[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

3 hours ago, silverone said:

I wanted to change the facial expression for an animation and I have managed to do it by editing the .hkx because  the expression data can be stored in the .hkx animation files just like the sound fx so why do you suggest to edit scripts?  Does the script expression  commnads have priority over the .hkx expression "commands"? 

I was replying to theozcall who was asking about undressing/redressing.  Nothing to do with expressions.

24 minutes ago, Rage0202 said:

Unfortunately in my AAF I'm not seeing any available choices under "Leito".

I've followed your instructions, installed AAF, then compatibility, then the compatibility for your mod, then your mod.

No idea what I'm doing wrong.

You may have to uninstall my mod, make a clean save, then reinstall it.

Or fast travel to a new location.

24 minutes ago, Leito86 said:

You may have to uninstall my mod, make a clean save, then reinstall it.

Or fast travel to a new location.

Thanks!

I decided to go with the kill everything and start from scratch with the mods thing.  I'll let you know if it works!  Can't wait to try it all.

Great work again Leito! The animations are wonderful and a massive step up since the ol' fourplay days.

I just have one issue and I'm hoping someone could offer some advice on how to fix it. The animations & AAF seem to be working (for the most part), however with your set of animations there seems to be alignment issues. Which is odd because Crazy's anim pack works fine. I went digging for some info and found older posts talking about certain things which can offset alignment; in terms of flat ground/clutter etc... yet nothing seems to work. Has anyone experienced this before? 
On a side note, this is my first time using AAF which could be the problem. However I feel it's something to do with the compatibility patches not being installed correctly.

3 minutes ago, proxyd3mon said:

Great work again Leito! The animations are wonderful and a massive step up since the ol' fourplay days.

I just have one issue and I'm hoping someone could offer some advice on how to fix it. The animations & AAF seem to be working (for the most part), however with your set of animations there seems to be alignment issues. Which is odd because Crazy's anim pack works fine. I went digging for some info and found older posts talking about certain things which can offset alignment; in terms of flat ground/clutter etc... yet nothing seems to work. Has anyone experienced this before? 
On a side note, this is my first time using AAF which could be the problem. However I feel it's something to do with the compatibility patches not being installed correctly.

Some bodyslide presets make the animations look wonky, can you post a screenshot?

Thanks for the update!

I have a bug to report, however.

When playing F/F Leito animations, the animations are off, such that the one who should be in front is a few steps behind. 

When playing M/F Leito animations, however, they are aligned perfectly. 

Could it be due to AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy mod?

Also, when playing M/F Leito animations, I noticed that they are all Extended, as opposed to Staged. I use Staged in AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy, if it helps.

4 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Certainly isn't a bodyslide quirk, Sometimes my game does this but only when I played some other animation pack then switch to Leito's via pageup or pagedown.

3 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I have this problem too, except that it only happens when I play F/F. When it's M/F, they're aligned.

That's all very interesting, I'll have to try F/F interactions as well but sadly for M/F it seems all of the anims are off regardless of stage or switching. I still strongly feel it's something to due with the patches, so I'll have to try and reset everything while my modlist is tiny. For now I'll keep testing and let you all know if I find anything. 

7 minutes ago, proxyd3mon said:

That's all very interesting, I'll have to try F/F interactions as well but sadly for M/F it seems all of the anims are off regardless of stage or switching. I still strongly feel it's something to due with the patches, so I'll have to try and reset everything while my modlist is tiny. For now I'll keep testing and let you all know if I find anything. 

Are you using any other animation pack? if so try choosing leito's (not choosing other animation packs then switch to leitos). For me, that bug only occurs when I switch through packs but that was a while ago.

7 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

Are you using any other animation pack? if so try choosing leito's (not choosing other animation packs then switch to leitos). For me, that bug only occurs when I switch through packs but that was a while ago.

I got it fixed! reinstalled most of the plugins and everything seems to work fine lol. Thanks for your help, I really do appreciate it. 

Leito_FF_positionData need to be updated.

You can erase these both lines from my mod.

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

or comment them like this:

<!--
<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>
-->

Thanks Leito86 fro this update.