[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

1 hour ago, Saphiira said:

for everyone who has the prob with the unproper positions:

i found the prob. its like @WandererZero (thx for that) said. i changed all anim data files the way he said and it worked (atleast for me).

i took all changed files together in one file. just download and do like i wrote in the readme.txt

- enjoy c;

Corrected positions for Leit's Animation Pack.rar

Finally, it perfectly works with your file. Thank you :))

11 hours ago, Wolfman51111 said:

Bring back the gun, home key doesn't do anything for me...

Do you have HUD Framework installed? I had issues with the AAF menu not showing up, then decided to install HUD Framework to use with Sim Settlements, and after installing HUD Framework the AAF menu started working.

On 12/30/2018 at 4:32 PM, Saphiira said:

i found the prob. its like @WandererZero (thx for that) said. i changed all anim data files the way he said and it worked (atleast for me).

i took all changed files together in one file. just download and do like i wrote in the readme.txt

- enjoy c;

Just don't install the xml files you aren't using - only the ones that overwrite things you already have.

Hi All.........I am starting a new FO4 game and I have installed all of the latest versions of AAF and the AAF supporting Mods. I am getting an AAF ERROR: [10] Animation ID "Leito_FF_StandingDoggy2_S2" not found error. Where do I find this specific Animation? I do not see it in the latest and greatest version of Leito's Animation Pack?

LeitoStandingDoggy2Error.jpg

On 1/3/2019 at 5:25 AM, mikey1979 said:

Hi All.........I am starting a new FO4 game and I have installed all of the latest versions of AAF and the AAF supporting Mods. I am getting an AAF ERROR: [10] Animation ID "Leito_FF_StandingDoggy2_S2" not found error. Where do I find this specific Animation? I do not see it in the latest and greatest version of Leito's Animation Pack?

Yeah, I'm having the same issue, but in my case it's a different animation missing depending on the order in which I install Leito's animations, AAF compatibility patch and AAF patches for Leito/ Crazy.

Also, it seems the recommended install order given by Leito differs from the one provided by Polistiro in AAF Leito patches:

• Leito: AAF -> AAF Leito Patches -> Animations -> AAF comp patch
  • Polistiro: AAF -> AAF comp patch -> Animations -> AAF Leito Patches

I'm checking different install combinations but it gets really confusing what should overwrite what in NMM lol 

Will update this post when/ if I find the right way, but in the meantime any tips/ solutions anyone can give are welcome :)

UPDATE: It seems the issue was fixed by the following install order: AAF -> Leito Animations -> AAF Leito patch -> AAF comp patch. Each time I clicked for the next thing to overwrite the previous one and there seem to be no more animations missing.

6 minutes ago, Natataka said:

Maybe someone has seen this before and can assist? All the mods appear to load however the debug text is stuck on the screen and the top line is Leito_positionData_Mattress.xml. Any ideas on why it's stopping there? 

Roll back to an older version of AAF & use the latest LLFP file & see if the problem goes away.

?

On 12/30/2018 at 3:32 PM, Saphiira said:

- enjoy c;

Link isn´t working for me, antivirus gives me a URL:MAL warning and aborts the link

I may have missed something, but do the animations still work in stages, meaning that they cycle through all four variants whenever an animation is triggered?

Since the update I can't seem to be able to setup durations for each stage or play them all in sequence. Was the system scrapped alltogether or should I dig deeper in the AAF menu?