filled and only the veil popped off. Is there a way to make sure armor wont use slot 52?

You could change the nif and the esp to make armor pieces point to a different slot. If you don't know how to do this feel free to DM me and I'll try to help you out on that.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:11 PM, Crw said:

We forget what this thread was about... =(
But whatever ^_^

Well the title suggests it's a request to post an image of your Skyrim Character but even from the opening posts it looks like a plea for attention and Likes. A sort of virtual Instagram by proxy.
Still, I will click the Like on the original, the well composed, the attractive but mostly the ones that have body proportions that could exist in the real world and Ignore the fact that most don't appear to be "played" Skyrim characters and half don't appear to be in Skyrim or even in a similar genre and I won't care that an app might have been used to make that smile or that the background was designed for nothing other than screen shots.

I like the thread because, lets be honest, the few screen shots of actual player characters in game, aren't really that interesting.

12 hours ago, Derpakiin said:

You could change the nif and the esp to make armor pieces point to a different slot. If you don't know how to do this feel free to DM me and I'll try to help you out on that.

Thanks for the offer, but it's all good. the 52 comment  was because I tried initially set the bodysuit to a slot other than 32 or 52 but it still showed using the 52 slot even though it was definitely set to a different slot in the nif and esp.

I've got 95% of armor the working other than the thongs which I can't get to show if I change them from slot 52 and a few pieces I've missed an edit or two. Probably going do a few texture edits and post a new screenshot (after I fix my pose pack which I apparently broke) ?.