Yup i'm using it.

Here is Papyrus log, hope it helps :)

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Belive it or not, i just had the same issue 20 seconds ago.

Its F4SE not beeing installed correctly.

The Scripts that are shipped with F4SE are not found in your game directory.

LOL silly me it was that !

Forgot to copy the scripts to the game folder.

Thanks, it is working great now :)

Hmmm... which version? 0.0.3 should have fixed a lot of that. If the view is still locking up ... does that happen with your character involved in the act or not? If involved, are they in the male role or the female role? 

It is 0.3. Mine is a female and I am using CBBE. I also am using Fallout 4 script extender, if that matters. I can say it tends to work a bit more often in the test environment. 

Now if someone makes a mod like "Beeing Female" from Skyrim we can make babies.  :lol:

I'm sorta working on a pregnancy mod ... I noticed how popular it is in the suggestion thread I made. 

The challenges are the lack of a full-feature F4SE and how to deal with the thousands of CBBE body presets/ EVB/ Busty/ Wonder body body shapes that people use.

Will have to wait for more events to be listened for from Four-Play anyway, a pregnancy mod needs to know if the sex scene ends with a creampie or not. 

That reminds me, we also need cum ... physics-enabled cum perhaps :)

Hmmm... which version? 0.0.3 should have fixed a lot of that. If the view is still locking up ... does that happen with your character involved in the act or not? If involved, are they in the male role or the female role? 

It is 0.3. Mine is a female and I am using CBBE. I also am using Fallout 4 script extender, if that matters. I can say it tends to work a bit more often in the test environment. 

Well.... copied F4SE scripts over, animation starts but camera is locked up. It fixed the undressing redressing issue. Version .04a

Will have to wait for more events to be listened for from Four-Play anyway, a pregnancy mod needs to know if the sex scene ends with a creampie or not. 

Hmm... I can raise a creampie event easy enough. I just need to know which anims to raise it for. Looks like another flag for the animation registration system :)

Hmm... I can raise a creampie event easy enough. I just need to know which anims to raise it for. Looks like another flag for the animation registration system :)

A flag for where the cum ends up in general would be useful for a lot of things, including applying cum itself on face/ body + pregnancy.

Installed:
four_play_0_4a
FP_Prostitution__1_1
And FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v0%2e1a

Ok new start, back in Dugout Inn equipped the ring. Becky Fallon was chosen. We went through the dialogue I said yes, I got paid and then she walked off into one of the rooms I followed thinking maybe the setup was different but she only had her generic sandbox topics as it was outside her working time. I walked away, I then got the “someone is approaching” and she followed and started the sex topic again. This time after I got paid she actually left the Inn completely. 20 seconds later she walked back in and started again. Then after getting paid she left again. I removed the ring but she came back in and started generic sandbox topics with the player. Again she keeps following me.
Left game reloaded to before I equipped the ring.
Back in Dugout Inn stood close to the male customers, equipped the ring.
This time Resident reading the paper by the Bar was selected. We went through the dialogue I got paid and he went back to reading the Paper! I waited and waited without moving and then he put away the paper and started all over again, I got paid and he went back to reading the paper.

I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

Installed:

four_play_0_4a

FP_Prostitution__1_1

And FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v0%2e1a

Ok new start, back in Dugout Inn equipped the ring. Becky Fallon was chosen. We went through the dialogue I said yes, I got paid and then she walked off into one of the rooms I followed thinking maybe the setup was different but she only had her generic sandbox topics as it was outside her working time. I walked away, I then got the “someone is approaching” and she followed and started the sex topic again. This time after I got paid she actually left the Inn completely. 20 seconds later she walked back in and started again. Then after getting paid she left again. I removed the ring but she came back in and started generic sandbox topics with the player. Again she keeps following me.

Left game reloaded to before I equipped the ring.

Back in Dugout Inn stood close to the male customers, equipped the ring.

This time Resident reading the paper by the Bar was selected. We went through the dialogue I got paid and he went back to reading the Paper! I waited and waited without moving and then he put away the paper and started all over again, I got paid and he went back to reading the paper.

I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info

There is an issue with vendors.  I get them spaming me with barter requests to if I have sex with them and they do keep following you. 

A flag for where the cum ends up in general would be useful for a lot of things, including applying cum itself on face/ body + pregnancy.

Well, I can pass any number of flags back with an animation_over event. Although it might be easier to pass back a flags struct. Then we don't need to change the args vector each time we find a need for a new flag.

It occurs to me that I could probably raise events from an animations context object as well. It would take a little fiddling to register for them, but it would let mods listen for the end of one particular scene rather than having to get everything and throw away the dross. Which is kind of the opposite case to what you're talking about, I know...

There is an issue with vendors.  I get them spaming me with barter requests to if I have sex with them and they do keep following you.

I shall have to do some vendor testing. It must be possible to override that package for the duration.

I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

Thanks. Not sure what could cause that offhand, but I can certainly investigate.

Yes I use F4SE
I just uninstalled four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 then reinstalled over the top and started the game. I didn’t think I needed a clean save. Will do a clean save and try again.

Ok Clean Save:
I did get a notification. This time in a settlement with two settlers. Equipped the ring, got someone is approaching the male settler, went through the dialogue got paid and he walked off sandboxing in the area it’s outside working hours for them.
After a while I got someone is approaching again, same settler, same thing happened and he just walked off.

again I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

I did get a notification. This time in a settlement with two settlers. Equipped the ring, got someone is approaching the male settler, went through the dialogue got paid and he walked off sandboxing in the area it’s outside working hours for them.

After a while I got someone is approaching again, same settler, same thing happened and he just walked off.

again I have posted this on both four_play_0_4a and FP_Prostitution__1_1 as not sure who needs the info.

Well, that rules out it being a vendor issue.

Try opening the console and typing

coc 4test

And then try using the terminals to start a scene or two. That should help establish if it's a problem with FP_P or a a problem with Four-Play in general.

Now if someone makes a mod like "Beeing Female" from Skyrim we can make babies.  :lol:

I'm sorta working on a pregnancy mod ... I noticed how popular it is in the suggestion thread I made. 

The challenges are the lack of a full-feature F4SE and how to deal with the thousands of CBBE body presets/ EVB/ Busty/ Wonder body body shapes that people use.

That reminds me, we also need cum ... physics-enabled cum perhaps :)

It's good to know this is at least in the works. Thanks.

coc 4test

And then try using the terminals to start a scene or two. That should help establish if it's a problem with FP_P or a a problem with Four-Play in general.

OK went to coc 4test:

I tried the console by Kellogg made a selection and no animation started after 3 seconds, tried again same thing. Equipped the ring we went through the dialogue I got paid then nothing. Few seconds later he started the conversation again got paid then nothing.

The animations work fine when I use Crazy’s Gun.

Is there a way of telling in console if four_play_0_4a is installed correctly, I do get a notification top left of screen when did a clean reinstall but was too quick to read what it said.

I also have these two file at the bottom of my load list is that correct?

I have gone back and it looks like I am not getting the notification only the one about adding the ring, nothing about Four-Play setting up slots.

Ah, if I reinstall four_play_0_3 I do get a setting up slots notification but not with four_play_0_4a

Well, I can pass any number of flags back with an animation_over event. Although it might be easier to pass back a flags struct. Then we don't need to change the args vector each time we find a need for a new flag.

It occurs to me that I could probably raise events from an animations context object as well. It would take a little fiddling to register for them, but it would let mods listen for the end of one particular scene rather than having to get everything and throw away the dross. Which is kind of the opposite case to what you're talking about, I know...

I shall have to do some vendor testing. It must be possible to override that package for the duration.

Thanks. Not sure what could cause that offhand, but I can certainly investigate.

I had a similar problem when using Crazy's gun. A dialog issue, Banging trader Rylee, she would talk, I would turn and throw the alignment off. She works for me at Sanctuary, doesn't sandbox though.

coc 4test

OK went to coc 4test:

I tried the console by Kellogg made a selection and no animation started after 3 seconds, tried again same thing. Equipped the ring we went through the dialogue I got paid then nothing. Few seconds later he started the conversation again got paid then nothing.

Is there a way of telling in console if four_play_0_4a is installed correctly, I do get a notification top left of screen when did a clean reinstall but was too quick to read what it said.

I have gone back and it looks like I am not getting the notification only the one about adding the ring, nothing about Four-Play setting up slots.

Ah, if I reinstall four_play_0_3 I do get a setting up slots notification but not with four_play_0_4a

I have looked in my four_play_0_4a save game file and there is a script four_play:ActorDetail and a four_play:four_play_test_term_new_strip.

I'm not at home right now, but let's see...

I tried the console by Kellogg made a selection and no animation started after 3 seconds, tried again same thing.

No animation started. Did anyone get stripped? Anyone move?

On thing occurs - when you installed F4SE, did you copy the data folder over the F04 one? There are modified .pex files in there that implement the papyrus extensions from F4SE 0.3. Sadly the install instructions are out of date and don't mention that this needs doing.

So the animations are installed. So we can rule that out.

SQV should tell if the quest is running. I can't remember what I called the quest offhand though.

Sounds good to me.

I changed the "setting up slots" popup to a notification, since I get fed up of popups from mods very quickly, and I assume most other people do as well :)

I should have probably mentioned that in the changelog, thinking about it. 

I had a similar problem when using Crazy's gun. A dialog issue, Banging trader Rylee, she would talk, I would turn and throw the alignment off. She works for me at Sanctuary, doesn't sandbox though.

Interesting. It must be possible to disable that. One thing might be to have a formal Scene for when the player is involved. If there's already one running, that should lock out the trader stuff. I'll look into it.

I have looked in my four_play_0_4a save game file and there is a script four_play:ActorDetail and a four_play:four_play_test_term_new_strip.

Hmm... ActorDetail is the struct that maps actors onto the objectrefs that contain the actors' clothing. So something tried to happen...

I'm not at home right now, but let's see...

I tried the console by Kellogg made a selection and no animation started after 3 seconds, tried again same thing.

No animation started. Did anyone get stripped? Anyone move?

On thing occurs - when you installed F4SE, did you copy the data folder over the F04 one? There are modified .pex files in there that implement the papyrus extensions from F4SE 0.3. Sadly the install instructions are out of date and don't mention that this needs doing.

So the animations are installed. So we can rule that out.

SQV should tell if the quest is running. I can't remember what I called the quest offhand though.

Sounds good to me.

I changed the "setting up slots" popup to a notification, since I get fed up of popups from mods very quickly, and I assume most other people do as well :)

I should have probably mentioned that in the changelog, thinking about it. 

Interesting. It must be possible to disable that. One thing might be to have a formal Scene for when the player is involved. If there's already one running, that should lock out the trader stuff. I'll look into it.

Hmm... ActorDetail is the struct that maps actors onto the objectrefs that contain the actors' clothing. So something tried to happen...

I went back to before I installed any of this and started fresh just in case it was something embedded in a save file, I still got no setting up slots notification from four_play_0_4a. But as I have just reread there is no notification anymore.

I went back to before I installed any of this and started fresh just in case it was something embedded in a save file, I still got no setting up slots notification from four_play_0_4a. But as I have just reread there is no notification anymore.

There is still "setting up slots" notification (the one on the top left corner of your screen), just not a messagebox.

If this does not show up then Four-Play has not been installed correctly, (things not working in Doc's test cells also suggest this), which is why Prostitution can't trigger scenes from it. As there is no scene, Prostitution can't tell when the scene ends to change the NPC's AI package back to vanilla - hence why they're following you.