1.2c is here.

Ā 

Main mod without changes.

New versions for Black Clothes, Nordic Carved and Bear Officer (now with a helmet).

Clothing moved to Tanning Rack (for "Craft" version).

Ā 

Fixes:

DC Amazon armor missing files.

Bad Dual Sheath meshes for new shields.

Shields now should be upgraded not on sharpening wheel.

Wrong crafting recipe for white Namira Shield.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

1997804635_SCOfficer.jpg.e09472beb012b2d4d43bb90db5cdabf8.jpg1080761603_NordicCarved.jpg.4b24dcf2c20b20d81078e272b8fcdce3.jpgBlack.jpg.5114ec500a97f4f1573180fb585a07c1.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

1.2c is here.

Ā 

Main mod without changes.

New versions for Black Clothes, Nordic Carved and Bear Officer (now with a helmet).

Clothing moved to Tanning Rack (for "Craft" version).

Ā 

Fixes:

DC Amazon armor missing files.

Bad Dual Sheath meshes for new shields.

Shields now should be upgraded not on sharpening wheel.

Wrong crafting recipe for white Namira Shield.

Screenshots:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

1997804635_SCOfficer.jpg.e09472beb012b2d4d43bb90db5cdabf8.jpg1080761603_NordicCarved.jpg.4b24dcf2c20b20d81078e272b8fcdce3.jpgBlack.jpg.5114ec500a97f4f1573180fb585a07c1.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Fantastic, thanks for the update.

Ā 

I wanted to ask, would it be possible to allow for the "Amazon Might" spell to also increase the character's weight?Ā 

4 hours ago, Frozium said:

Fantastic, thanks for the update.

Ā 

I wanted to ask, would it be possible to allow for the "Amazon Might" spell to also increase the character's weight?Ā 

This is a very heavy function. The game will lag significantly if we use smooth increase in weight, especially if with enabled physic, and instant weight gain will look bad.

For a very long time I did not want to add the feature of increasing the size of the character, because the common version of this function (.SetScale) is unstable and can crash your game. In the end, I used an alternative (based on NetImmerse\NiO transforms), but it can not be used for changing character's weight.
Ā 
4 hours ago, Bergandus said:

However, the new version 7z armor files can't be opened (I get a "file not supported" message). Could it be a problem with the compression of the original files? Does anyone else have the same problem?

Looks like archives was corrupted during upload. New version should work fine, I hope.

3 hours ago, Bergandus said:

I'm afraid it's still corrupted. Couldn't open it with 7zip or Winrar and Vortex won't open it. It's just the armor mod, the others are working fine.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Ā 

Ā 

Have no idea why this keep happens.

The upload process runs fine, I see this, but when the files are posted on LL, their size is not equal to that shown in the upload section.

Armor addon moved to Mediafire for now. Now it should work.

13 hours ago, Azazellz said:

This is a very heavy function. The game will lag significantly if we use smooth increase in weight, especially if with enabled physic, and instant weight gain will look bad.

For a very long time I did not want to add the feature of increasing the size of the character, because the common version of this function (.SetScale) is unstable and can crash your game. In the end, I used an alternative (based on NetImmerse\NiO transforms), but it can not be used for changing character's weight.

Oh that's a shame, I really wanted some FMG in my game. Well, can't have them all.

Ā 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:42 AM, Azazellz said:

Need more info.

Distortions of physics-related nodes usually related with physic engine, HDT or CBPC. I recommend to check content of "Skeleton Rig" folder from installation package and try different files.

I had CBPC enabled, but I disabled it and the buggy behavior is still there. I am uploading a few videos to give examples.

Ā 

Spoiler

1. "bug.mp4" shows the behavior. This is with no physics extensions active (so neither CBPC or HDT) and on the currenet version of XPMSSE skeleton (4.71):

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

2. "oldxmpse-nophysics.mp4" shows me doing the same thing but with version 4.51 of XMPSSE skeleton installed. This is also with no physics extensions. You can see that the abs/stomach do not deform like they do in the first video.

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

3. "oldxmpse-cbpc.mp4" is with the version 1.51 of XPMSSE skeleton, but with CBPC also active (latest version, 1.3.4). The abs/stomach don't move but the breasts do as you would expect.

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

4. "newskeleton.mp4" is with the latest version of XPMSSE (4.71) and the new skeleton file you uploaded in this post:

Ā 

Ā 

On 12/3/2019 at 11:36 AM, Azazellz said:

skeleton_female.nif 85.65 kB Ā· 6 downloads

Try this file. Latest XPMSSE skeleton, L version.

and with neither CHPC or HDT installed. The abs/stomach still jerk around.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, bigsmitty2 said:

I had CBPC enabled, but I disabled it and the buggy behavior is still there. I am uploading a few videos to give examples.

This is conflict between XPMSE skeleton rig (.hkx file) and some animations.

Rig was changed in one of the latest versions, so some old animations now have problems.

Ā 

You can remove (or replace) conflicting animations from the package.

You can use older version of XPMSE.

You can use most latest version of XPMSE, but with older version of the rig (during installation process you can choose which rig you want to use).

Ā 

These are all available fixes at the moment.

14 hours ago, megamisan said:

Do you plan to support cbbe?

(I use a google translator, sentence is maybe so rude. Sorry.)

9 hours ago, The Sith Emperor said:

I doubt Azazellz will cause the textures themselves are UNP based

Textures are the easiest part of the mod.

Itā€™s much harder to make the conversion of other things - the body model and all armor sets.

And oldrim CBBE just doesn't have enough polygons.

Ā 

So no, CBBE-based version will not be in this mod.

9 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Textures are the easiest part of the mod.

Itā€™s much harder to make the conversion of other things - the body model and all armor sets.

And oldrim CBBE just doesn't have enough polygons.

Ā 

So no, CBBE-based version will not be in this mod.

OK, I understand.Ā 

14 hours ago, megamisan said:

I wish adapt vanilla clothes forĀ Amazon race use a Bodyslide. But I don't know how to use Amazon race's preset files. Would you advice to me?

(my english is so broken, sorry)

Use OutfitStudio.

Open one of .xml files from Bodyslide package of my mod as reference, and use dropdown list for selecting corresponding body template, then you can use sliders.