Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Flezsta, I think you need help.

Seriously, that is really disturbing that your Skyrim PC is... I mean, look at her...

She's wearing Dungerees! Who the fuck wears Dungerees?

Weirdo.

14 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Flezsta, I think you need help.

Seriously, that is really disturbing that your Skyrim PC is... I mean, look at her...

She's wearing Dungerees! Who the fuck wears Dungerees?

Weirdo.

Not going to say one way or another... but you should probably let the moderators be the moral authority.

2 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

Not going to say one way or another... but you should probably let the moderators be the moral authority.

I understand that this isn't real and no actual denim was abused or manipulated for these screen shots but this is where it starts, one moment you're dressing virtual characters with dungerees and then, in a moment of weakness, you see a pair for sale in TK Max and, boom, you've bought yourself an actual pair of dungerees.

Personally, I blame the modder that created that outfit. Clearly a Denimophile.

23 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I understand that this isn't real and no actual denim was abused or manipulated for these screen shots but this is where it starts, one moment you're dressing virtual characters with dungerees and then, in a moment of weakness, you see a pair for sale in TK Max and, boom, you've bought yourself an actual pair of dungerees.

... I think I may have misinterpreted your post. ?

2 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

I don't Judge on what others do with their games, or at least I try not to...

But

Everyone has a line they won't cross and the wearing of dungerees happens to be mine :P

7 hours ago, Atzmyrh said:

Damn, great screenshots midgard, but i have question, where in the sundered flames did you find that armor? Because man i want it.

Thank you! ^_^. Oh the armor is called shudad, it's from team tals bdoR set. :)

7 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Maaannn your screenshots are truly a piece of art!! I've been downloading them and set them as my desktop wallpaper ^^ 

And thank you as well! I'm glad you enjoy them ? I've been striving for wallpaper quality stuff and have been happy with them so far. 

On 4/25/2019 at 4:32 AM, Mez558 said:

On 4/25/2019 at 4:49 AM, GimmeBACON said:

Dying laughing over here!!!!  If Mez558 starts a denimophile club, I'm so joining!!!!! ?