[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.01.2020 at 01:23, ESNarumi said:

Я пытаюсь заставить эти анимации работать, но ни одна из анимаций «женщина-женщина» не работает для меня. Они просто создают сцену и стоят там же, ничего не делая. Анимации из других пакетов работают, а у Leito нет. Я не уверен, что может быть причиной проблемы. Я скачал патч Leito и Crazy и загрузил эти анимации после него. 

У МЕНЯ ВСЕ РАБОТАЕТ СУПЕР !!!! И СЦЕНЫ ТРОЕК ПЯТЕРОК ЖЕНЩИН ПРОИСХОДИТ !!! В ПЯТЕРКАХ  ЧЕТЫРЕ ЖЕНЩИНЫ СО СТРАПОНАМИ  ! У МЕНЯ УКЛОН НА ЖЕНСКИЕ ПОСЕЛЕНИЯ !  ЛЮБЛЮ ЖЕНЩИН ! МОЙ ГГ МУЖЧИНА КАК И Я !!!!

On 03.02.2020 at 08:51, mastergaming234 said:

У меня текущая проблема, когда анимация не отображается в AAF, и я загружаю исправления. У кого-нибудь есть эта проблема и есть решение, чтобы исправить это?

АНИМАЦИИ ЛЕЙТО РАБОТАЮТ У МЕНЯ СУПЕР !!!!

On 06.11.2019 at 11:20, VonHelton said:

У вас ВСЕГДА нет папки "Data / Meshes / Actors / Supermutant / Animations" ?? Ну, это может быть проблемой!

: O

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: Если у вас установлен «Cumnwealth», попробуйте удалить его и посмотреть, что произойдет .......

ДА  ЭТОТ МОД ИНДАРЕЛО У МЕНЯ ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТ РАБОТУ ААФ 114 И  МАНГО ГУМ !!!!  УДАЛИЛ ВСЕ РАБОТАЕТ КАК ЧАСИКИ  !!!!

On 04.11.2019 at 13:22, STEALTH96 said:

Leito, ты когда-нибудь будешь делать больше анимации для Fallout 4? 

А ТЕБЕ ЧТО ЭТОГО МАЛО ???  ПО МОЕМУ ЗДЕСЬ ВСЕ СУЩЕСТВУЮЩИЕ СЕКС ПОЗЫ КОТОРЫЕ ЕСТЬ В РЕАЛЬНОЙ ЖИЗНИ  !!!!    ХОЧЕШЬ НОВЫЕ БЕРИ И СОЗДАВАЙ !!!  МЫ ОЦЕНИМ ТВОЮ РАБОТУ  !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EMack114 said:

Nice Mod, Big Dog! Do you plan on adding anymore positions to the Mod? I saw that you have something similar for Skyrim. Is is possible to add those positions into this mod? Thanks for all you do!

Leito hasn't been around much lately. Left for personal reasons. I doubt any updates on any of their animation packs anytime "soon".

So honest question, why don't more people make mods to activate the sex animations much more simply? Like a weapon to shoot a target to initiate the animations without having to download a bunch of mods with dialog and scripts which can sometimes be overly complicated? To get some of these creature animations, what would be the simplest mod to use in conjunction with AAF?

8 hours ago, Tombstone said:

So honest question, why don't more people make mods to activate the sex animations much more simply? 

A "key" for 3D Max costs $1,400 USD. You have to renew this key every 3 months. That might be a reason. I've tried in vain to get Blender to recognize NifTools & Havok Tools, but when I go into Blender's mod list, they don't show up as being installed.

:cry:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of an issue. Dogmeat's penis won't become erect during animations. It's not that it isn't there, it just remains in the sheath. I've tried reinstalling the different mods and such but I have found no solution.

~~Update~~
Fixed it by someone else's solution. Reinstalled Savage Cabbages Animation Pack but did not tick the box for "canine". Hope it helps anyone else looking for a fix!

On 4/20/2020 at 4:10 PM, Sabreky said:

I'm having a bit of an issue. Dogmeat's penis won't become erect during animations. It's not that it isn't there, it just remains in the sheath. I've tried reinstalling the different mods and such but I have found no solution.

~~Update~~
Fixed it by someone else's solution. Reinstalled Savage Cabbages Animation Pack but did not tick the box for "canine". Hope it helps anyone else looking for a fix!

It took some digging, but if you drop this file into your Data<AAF folder, it'll solve the missing erection problem.

AAF_morphSetData.xml

Hey so ive been using Fallout 4 sex animation mods for a while, but whenever I use Leito's animations I seem to never be able to get the penetration to work. Im using a Fusion Girl body type and the penetration works with both Atomic Lust and BP70 but fails to work for this mod. Can anyone help me figure out why the penetration doesn't work for me with this mod?

1 hour ago, flightlesscomrade said:

Hey so ive been using Fallout 4 sex animation mods for a while, but whenever I use Leito's animations I seem to never be able to get the penetration to work. Im using a Fusion Girl body type and the penetration works with both Atomic Lust and BP70 but fails to work for this mod. Can anyone help me figure out why the penetration doesn't work for me with this mod?

You need one of these mods: 

3 hours ago, flightlesscomrade said:

Leito created his anims before rig with vagina bones was available

For some reason I can't get this pack to work for the life of me. I've been working on it pretty much all day. I have the animation pack installed, and polistiro's patch installed. I had Riot Punch's aafmr installed earlier but I read that it was now obsolete. Whenever I try to enable the pack and patches in vortex I load up the game and AAF no longer works. I open the AAF menu to try and manually active a animation to test it but it doesn't work. the menu will open and the admin and all but not the scene activator. (sorry I don't recall the terminology.) Animations via mods won't work either. I'm unsure what to do as I've followed the install and load order installation instructions, and I've started a new game to test and it's the same problem. The same thing happens when I activate Savagecabbage animation pack. The animation pack I have installed is atomic lust, from vortex. Is there some type of conflict between vortex and loverslab files? I have AAF from vortex as well.

And while this is unrelated, before installing the pack, animations were working, but combat surrender wasn't, with violate or RSE. If you have knowledge on that please let me know but I understand this isn't the place for this question.

19 hours ago, Enhancedgaming said:

For some reason I can't get this pack to work for the life of me. I've been working on it pretty much all day. I have the animation pack installed, and polistiro's patch installed. I had Riot Punch's aafmr installed earlier but I read that it was now obsolete. Whenever I try to enable the pack and patches in vortex I load up the game and AAF no longer works. I open the AAF menu to try and manually active a animation to test it but it doesn't work. the menu will open and the admin and all but not the scene activator. (sorry I don't recall the terminology.) Animations via mods won't work either. I'm unsure what to do as I've followed the install and load order installation instructions, and I've started a new game to test and it's the same problem. The same thing happens when I activate Savagecabbage animation pack. The animation pack I have installed is atomic lust, from vortex. Is there some type of conflict between vortex and loverslab files? I have AAF from vortex as well.

And while this is unrelated, before installing the pack, animations were working, but combat surrender wasn't, with violate or RSE. If you have knowledge on that please let me know but I understand this isn't the place for this question.

You're using outdated patches, you should be using this guide: