[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

10 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Looks Cool so Far... 

I'm gonna drop the Furniture data lists from the 3 Creation Club Items I had completed and working for SC's Anims in hopes you may get some use out of them. Maybe you can make use of them for your patches. 
SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NukaCollector.xml - Nuka Collector Workshop

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlestownCondo.xml - Charlestown Condo

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NoirPenthouse.xml - Noir Penthouse (Note: Shit clips a lot...) 

I'll give it a look, thanks. ?
One thing that i'll surelly do when i have more time is test if i can add more than one furniture per animation and then add spooning to couches.

So, i managed to adjust the Spooning animation for Couches usage.

Spoiler

20181115121417_1.jpg.3d42a698d96e21a6663703246a579b2b.jpg

Spoiler

20181115121431_1.jpg.aead532fa81fcafbc21ac880c4f11440.jpg

Saddly it seems i can put the animation to play in only one specific group of furnitures. I'll attach a optional update to someone who would prefer the Spooning on the Couches instead of Double Beds. Just drop on your AAF folder and overwrite the existing ones.

Leito Animations on Beds - Update 1.rar

2 hours ago, Kythana said:

@lilydementia

Thanks for the answer. :)

Don't worry about that. I just wanted to make sure that there's no problem as i don't use 'Homemaker'.

Yeah it shouldn't be a problem, as long as you don't put the XML zipped on Homemaker Beds.rar into your AAF folder. The options you'll have may be more scarce without the mod though, as there's few usable Double Beds on Vanilla game.

15 minutes ago, lilydementia said:

So, i managed to adjust the Spooning animation for Couches usage.

Hide contents

20181115121417_1.jpg.3d42a698d96e21a6663703246a579b2b.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20181115121431_1.jpg.aead532fa81fcafbc21ac880c4f11440.jpg

Saddly it seems i can put the animation to play in only one specific group of furnitures. I'll attach a optional update to someone who would prefer the Spooning on the Couches instead of Double Beds. Just drop on your AAF folder and overwrite the existing ones.

Leito Animations on Beds - Update 1.rar

Awesome. 

New Update. Now the animations should be working on both Double Beds and Single Beds without problem. I had to put everything on the same furniture category and rescale the animations to fit on both options, but it works. ?

I also put the "Bed" furniture tag on the Halstrom_tagData XML for whoever uses Animation Position Tags.

Spoiler

20181115164458_1.jpg.275a1920b0ac912fc185c6df53bbe5ae.jpg

So now that's mostly done, i'll be taking a look on how to work around mattresses as well.

Homemaker Beds - Update 1.rar

Leito Animations on Beds - Update 2.rar

Halstrom Tag.rar

@Leito86

Thanks for this great mod! You must be  professional because these animations are top quality. :D

I wanted to use a shorter character with AAF but because player.setscale is reseted to 1 during animations I decided to find a way around  so I found this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15212  (let us use player exlusive body) so I edited the skeleton.nif to get a smaller scale character (0.85) and tweaked it  than edited the "Leito_animationData.xml" to fix the positions of this animation pack so I thought I share it here. Maybe it saves a few hour of work for someone who would be willing to do the same. 

I am not sure its not against the permission rules so thats why I post it here .

The file structure is included so I guess you can install it with Vortex or other mod Manager.

(so this is my position fix mod with a shorter character(0.85) for this animation pack if anyone interested)

AAF Position Tweaks for Leito's Animations (custom skeleton included) v0.1.zip  (its two file only a skeleton.nif and the Leito_animationData.xml.)

Requirements :

AAF

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b

Race Customizer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15212  (Without this the character scales will be always 1:1)

AAF - Dongs of Fallout 

Its not perfect so don't forget to backup your skeleton.nif and  Leito_animationData.xml. 

edit: If you don't like the changes in the skeleton just create your own with the scale set to 0.85 on the "NiNode CME COM"  and the translation "2.000000" on the "Z" coodinate with niftools.

Hi ive installed first time 4play and also your mod - ive noticed that dogmeat do not get an erection during sceanes could someone give me a clue if its a problem with this mod or maybe fourplay? So far ive installed nothing other than all fourplay related requirements including RSE, DD and cbbe of course.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:09 AM, Harlekin said:

Hi ive installed first time 4play and also your mod - ive noticed that dogmeat do not get an erection during sceanes could someone give me a clue if its a problem with this mod or maybe fourplay? So far ive installed nothing other than all fourplay related requirements including RSE, DD and cbbe of course.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

There ya go. Have fun!

?

"This fixes the activity 2 error"
God bless you and halstrom for fixing that. I love Super mutants and Monster Cock Lover from RSE, so this is a lovely little godsend.

Now I just wish that AAF Violate and RSE's Combat Sexual Assault would let me use the new bloatfly/mirelurk/ect animations that were released recently.

Thank you so much for your hard work!

41 minutes ago, Yuni said:

"This fixes the activity 2 error"
God bless you and halstrom for fixing that. I love Super mutants and Monster Cock Lover from RSE, so this is a lovely little godsend.

Now I just wish that AAF Violate and RSE's Combat Sexual Assault would let me use the new bloatfly/mirelurk/ect animations that were released recently.

Thank you so much for your hard work!

There are patches for both RSE and AAF Violate in the Creature Pack 01 thread that make them work with those animations. 

16 hours ago, Leito86 said:

Thanks, I added it to the file.  I didn't check it but I trust ya.

Hi, I downloaded v1.4c but when I load it through Vortex I get an error -Installer Reported Errors-.  When I expand it, it says, -Errors were reported processing this installer.  It's possible the mod works (partially) anyway.  Please note that NMM tends to ignore errors so just because NMM doesn't report a problem with this installer doesn't mean it doesn't have any.-  -Failed to install "FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c\00 Main\" as folder-.  I had not gotten this error with previous versions of the Animations.  I tried reloading an older version v1.4b but received a similar error.  Is this native to Vortex?  

5 hours ago, reconphil said:

Hi, I downloaded v1.4c but when I load it through Vortex I get an error -Installer Reported Errors-.  When I expand it, it says, -Errors were reported processing this installer.  It's possible the mod works (partially) anyway.  Please note that NMM tends to ignore errors so just because NMM doesn't report a problem with this installer doesn't mean it doesn't have any.-  -Failed to install "FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c\00 Main\" as folder-.  I had not gotten this error with previous versions of the Animations.  I tried reloading an older version v1.4b but received a similar error.  Is this native to Vortex?  

Never tried Vortex...I should probably switch over when I get back.

25 minutes ago, Leito86 said:

Never tried Vortex...I should probably switch over when I get back.

Ii had this problem, I solved it by using WinRAR to unpack the files and simply repacking them, no idea why that worked but I only repacked the contents of the FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c folder and not the folder itself not sure what impact if any that has on Vortex.

Interestingly enough I had this same problem with AAF version 24 I utilised the same fix, haven't had the problem again with recent updates.

However, I am still curious, do I still require the AAF patch for the recent version in order to use this natively with AAF?

40 minutes ago, hickups said:

Ii had this problem, I solved it by using WinRAR to unpack the files and simply repacking them, no idea why that worked but I only repacked the contents of the FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c folder and not the folder itself not sure what impact if any that has on Vortex.

Interestingly enough I had this same problem with AAF version 24 I utilised the same fix, haven't had the problem again with recent updates.

However, I am still curious, do I still require the AAF patch for the recent version in order to use this natively with AAF?

Thanks, I'll try it.

12 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Aww man, i saw the date had been updated and thought Leito had blessed us with some more animations ?

Maybe he could do breathing? That should be a small & quick little animation to do. ZAZ has already shown it can be done, so.........

? ? 

3 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

You really want that breathing huh ?

You bet. It sounds like it's no big deal, but wait until it's in the game & you'll see. The characters will seem more real to you. Your subconscious will pick up on it. It may even affect how you play the game!

?

Add to it the breathing sound files that ALREADY EXIST, and it will blow your mind, IMHO!

?