Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

15 hours ago, shidoni said:
19 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

what skin texture is that? it looks great.

Real girls realistic body textures

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425

9 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

thanks! anyone know if there is a "special" version out there?

You will find that most Oldrim textures will work just fine in SSE. The few that don't are easily fixed with GIMP or Photoshop. Use NifOptimizer to scan Oldrim textures for any issues.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

@Vyxenne 

While you get your act together with your images, may I present for your delight and delectation, my current PC?

I give you Sid of the Sword Coast, a.k.a Big Sid.

My act is together, as are my images. You are not fooling me one bit, posting a no-image response and then acting like it has images. You're messing with the wrong polyamorous girl now. Payback is a slut armed with a large fuchsia dildo. I will hunt you down. Or up, I'm flexible like that...

GreyCloudPostTrickery.png.5dcbf55a08d8936460802de00991abe7.png

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

You will find that most Oldrim textures will work just fine in SSE. The few that don't are easily fixed with GIMP or Photoshop. Use NifOptimizer to scan Oldrim textures for any issues.

sorry I meant special as in animated vagina. in bodyslide the meshes are referred to as "UNP Special" to denote that it does have the animated vagina and the matching textures have that part to accommodate and so that's what I meant by special.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

My act is together, as are my images

Then I haven't a clue what is going on. I can see everyone else's images and I can post 'visible' images on other threads.

EDIT: Just noticed that MDY reacted to my post so presumably s/he could see something.

Hello

Can anyone else see either Vyxenne's images or mine?

47 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Then I haven't a clue what is going on. I can see everyone else's images and I can post 'visible' images on other threads.

EDIT: Just noticed that MDY reacted to my post so presumably s/he could see something.

Hello

I see all images without problem

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hello

Nope

I just get the image file names

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hello

Well all this time I thought you were joking and I responded in kind. My bad. It was fun, though, even though you didn't even notice what I did in my screenshot of your post.

My images are linked from Imgur. Imgur has blacklisted LoversLab and blocks links from here. To work around that, use Referer Control, a browser addon. There was a rather extensive discussion about this here on LL a month or so ago but I can't remember which thread it was in so I'll just cut to the chase and post what you need (again) here.

Set up your Referer Control filter with Imgur.com, TO, 3RD, and CUSTOM >> [TARGET_HOST] like this:

RefControlImgurFilter.png.ed4caf5608a93d7dc04e629fa4e2105a.png

PS: I can see your Sid the Disconcerting and Obviously Not That Big images just fine. :classic_heart:

3 hours ago, Derpakiin said:

Wouldn't it be easier to just upload the files directly to Loverslab? There's an attachment option when you make a post, which is what I've been doing for all my images.

Easier, yes. But I'm trying to be a good citizen and not use LL as my image-storage site.