Any chance for an argonian patch for this mod?

At this moment - no.

I just don't know how to merge two skyrim body normal maps into one without quality loss.

And it's because they are object space normals. Merging tangent space normals (this type skyrim uses for armors, for example) is easy.

Of course, I can convert object to tangent and vice versa, but it cause quality losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Plans for making True amazon clothes? Non armor stuffs I mean.

Already done.

3 mage "robes", 2 variants of jarl outfits, 2 variants of other clothes...

And big amount of new armors (up to total 35+ sets)

I planned release all this in a new armor pack with new big race update (new textures, new skeleton variant, some race tweaks, new experimental head mesh with thicker neck) and 3 new followers (each with personal armor and weapons).

But when I almost finish followers mod (all I had to do was is a finish some spells for "mage-type" follower and choose place in the world, where followers shall be ingame), my videocard said "nope", then gave me a red artifacts all over the screen, and turned-off my PC.

So now the guys from the service are trying to repair it (and there is no guarantee that they will succeed).

My current integrated videocard can handle Skyrim only at ultra-low settings with 12FPS in indoor locations, and absolutely can't handle latest BodySlide and even NifScope.

So i just can't finish this work.

And that really pisses me off.

Plans for making True amazon clothes? Non armor stuffs I mean.

Already done.

3 mage "robes", 2 variants of jarl outfits, 2 variants of other clothes...

And big amount of new armors (up to total 35+ sets)

I planned release all this in a new armor pack with new big race update (new textures, new skeleton variant, some race tweaks, new experimental head mesh with thicker neck) and 3 new followers (each with personal armor and weapons).

But when I almost finish followers mod (all I had to do was is a finish some spells for "mage-type" follower and choose place in the world, where followers shall be ingame), my videocard said "nope", then gave me a red artifacts all over the screen, and turned-off my PC.

So now the guys from the service are trying to repair it (and there is no guarantee that they will succeed).

My current integrated videocard can handle Skyrim only at ultra-low settings with 12FPS in indoor locations, and absolutely can't handle latest BodySlide and even NifScope.

So i just can't finish this work.

And that really pisses me off.

Ouch. That's like Picasso breaking his panting thingy. 

Can you reupload missing textures for Officer outfit?

It will be fully fixed in future update.

But right now you can use this archive.

textures.7z

Oh, and if someone interested in testing future amazon followers mod - PM me please.

It is still unfinished, but at least we can test availability of all textures. I would not like to miss something in final version.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have good and bad news (if someone is interested).

Bad news - my old videocard is dead. And I don't have enough free money for buy a new one (damn bitcoin miners, because of them the price of videocards is completely unacceptable).

But I have also and "good" news - I borrowed videocard from my old PC. GeForce 610 (lol). It is slightly better than a videocard integrated in my PC processor, but at least it can work with latest BodySlide and NifScope. But Skyrim in outdoor locations, even at minimal settings, is still too hard for this piece of crap. But in a completely empty location, in which there is nothing but an invisible floor and a single light source (I specially made this location for testing), it show an acceptable FPS (20+ lol).

So, I think, with what I have now, I will be able to finish everything I've planned: update the main race mod, update armor addon, and finish followers mod (at least in the first approximation).

And, of course, I will still need testers.

In a couple of days I'll finish the next version of followers mod (I'll complete the spells, make some fixes, and also correctly place followers in Skyrim), and all this will have to be tested. So if someone is interested in testing - PM me, and after I finish all fixes, I'll send you files for testing.

In addition, it would be nice to find someone who will make good screenshots for followers mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching  the post with great interest,and I have some suggestions.....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/? I use this mod for my gameplay.My idea is  you start as a semi-skinny wannabe amazon,and as you progress -levels or skills-you eventually become the muscle mountain amazon warrior.And perhaps not every skill makes you grow-why would you grow from leveling enchanting?So only combat,blacksmith,mining because it's manual labour.

Optionaly implement Frostfall/RND ?(exposure/diseases/starvation delays your muscle growth?)

This is not a demand,just ideas  to make your mod more immersive.

PS I've love to see a Requiem 1.9 patch!

I've been watching  the post with great interest,and I have some suggestions.....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/? I use this mod for my gameplay.My idea is  you start as a semi-skinny wannabe amazon,and as you progress -levels or skills-you eventually become the muscle mountain amazon warrior.And perhaps not every skill makes you grow-why would you grow from leveling enchanting?So only combat,blacksmith,mining because it's manual labour.

Optionaly implement Frostfall/RND ?(exposure/diseases/starvation delays your muscle growth?)

This is not a demand,just ideas  to make your mod more immersive.

PS I've love to see a Requiem 1.9 patch!

I thought about this mod. But, unfortunately, this is impossible, since it will require to re-do all _0 files of the entire armors (files of minimum weight) and the body.

I have an alternative with changing the weight and variants of the character's skeleton while using the racial ability.

Now mod have four variants of the skeleton, and character with 0 weight and last skeleton variant looks only slightly smaller than the character with the 100 weight and first skeleton variant.

But, unfortunately, I have not yet learned how to correctly use the scripts responsible for the changes of bones scaling and positions.

As for the patch for Requiem - I'll see what I can do. Right now I'm finishing polishing new armor sets (and after that, I hope I can finally post a new version of the mod).

If you write, what perks or magic in Requiem affect the attack speed - this will speed up the process, because I never used it myself.

I have never worked with HDT, and I know only the basic principles of its work.

Here is a variant of the body with working HDT (but not SMP) physics. But I'm not sure how it will work.

So, if you wish, you can test it.

attachicon.gifHDT_v001.7z

Ah, yes - seems to work fine. Thanks!

Actually, trying to figure out how to use this new one with the a little bit less extreme bodyslide preset I have been using, I discovered that I was thinking about things wrong, and just needed to change "UUNPHDT.nif" as source file in your slider set file to "UUNPSpecial.nif", and that sorted the matter out (I think). I don't know how these things work, and thought you'd had to create an entire new model model pretty much from scratch. :P

Thank you for your fine work! :)

I have never worked with HDT, and I know only the basic principles of its work.

Here is a variant of the body with working HDT (but not SMP) physics. But I'm not sure how it will work.

So, if you wish, you can test it.

attachicon.gifHDT_v001.7z

Ah, yes - seems to work fine. Thanks!

Actually, trying to figure out how to use this new one with the a little bit less extreme bodyslide preset I have been using, I discovered that I was thinking about things wrong, and just needed to change "UUNPHDT.nif" as source file in your slider set file to "UUNPSpecial.nif", and that sorted the matter out (I think). I don't know how these things work, and thought you'd had to create an entire new model model pretty much from scratch. :P

Thank you for your fine work! :)

I think I wrote somewhere that I used UUNP body as the basis =)

Those files that I uploaded here for testing were done  with a little different way - as the main form I chose the data for BodySlide that included in main mod, and just processed the UUNP Special with them via sliders.

Finally, I completed a new update.
Polishing the armor took a lot longer than I planned (thanks a lot to crossfire1616 for how many different bugs in the armor he found).

New in this version:
Large number of new armors (35+ sets total) and one new weapon. Armor addon is version 2 now.
Now armor can be found in a sack near the Warrior's Stone
New skin textures (basis is a slightly older version of FairSkin).
Adjusted push force from power attacks: now diffents attacks have different force. For example, standing attacks now pound target into the ground.
No need to re-activate PW on load. Now the height of the jump will be updated automatically.
New skeleton variant (XL, for even bigger girls).
New and experimental head mesh with thicker neck.
Now you can choose weapon placement (swapped or default).

Also, those who wish can download a new followers mod, based on this race.

YES!!! This update is exactly what I needed right now! Oh my god it's so awesome gah!!!! I can't decide which is my favorite they're all so cute!!! Dragon crown hair oh my god it's perfect!!! It drapes over the trapezes beautifully!!! That Alduin set so good!!! It's not as strong as Daedric BUT I WANT TO WEAR IT AHHH!!! 

post-991524-0-41857600-1504684654_thumb.jpg

YES!!! This update is exactly what I needed right now! Oh my god it's so awesome gah!!!! I can't decide which is my favorite they're all so cute!!! Dragon crown hair oh my god it's perfect!!! It drapes over the trapezes beautifully!!! That Alduin set so good!!! It's not as strong as Daedric BUT I WANT TO WEAR IT AHHH!!! 

Glad you liked it =)

Also not sure if it's this mod or something else but when I go to certain breast sizes the left breast kind gets squished. The first is in console command before the game physics take effect. And the second one is with the physics in effect while standing still, the second pic is the return position regardless of how much you move around.

post-991524-0-55563200-1504830844_thumb.jpg

post-991524-0-41703000-1504830863_thumb.jpg

Also not sure if it's this mod or something else but when I go to certain breast sizes the left breast kind gets squished. The first is in console command before the game physics take effect. And the second one is with the physics in effect while standing still, the second pic is the return position regardless of how much you move around.

It's happens because of collision with arms, I guess.

Collisions with different parts of the body are placed in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Check HDT-thread for more details.