[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

50 minutes ago, tesalutamus said:

As for the flaccidity, it seems to be caused by the reinstallation of the mod, causing an overwrite of the AAF Compatibility Patch V3. For my game, I just installed the aforementioned last and no more limp dicks anymore.

Correct you are. This fixed the issue. Very mucho thanks. 

53 minutes ago, tesalutamus said:

As for the error, I think it just means that you've activated the use of tags in AAF Violate. Using that option looks for tags with AGGRESSIVE tags, Leito's animation doesn't have [I think] aggressive animations for dogs, or at least they aren't tagged as aggressive by the animation tags you use. There are some other mods that introduce aggressive animations for dogs I think. 

Yeah, sorta figured this was a tagging issue. I'm sure it will be sorted out at some point. 

59 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Correct you are. This fixed the issue. Very mucho thanks. 

Yeah, sorta figured this was a tagging issue. I'm sure it will be sorted out at some point. 

The position names for the dog animations all changed, so the existing tag files don't work. 

Add the following to your Halstrom's tag data file to make dog animations work with Violate:

<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S1" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S2" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S3" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S4" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S1" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S2" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S3" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S4" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S1" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S2" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S3" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S4" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S1" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S2" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S3" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S4" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S1" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S2" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S3" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S4" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S1" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S2" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S3" tags="aggressive"/>
<tag position="Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S4" tags="aggressive"/>

I omitted the "missionary" positions as they are not aggressive at all.

4 hours ago, tesalutamus said:

You missed one file. The overlay error you missed was probably overwritten when you reinstalled the mods you listed above. For reference, the overlay [cum stains] are not included in Leito's file but with 

If you want a base instruction of the proper installation of AAF files look at 

Then follow the installation order listed in the description. I've been using that as a guide even if I don't use violate. Simply put your installation order should be

1. Advanced Animation Framework (AAF)
  2. Mod Configuration Menu
  3. Strap-ons of Fallout 4
  4. Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z
  5. Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z
  6. FO4 AnimationsByLeito v1.4c.7z
  7. AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v2_1.7z
  8. AAF Compatibility Patches - be sure to select the EVB body morph option

Take note that the crazy files are optional [at least with respect to making Leito's animation work]
    Also take note that in the installation of item 7 [AAF patch for leito] only activate the files that you actually have, otherwise your game would crash

N.B. refer to my last reply to Mrstitch about troubleshooting with some problems with Polistiro's patch

I've been trying for the past week to make everything work together.  Fortunately I've found MO2 much easier to use.  I re-did FO4 via Steam, extracted all of F4SE into the FO4 folder, installed CBBE, Looks Menu, AAF, Mod Configuration Menu...

Still as I've had for the past few days, I just can't seem to get any animations listed in the AAF Wizard.

Has anyone experienced this before?

01.png

32 minutes ago, Rage0202 said:

I've been trying for the past week to make everything work together.  Fortunately I've found MO2 much easier to use.  I re-did FO4 via Steam, extracted all of F4SE into the FO4 folder, installed CBBE, Looks Menu, AAF, Mod Configuration Menu...

Still as I've had for the past few days, I just can't seem to get any animations listed in the AAF Wizard.

Has anyone experienced this before?

01.png

In your post, you've selected Jason as the sole participant. There are no available solo male animations [that I know of]. Almost all solo animations are for women [Masturbate, twerk, bound on the floor].

In AAF sex [at least 2 persons] always select the female first [your character or a female NPC] then a male [my post earlier explains how a female NPC can take the role of male in F-M animations].

Presuming standard controls for the AAF. 
1. Press home to load AAF
2. Press enter to toggle the wizard
3. At selection menu, page down selects, up and down arrow key chooses [i.e. page down on your character name, press up/down arrow key to select a male partner, then press page down again]
4. Press right arrow to go to location menu, choose from one
5. Press right arrow to choose animation
6. ???
7. Profit [see attachment]

ScreenShot64.png

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The position names for the dog animations all changed, so the existing tag files don't work. 

Add the following to your Halstrom's tag data file to make dog animations work with Violate:

Like this?

Tag Data Fix.jpg

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes I'm updating the themes tags to work for both old and new Leitos, hopefully test it and ship tomorrow

1 minute ago, Halstrom said:
5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes I'm updating the themes tags to work for both old and new Leitos, hopefully test it and ship tomorrow

And, just to note for theme pack users: 

These entries work fine at the bottom of KinkyAnimations_tagData.xml

11 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

And, just to note for theme pack users: 

These entries work fine at the bottom of KinkyAnimations_tagData.xml

Except that they should be in CreatureAnimations_tagData.xml :)
But people can customise their Themes easy like that if they don't want other creatures

2 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Except that they should be in CreatureAnimations_tagData.xml :)
But people can customise their Themes easy like that if they don't want other creatures

Why do themes exist anyway? Seems like it adds an unnecessary layer of complexity on an already complex system. Genuinely curious.

1 minute ago, I Null I said:

Why do themes exist anyway? Seems like it adds an unnecessary layer of complexity on an already complex system. Genuinely curious.

Well AAF is not actually a sex mod, its an Animation Framework and to keep it available to sites like Nexus we need to split the addons in someway into levels of acceptability with the hardcore versions being available here on Loverslab, it is just tags at the moment but we want to eventually push the Compatibility patches and Cum overlays etc into it too to reduce the number of files installed. At the moment there is a lot of confusion going on about FurnitureData with different animators using different lists, we are trying to centralise those lists into themes too.
https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Guides/WhatIsAnAAFTheme

10 minutes ago, I Null I said:

Seems like it adds an unnecessary layer of complexity on an already complex system.

Well, Halstrom provides the whole tag pack as a single thing. But that said: granular control of configuration over what you do and don't want...having options is never a bad thing. 

On 12/23/2018 at 8:19 AM, WandererZero said:

You know, I looked real fast, and didn't even catch that. I'm going to move mine. Thanks @Halstrom ?

Well in reality it won't change anything being in one XML or the other, its just consistency :)

On 12/23/2018 at 8:22 AM, WandererZero said:

Well, Halstrom provides the whole tag pack as a single thing. But that said: granular control of configuration over what you do and don't want...having options is never a bad thing. 

Yes a side effect of the themes is now you can install any animation pack and the basic vanilla sex theme and any aggressive or kinky animations in that pack will be ignored if you don't install the kinky theme

24 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Well AAF is not actually a sex mod, its an Animation Framework and to keep it available to sites like Nexus we need to split the addons in someway into levels of acceptability with the hardcore versions being available here on Loverslab, it is just tags at the moment but we want to eventually push the Compatibility patches and Cum overlays etc into it too to reduce the number of files installed. At the moment there is a lot of confusion going on about FurnitureData with different animators using different lists, we are trying to centralise those lists into themes too.
https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Guides/WhatIsAnAAFTheme

ahh i see now. thanks for the info!

Thanks again for the update and work you've done.  I haven't been able to test much out lately, but I can say I had some issues before the latest patch and no troubles with the couple times I've tried things since.  I never really did use those guns, though they were always in my inventory.  Nice to have things easier and running smoother. ^^

12 hours ago, tesalutamus said:

Have to make a note about this one.
1. Since Leito's latest update, there has been some changes in the positioning [from original 0,70,0 to the AAF standard of 0,0,0] this will make your "lovers" mispositioned. find the relevant animation files [i.e. Leito . . . position] open with notepad and change the position from 0,70,0 to 0,0,0 or remove them. An author also posted that deleting those lines should fix the alignment issue

2. The patch also makes use of some lines that require some fixing because it made a reference to a "null" line, causing errors in supermutant animations. Open the patch file and look for Leito_SM_animationData and Leito SMM_animationData and remove the entire lines which contain the words "Activity 2"

Will do, I was about to ask about the positions being messed up. Thanks 

2 hours ago, andead said:

Is that anal pose? How?

I'm not sure which animation package it's from? I'm guessing this one since the pussy squirting is something added into animations by this animation pack. 

I use AAF Sex'em Up and AAF Violate. This was done with AAF Sex'em Up. Just walked up to a settler and used the hotkey to "have some fun" and he said sure and the sex began. It started off with my character giving him head. I pressed the Home key to activate AAF and then pressed the PgDn key to cycle through the various animations. This one is one of the ones that cycled around. I thought it looked hot so I took some screenshots to capture the pussy juices ejaculating out. Pretty sure his cock is buried in her ass in the pose. Pretty hard for most men to fuck a woman vaginally from behind in that position unless they got a 10" cock but anal would be possible for most average men. 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, tesalutamus said:

Have to make a note about this one.
1. Since Leito's latest update, there has been some changes in the positioning [from original 0,70,0 to the AAF standard of 0,0,0] this will make your "lovers" mispositioned. find the relevant animation files [i.e. Leito . . . position] open with notepad and change the position from 0,70,0 to 0,0,0 or remove them. An author also posted that deleting those lines should fix the alignment issue

2. The patch also makes use of some lines that require some fixing because it made a reference to a "null" line, causing errors in supermutant animations. Open the patch file and look for Leito_SM_animationData and Leito SMM_animationData and remove the entire lines which contain the words "Activity 2"

bro ım having problems with mispostıoned but i try to edit leito a1nd its already 0,0,0 :(

3 hours ago, abdullahswag said:

bro ım having problems with mispostıoned but i try to edit leito a1nd its already 0,0,0 :(

If you install Leito's mod and AAF only it would not be mispositioned because he already adjusted it to the standard 0,0,0.
The mispositioning is caused by Polistiro's patch, which considered the older Leito files which used the 0,70,0 position.
If you're using MO2 open up AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations > AAF 
If you're using NMM, Fallout 4 > data > AAF patches . . . > AAF

1. open up each xml with the words leito [and] position in the name (e.g. leito_MM_position data [male to male], leito_FF_positiondata [female to female], leito_SM_positiondata  [supermutant positions])

2. The relevant line is near the top and should look like this <animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,0,0"/> <animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

Take note that Polistiro's patch is required to use overlays and to make female-male animations by crazy and leito to be used in male-male and female-female participants.