• 2 weeks later...

Hi! The mod works great, except for one small issue. I can't get the FNIS animations to work. It gives me this error:Ā >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AmazonsOfSkyrim_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Ā 

Any suggestions?

12 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Sorry, but no.

I stopped modding and playing Skyrim.

Oh, you stopped modding and playing? That's disappointing to hear, but understandable, given how long Skyrim has been around. I hope you'll try your hand at modding other games, as you did a fantastic job on Skyrim.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:11 PM, Azazellz said:

Sorry, but no.

I stopped modding and playing Skyrim.

Ā 

16 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Oh, you stopped modding and playing? That's disappointing to hear, but understandable, given how long Skyrim has been around. I hope you'll try your hand at modding other games, as you did a fantastic job on Skyrim.

Can't blame him, Skyrim by itself isn't great, and modded can only be that much improved. I find myself not playing for very long times and only getting to it for short whiles.

It's alright, I think the mod is great as it is and can be considered "finished".

Still, people could just develop their own addons and make this mod something akin to CBBE (as in it's considered a standalone category in Skyrim modding).

5 hours ago, The Sith Emperor said:

this is why I should never get interested in mods like this the mod author always get burnt out and then i get sad

The main problem is that I was an absolute noob when I started developing this mod.

Now, having the knowledge gained during the development of this mod, I would try to do some things differently, reducing the time spent on them (for example, armor creation - the current process is too time consuming for one person).

Ā 

Well, let's see what Todd offers us in Starfield or TES6.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:12 AM, Azazellz said:

The main problem is that I was an absolute noob when I started developing this mod.

Now, having the knowledge gained during the development of this mod, I would try to do some things differently, reducing the time spent on them (for example, armor creation - the current process is too time consuming for one person).

Ā 

Well, let's see what Todd offers us in Starfield or TES6.

Have you poked around in Fallout 4 at all, or does that game not interest you?

5 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Have you poked around in Fallout 4 at all, or does that game not interest you?

I played when the game came out, and I did not like it.

The story is bad, and game logic sucks (even worse than in Skyrim, to be honest). Only exploring and building are good.

Although I really love the Fallout universe, what Bethesda did is not Fallout anymore.

So I have no interest to mod this game.

11 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

I played when the game came out, and I did not like it.

The story is bad, and game logic sucks (even worse than in Skyrim, to be honest). Only exploring and building are good.

Although I really love the Fallout universe, what Bethesda did is not Fallout anymore.

So I have no interest to mod this game.

I understand. Well we will see what Bethesda can toss in the future.

Ā 

In the meantime, if you decide to try modding any other games, please let us know. I'd be very interested to see what you do.

6 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

In the meantime, if you decide to try modding any other games, please let us know. I'd be very interested to see what you do.

Right now, when I have time, I play (and mod) Kenshi.

It gives me strong Fallout vibes.

9 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Hahaha! How ironic. I've been playing a lot of Kenshi lately too.

Ā 

If you are making mods for it, I'd be interested. Not sure if LoversLab has a dedicated Kenshi section or not.

11 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Ā 

2 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Hahaha! How ironic. I've been playing a lot of Kenshi lately too.

Ā 

If you are making mods for it, I'd be interested. Not sure if LoversLab has a dedicated Kenshi section or not.

I was actually thinking about buying kenshi, but sadly I'm dry right now. I heard the default female models can actually get muscular, are you gonna make mods about that still?

2 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

For mods we have steam workshop, nexus, and only one or two game-related themes here.

21 minutes ago, Frozium said:

I heard the default female models can actually get muscular, are you gonna make mods about that still?

Yes, game have built-in "muscle gain" system. It changes character bulkiness and normal map (visible muscle relief) depends on the stats of the character.

Default normals (with one of the latest nude mods) is pretty good, but I ported Tigersan's normals and some Skyrim textures too.

For now it's for personal use, since I used stuff from other modders, but I think I can post it on my Discord.

21 hours ago, Azazellz said:

For mods we have steam workshop, nexus, and only one or two game-related themes here.

Yes, game have built-in "muscle gain" system. It changes character bulkiness and normal map (visible muscle relief) depends on the stats of the character.

Default normals (with one of the latest nude mods) is pretty good, but I ported Tigersan's normals and some Skyrim textures too.

For now it's for personal use, since I used stuff from other modders, but I think I can post it on my Discord.

You have a Discord channel, or do you meanĀ  just link it directly?