I have been playing with your mod and noticed that while I can punch at normal speed, my attacks slow down dramatically as soon as I equip a weapon. I have tried the mod with only the base requirements. I have also tried it with, and without the animations provided. I get the same results in all cases.

Is there something that I may have missed, or can try that would fix this problem?

Yes, it's my fault - i messed up with numbers in attack speed buff.

Strange, but in my game it appear only at third start of new game.

I upload new version today.

CalienteTools folder somewhat doesn't get installed with NMM/MO installer (with Bodyslide Data option selected).

[EDIT]: This is wrong:

<plugin name="BodySlide Data">
    <description>
        BodySlide data and sliders.
    </description>
    <image path="IMAGES\BODYSLIDE.jpg"/>
    <files>
        <folder source="Bodyslide" destination=""/>
    </files>
    <typeDescriptor>
        <type name="Optional"/>
    </typeDescriptor>
</plugin>

Aaaand v1.0b is out!

Fixed bug in installer, also starting attack speed now should be 1.15 of normal (as i planned).

But after update you may need start a new game (or maybe not), or change race via 'racemenu' console command. Or set actor values weaponspeedmult and leftweaponspeedmult to 1.15 by console (don't forget disable Power Within first!)

ATM this race work only at vanilla Skyrim without any rebalance mods (like Requiem). If you use this kind of mods, you may expect some bugs with attack speed, if you learn any perk, what increase or deacrease attack speed (i.e. change weaponspeedmult or leftweaponspeedmult actor values).

Also, added 3 new armors to armor pack (used resources from GW Armor Conversion).

Still doubt about use this kind of resources (i.e. textures or meshes) from other mods in my pack...

Also, if someone want to suggest something (anything that relate with this race or idea), or help me - don't be shy, write what you want to say =)

For example, at this moment, all race headparts (eyes, for example), loads only after second enter in race menu. And i absolutely don't know, why it's happens, and how to fix it.

The mod is awesome, but might be too hardcore for many. Would you mind adding some optional "Light" version with less/no veins, less normals and no skeleton scaling (skeleton scaling conflicts with some furnitures anyway)?

The light version could look more like this for example:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

The mod is awesome, but might be too hardcore for many. Would you mind adding some optional "Light" version with less/no veins, less normals and no skeleton scaling (skeleton scaling conflicts with some furnitures anyway)?

The light version could look more like this for example:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Use 0 weight-mesh. It's no so big =)

Also, in archive i packed 3 varinats of normal maps for muscle relief. You can choose "smooth" version.

And if i decide to do this "light" version, with new body mesh - i have to remake all of armors, because they made only for this body.

Well, there is one more option for "light" version - tweak a skeleton for this. Maybe i do this someday.

@zax :

You can also overwrite the texture msn data with another. Then the veins are not seen. I personally find the illustration of veins so great. This makes this body so beautiful  :sleepy:

With the muscles one must not exaggerate. Femininity must remain  :cool:

Bodyslide studio is a great tool. 

I just create a preset with integrated animated vagina. Maybe I share it with them, but only maybe  ;)  ;)

This mod I can recommend to everyone. It just looks great with this body.

I meant the "easy" light version, without remaking the body ofc. :)

Just lighter normals (lighter than "smooth"), less/no veins texture and unmodified skeleton.

Alternatively, instead of being separate version, they could be installer options:

Main/Body Options -----------------

[x] Main Mod (change it to be non-optional and remove from options?)

[ ] Modified skeleton

Muscle Options -----------------

[ ] Default Normals

[ ] Medium Normals

[ ] Smooth Normals

[x] "Almost No Normals"

[ ] FairSkin Normals

Veins Options -----------------

[ ] Default Veins (current)

[ ] Less Veins

[x] No Veins

I meant the "easy" light version, without remaking the body ofc. :)

Just lighter normals (lighter than "smooth"), less/no veins texture and unmodified skeleton.

Alternatively, instead of being separate version, they could be installer options:

Main/Body Options -----------------

[x] Main Mod (change it to be non-optional and remove from options?)

[ ] Modified skeleton

Muscle Options -----------------

[ ] Default Normals

[ ] Medium Normals

[ ] Smooth Normals

[x] "Almost No Normals"

[ ] FairSkin Normals

Veins Options -----------------

[ ] Default Veins (current)

[ ] Less Veins

[x] No Veins

Well, i quess i make some of this options later (with new installer, current one i made just for practice).

Make textures with no-veins and less-veins is easy, but make normals - slightly harder.

I think a can adapt tigersan's "Diesel" variant of normal maps for this body. But this be minimum possible muscle option for this race. It's core feature, after all =)

If someone needs to "go lighter" - well, then they can replace normals manually. It's UUNP-based body, so it's compatible with any other UUNP textures and normals.

And, of course, no one can prevent you from changing my tweaked skeleton to the standart xpmse =)

Also, v1.0c is out!

Now with new eyes meshes (longer eyelashes and invisibility glitch fix), and two new colors - for standart version and for vampire. Also, all new eyes now load correctly from start.

Besides, I noticed that I forgot to add a vital script to the previous version (lol) so now everything is fixed.

Sorry the post was dumb, I'm probably just something confused. I have the dds files. Sorry sorry sorry  :-/  :-/  :-/

Okay.

If you need some veiny texture (standart fair skin with veins from Amazon body, for example) - PM me.

I have .PSD file for making normals and skin variants for this mod, so adding veins to any texture - it's easy task. :D

If someone needs to "go lighter" - well, then they can replace normals manually. It's UUNP-based body, so it's compatible with any other UUNP textures and normals.

And, of course, no one can prevent you from changing my tweaked skeleton to the standart xpmse =)

No worries, I'm just posting suggestions as you requested. You do whatever you want, its your mod after all.

No worries, I'm just posting suggestions as you requested. You do whatever you want, its your mod after all.

It's a good suggestions, but they slightly don't fit the main idea of this mod.

In the Internet a lot bodyslide presets of varying degrees of muscularity, as well as normal maps for muscle relief.

In this mod, I just decided to go a little (or not so little) further =)

Excellent work!!  First of its kind as far as I know...    Keep up the good work!  :D

Would it be possible to make a version that tone down the trapezius muscle so that you can still see the neck (remove the bulge around the neck)?

Thanks.

The complete removal of this muscles requires working with a mesh - and this I can't do (because after that I will have to redo the entire armor set).

But reduce them - perhaps. This will require tweaks in the skeleton, and this I will do soon (I will make a skeleton with not so grotesque proportions in v1.1).

Also, if you wish, you can edit mesh by yourself. All you need - OutfitStudio (part of BodySlide) and some patience =)