[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

16 minutes ago, tesalutamus said:

If you follow the installation guide, female characters will use CBBE and the male characters will use EVB. 

But the instructions say to load animation packs before Compatibility Patch and Polistiro Patch. Instructions here say to load after those. I did that and ended up with limp noodle supermutants. Load Leito before those and all is well again.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

But the instructions say to load animation packs before Compatibility Patch and Polistiro Patch. Instructions here say to load after those. I did that and ended up with limp noodle supermutants. Load Leito before those and all is well again.

Yes you are correct. In previous posts, I've already stated that installing Compatibility patch V3 before Leito causes an overwrite of supermutants making them limp.  reversing the order seems to fix the same. Going back to your original question, the males will still use the bodies included in the patches [comp patch and polistiro patch], provided you followed the previous installation guide I posted. Following Leito's new instruction will use the body files he provided within the animation pack [I think] but will overwrite those provided in the patches, causing the loss of morphing [ie limp dicks]

On 12/23/2018 at 1:09 AM, ReaperBlade said:

I'm not sure which animation package it's from? I'm guessing this one since the pussy squirting is something added into animations by this animation pack. 

I use AAF Sex'em Up and AAF Violate. This was done with AAF Sex'em Up. Just walked up to a settler and used the hotkey to "have some fun" and he said sure and the sex began. It started off with my character giving him head. I pressed the Home key to activate AAF and then pressed the PgDn key to cycle through the various animations. This one is one of the ones that cycled around. I thought it looked hot so I took some screenshots to capture the pussy juices ejaculating out. Pretty sure his cock is buried in her ass in the pose. Pretty hard for most men to fuck a woman vaginally from behind in that position unless they got a 10" cock but anal would be possible for most average men. 

What a great explanation!

14 minutes ago, Ju_SSAM said:

Using AAF mode causes an error
I need a gun mode.

This...is short on details. What error? How was the error invoked? What happened? 

AAF is developed in such a way that anim guns are both not needed, unneccessary, and not really at all in the scope of how AAF is designed. 

55 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

This...is short on details. What error? How was the error invoked? What happened? 

AAF is developed in such a way that anim guns are both not needed, unneccessary, and not really at all in the scope of how AAF is designed. 

I want an older file that uses four play

1 minute ago, Ju_SSAM said:

I want an older file that uses four play

Okay, well, you're in the wrong topic then. AAF is the new framework, and much of the current work appears to be moving away from 4P. 4Play does not appear to be in any kind of active development....AAF being the future direction. There are some transitional things (like the proxy patch) which allow for 4P anims to play in AAF, but that's about it. 

4 Play, at least from my reckoning, is dead. 

47 minutes ago, Ju_SSAM said:

error morphset id erected
error morphset id flaccid
Why do I get an error when I install it in sequence?
sorry I'm using a Google Translator

What language do you speak? I speak quite a number. In any case, following the instruction order causes the compatibility patch v3 morph files to be overwritten, thus the flaccid dicks. Install it last and you may lose some features but penises morph

On 12/22/2018 at 6:26 AM, tesalutamus said:

Have to make a note about this one.
1. Since Leito's latest update, there has been some changes in the positioning [from original 0,70,0 to the AAF standard of 0,0,0] this will make your "lovers" mispositioned. find the relevant animation files [i.e. Leito . . . position] open with notepad and change the position from 0,70,0 to 0,0,0 or remove them. An author also posted that deleting those lines should fix the alignment issue

2. The patch also makes use of some lines that require some fixing because it made a reference to a "null" line, causing errors in supermutant animations. Open the patch file and look for Leito_SM_animationData and Leito SMM_animationData and remove the entire lines which contain the words "Activity 2"

Thanks man I really appreciate this I was having alignment issues with my character but after discovering this post I went to the AFF folder & searched for all leito positions I could find & added the three 0,0,0

after doing this I went in-game to test if it would work & now all characters are in sync with each other.

Thanks once again ?

6 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Hello, I get this error when trying to have sex wit Dogmeat. It worked ok with the last version I had installed (1.4b). Right now I have v2.0a and latest Halstrom tag data file loaded. Human animations work ok.

image.jpeg.ab83f9a10f43ed09caf469b822044950.jpeg

Which version of AAF you using? probably 38b. Get rid of APT and install the three AAF Themes. Also, stay away from installing STATS, SexStatsSystem and KinkyStatsSystem for the time being. There is a bug which has not been caught so far which leads to load game CTDs

45 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Which version of AAF you using? probably 38b. Get rid of APT and install the three AAF Themes. Also, stay away from installing STATS, SexStatsSystem and KinkyStatsSystem for the time being. There is a bug which has not been caught so far which leads to load game CTDs

Thanks for the reply. I had upgraded to AAF 38b but was getting save games load crashes so downgraded back to AAF 25b. I reinstalled Leito & Crazy and AAF compatability patches after the FO4 animations mod and that solved the missing tag issue. Not sure what other types of issues that might cause but, everything seems to be working ok now.I have seen a few other posts now for save games crashing on load. seems to be relevant to people having upgraded to AAF 38b after the Dec 6 Follout 4 update. I downgraded back to 25b but kept the newer F4SE files from 38b installed so that it still launches from the F4SE exe.

13 hours ago, HyperActive said:

Thanks man I really appreciate this I was having alignment issues with my character but after discovering this post I went to the AFF folder & searched for all leito positions I could find & added the three 0,0,0

after doing this I went in-game to test if it would work & now all characters are in sync with each other.

Thanks once again ?

NP. These are all documented in polistiro's patch threads. Just simplified them. Glad I can help

10 hours ago, andead said:

So im haaving problems um MUTANTS (stays only flaccid) dicks and creatures, including feral and normal ghouls (miss mesh and texture)...

How can i solve that?

for supermutants, they are flaccid because AAF compatibility patch V3 is overwritten since you followed Leito's instructions, reinstall that file and they will morph again [eg limp, hardened] 

for feral ghouls I'm afraid the only mesh/texture file available is Leito's rigs [sic] which doesn't morph. So if you use that, ghouls will always have erect penises even outside AAF, which is awkward. I don't think Leito's animation pack includes feral ghoul animations so its better to ask for help in the relevant file [Vadermania and Mutated lust, I think]

4 hours ago, tesalutamus said:

for supermutants, they are flaccid because AAF compatibility patch V3 is overwritten since you followed Leito's instructions, reinstall that file and they will morph again [eg limp, hardened] 

for feral ghouls I'm afraid the only mesh/texture file available is Leito's rigs [sic] which doesn't morph. So if you use that, ghouls will always have erect penises even outside AAF, which is awkward. I don't think Leito's animation pack includes feral ghoul animations so its better to ask for help in the relevant file [Vadermania and Mutated lust, I think]

Ok. Thanks! So i need to reinstall compatibility patch v3 and let it load after Leito animations? And dogmeat is a bug?

24 minutes ago, andead said:

Ok. Thanks! So i need to reinstall compatibility patch v3 and let it load after Leito animations? And dogmeat is a bug?

Yes, not sure which feature of Leito's new file gets overwritten, but installing AAF compatibility patch V3 last ensures morphing.

Dogmeat, ferals, deathclaws not having dicks is not really a bug [file still works], its just this mod doesn't have the nif files for it. You can search LL for "creatures penises" to get them, but I remember that they are not yet morphed [permanently erect, leading to hilarious scenarios]