[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

8 hours ago, JaYmZeE said:

Sometimes you can't see the woods for the trees - you guys do good work in here and it's refreshing to see so many being so patient - not a fan of those who ask questions being mocked or brutalised for struggling to come to terms with something - I think your man there just needs a good nights sleep and things will become a lot clearer.

Certainly, I'm going for a nights rest, but if I continue to have my issues (corrupt saves after animations and yes I've read everything and I've spent days on it) - I'll not be scared to ask in what's a really fair and patient group......

What can I say, I like it.

JaYmZeE

We've certainly had some problems in the past, but by & large, this is the best group ever assembled.

?

4 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I just loaded the older version of Leito's Animations 2.0 and still get the "Cowgirl error".  Is there a way to get the debug list off the screen?  Someone posted it a long time ago but I don't remember how to do it.

I remember them talking about it, but at the time, I didn't need it.........

?

Hello :P

Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I cant seem to get the animations to line up.

No matter what I do my chick will be floating in the air and the dude will be on the other side of her thrusting the air. All animations do this too, they just dont line up and im hoping someone can help with this.

I read up a bit that you can fix this by editing the position  data thing. But I cant open the file, I dont have a program to do that, and im pretty bad at script stuff. Do you think its possible for someone to just send me the XML files for the leito position data? It would be very appreciated. :)

Please help ?!!

I did all the step but when i play the game and press Home button but nothing appear.I try using Debug Mode but didn't see the debug text on the left side of the screen,although i have already installed all the step ,my mod all loaded and the other mod is working normally.

My FO4 version is 1.10.120 / F4SE - 0.6.15 / LooksMenu - 1.6.13.

2018-12-28_132724.jpg

20 minutes ago, AjStyle1826 said:

Please help ?!!

I did all the step but when i play the game and press Home button but nothing appear.I try using Debug Mode but didn't see the debug text on the left side of the screen,although i have already installed all the step ,my mod all loaded and the other mod is working normally.

2018-12-28_132724.jpg

Have you tried a process of elimination yet?

Did you check the plugins tab first to make sure the mods you want are activated?

Then did you uninstall the Leito/Crazy/patch stuff and have just the AAF?

If the AAF doesn't work, then you know the problem was the installation of that and has nothing to do with Leito's animations.

2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Have you tried a process of elimination yet?

Did you check the plugins tab first to make sure the mods you want are activated?

Then did you uninstall the Leito/Crazy/patch stuff and have just the AAF?

If the AAF doesn't work, then you know the problem was the installation of that and has nothing to do with Leito's animations.

Thank you so much , it finally working  ?!!

After being ignored in the AAF-Thread maybe I'm more lucky here :D

After almost a year I resurrectet F4 and installed AAF and all the other stuff. Made it work, but can't solve one problem: When starting the sex-scenes, the actors are not "in touch" with each other. Meaning one stands about two feet behind the other one while playing the animation.

Maybe I just didn't find the right hotkey or button in the MCM but I can't fix that.

Any suggestions?

BTW the "normal" poses are shown correctly and it's not only Leitos but all the other animations.

1 hour ago, Felloutof said:

After being ignored in the AAF-Thread maybe I'm more lucky here :D

After almost a year I resurrectet F4 and installed AAF and all the other stuff. Made it work, but can't solve one problem: When starting the sex-scenes, the actors are not "in touch" with each other. Meaning one stands about two feet behind the other one while playing the animation.

Maybe I just didn't find the right hotkey or button in the MCM but I can't fix that.

Any suggestions?

BTW the "normal" poses are shown correctly and it's not only Leitos but all the other animations.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB5g8LksH1Av/

Now if you get errors, don't blame me!

?

EDIT: Also add these files when you get everything installed......

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

?

?

Ok, I don't blame you ;)

Not working for me, seems like I'm not clever enough for this. Have to admit that I'm getting tired of constantly trying to get this game running. Maybe later ... sometimes.

But thank you for trying to help me :D

39 minutes ago, Felloutof said:

Ok, I don't blame you ;)

Not working for me, seems like I'm not clever enough for this. Have to admit that I'm getting tired of constantly trying to get this game running. Maybe later ... sometimes.

But thank you for trying to help me :D

Mine is currently running with no errors, so I don't know what to say at this point.

?

On 12/27/2018 at 5:33 AM, Froggy said:

Absolutely MO2.  I got sick of having to completely reinstall FO4 every time a mod malfunctioned.  MO2 keeps all it's mods in a separate directory and only loads them into RAM rather than actually imprinting anything directly into the FO4 directory.  So if something goes wrong all I have to do is turn the mod off with a checkbox - I don't have to actually install or clean out anything (except old scripts with Fallrim Tools on occasion).  This was the first time I had manually edit anything since I made the switch, in fact.

i never had probs with NNM corrupting game files or making it unplayble before. so i dont know where the prob with NMM is

10 hours ago, AjStyle1826 said:

Please help ?!!

2018-12-28_132724.jpg

well...isnt it POS1 instead of home?

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Mine is currently running with no errors, so I don't know what to say at this point.

?

maybe u can create a zip file with all the stuff is needed for to make sure were getting the right stuff and post an introduction.............well..............if thats not too much requested^^

1 minute ago, Saphiira said:

maybe u can create a zip file with all the stuff is needed for to make sure were getting the right stuff and post an introduction.............well..............if thats not too much requested^^

?

?

8 hours ago, ajmv91 said:

Hello.

Yesterday I install the animation package, everything OK but for the lesbian animation are not playing correctly. Please see the image.

Hope someone can help me.?

Go to Fallout4-> Data-> AFF-> Leito_FF_positionData

Open it with your Editor and remove those two lines:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

3 hours ago, Zynisch said:

Go to Fallout4-> Data-> AFF-> Leito_FF_positionData

Open it with your Editor and remove those two lines:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,70,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

Thank you! It work. ?

20 hours ago, VonHelton said:

?

Like I said, it's me not you.

Managed to fix the animations. Played for an hour, now I get a CTD with a papyrus log-error others get at Skyrim and Sims :D That should proof that I'm cursed ;)