I went back to before I installed any of this and started fresh just in case it was something embedded in a save file, I still got no setting up slots notification from four_play_0_4a. But as I have just reread there is no notification anymore.

There is still "setting up slots" notification (the one on the top left corner of your screen), just not a messagebox.

If this does not show up then Four-Play has not been installed correctly, (things not working in Doc's test cells also suggest this), which is why Prostitution can't trigger scenes from it. As there is no scene, Prostitution can't tell when the scene ends to change the NPC's AI package back to vanilla - hence why they're following you.

For four_play_0_3 I do get a setting up slots notification but not with four_play_0_4a ?

Right. But I changed the message from a messagebox needing an "OK" click to a fadeout message in the top-left corner of the screen. 

I'm just not clear on whether you mean you didn't see the messagebox in four_play_0_4a (which you wouldn't), or if you watched for the fadeout notification message and didn't see that either (it should have been there).

Anyway, I'll be home in a couple  of hours and can probably help a bit more once I get back.

Right. But I changed the message from a messagebox needing an "OK" click to a fadeout message in the top-left corner of the screen. 

I'm just not clear on whether you mean you didn't see the messagebox in four_play_0_4a (which you wouldn't), or if you watched for the fadeout notification message and didn't see that either (it should have been there).

Anyway, I'll be home in a couple  of hours and can probably help a bit more once I get back.

For four_play_0_3 I do get a setting up slots Top left fadeout notification but not with four_play_0_4a

I didn’t get a message I had to OK with either version.

For four_play_0_3 I do get a setting up slots Top left fadeout notification but not with four_play_0_4a

I didn’t get a message I had to OK with either version.

OK that's clear, thanks. I thought I didn't remove the popup until 0.4.

So, the quest isn't starting. I wonder why. And what's the easiest way to force a restart? Maybe add an option to one of the test cell terminals.

For that matter, I wanted to make a craftable config holotape anyway...

is any project to adding sound?

Meant to reply to this one earlier: I want to add sound, but it's not so much a priority as fully concurrent scenes and animation loading.

That said, if anyone has any suitable noises, I might see what I can do. I expect the sexlab code has a few pointers if nothing else.

Bug report: Animation won't start with four_play_0_4 / 0_4a. It works just fine with 0_3

Tested with sex pistol. Haven't tested the dialog options from fudge and prostitution mods.

Second report of that. Do me a favour and nip to the test cell and see if the terminal animations work. Just to be sure.

Bug report: Animation won't start with four_play_0_4 / 0_4a. It works just fine with 0_3

Tested with sex pistol. Haven't tested the dialog options from fudge and prostitution mods.

Second report of that. Do me a favour and nip to the test cell and see if the terminal animations work. Just to be sure.

Ok, tested it in the test cell and no animations triggered with 4_0 (didn't test with 4_0a), not even exit worked (return to Sanctuary). And again with 3_0 everything seemed to be working fine in the cell. Animations triggered with no issues.

Even tried to reinstall my other mods (Crazy's animation, Lieto's anims, mindless sex, prostitution and vanilla fudge) just to make sure, but got same results.

Doc, gotta say 0.4a is flipping incredible. The performance is insane. 

I just tested a 100-NPC orgy five times - no crash! :) (with that in mind, I'm allowing Mindless users to have orgy with up to 20 actors now - just to be on the  safe side)

Even SexLab tends to crash a lot if you exceed 3 or 4 concurrent scenes. This has so much potential ...

I made a very quick and dirty function to end the concurrent scenes for Mindless 1.1. Maybe it would help. Much better to do this on your end than mine, but no rush on this. 

Function EnsureEnd (Actor A0, Actor A1, Float Dur)
Utility.Wait(Dur + 1)
A0.PlayIdle(IdleStop)
A1.PlayIdle(IdleStop)

a0.SetRestrained(false)
	a0.ChangeAnimFaceArchetype()
	a0.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKDisable", False)

a1.SetRestrained(false)
	a1.ChangeAnimFaceArchetype()
	a1.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKDisable", False)

If a0 != PlayerRef && !a0.IsinFaction(CurrentCompanionFaction)
a0.reset()
endif

If a1 != PlayerRef && !a1.IsinFaction(CurrentCompanionFaction)
a1.reset()
endif

EndFunction

Then I just called this function after everytime I call your four_play() function. It works fine.

With Dur being the scene duration/ parameter 5 of your four_play() function.

Admittedly, Reset() is a very high-risk function, but it seems to work well enough for non-companion and non-player actors. Maybe add a naked biped check to the if condition or something.

By the way, during my tests of orgies, as there are so many sex scenes to look at, I think I managed to somewhat narrow down the main factors causing animation problems:

- Collision: actor gets pushed around, messing the animation if something touches them. Probably also why the Crazy's animation with the female head on the ground never lines up properly - it's colliding with the ground so it's pushed up. Pretty sure there are few vanilla functions to do with Collision 

- Certain idles involving objects will stop the actor called from playing the sex idle at all. These include smoking, using chem station (Doctor Sun), eating noodles and sleeping on bed/sleeping bag ... - I think smoking can be dealt with by using ChangeAnimFlavor

I don't think I'm going to get a lot done tonight. I'm too tired to think straight.

That said: multi-scene fix. Basically, it needs an array of structs like this

struct SceneData
    int timer_id 
    actor a0
    actor a1
endstruct

With a maximum of 128 actors active, we can fit all the scenes into one array even if they are all solos.

Then I start the animation with the timer_id, and when it ends the event passes the id back to me. We can make the id something like array index + 100 so we can find the sceneData fast.

After that, it's just a case of using the actors to query the actor data list and get the redressing info back. Additional actors, multi stage information ... all that can be added to the SceneData struct.

That's the plan, anyway.

Reinstalling  f4se_0_03_00 worked for me as well. I am now using four_play_0_4a and animations are working as far as the player is concerned. This time in Dugout Inn Yefim Bobrov was chosen but he started sweeping while I went through the Blow animation fully dressed on my own.

Coc 4test works Kellogg and Player as well but no one gets undressed.

The coc 4test Exit doesn’t work though.

Count me in as one of the ones with no stripping. The animations work flawlessly but no stripping. I have f4se, reinstalled it as well, and copied the data folder over too. I also did get the setting up slots on the first install of fore-play, I didn't see it on subsequent reinstalls.

I have tried install with NMM, and manually. Extracted the BA file. Nothing is working. Can anyone please show me the paths and folder names/files etc. I must be missing something simple. 

NMM did nothing, I got closer to the mod working when I installed manually. I have the dependant mod, the animations. 

I can't get to coc 4test, I get no message in the upper left informing the slots are loading. I am just honestly baffled at I am missing. I have the papyrus added into the customini etc etc. I have scoured all the threads for a clue of what I am doing wrong. F4SE is up to date. I have used a clean save. I really want this mod to work. 

Thanks for any help. 

I have tried install with NMM, and manually. Extracted the BA file. Nothing is working. Can anyone please show me the paths and folder names/files etc. I must be missing something simple. 

NMM did nothing, I got closer to the mod working when I installed manually. I have the dependant mod, the animations. 

I can't get to coc 4test, I get no message in the upper left informing the slots are loading. I am just honestly baffled at I am missing. I have the papyrus added into the customini etc etc. I have scoured all the threads for a clue of what I am doing wrong. F4SE is up to date. I have used a clean save. I really want this mod to work. 

Thanks for any help. 

Ok,  FP  needs the F4SE scripts to run the animatins. Go to your F4SE Download, extract the Data folder to your desktop, Open NMM and drag that "DATA" folder into NMM. Then just activate it like any other mod. 

FALLOUT 4 Script Extender (F4SE) - Tutorial - YouTube

Count me in as one of the ones with no stripping. The animations work flawlessly but no stripping. I have f4se, reinstalled it as well, and copied the data folder over too. I also did get the setting up slots on the first install of fore-play, I didn't see it on subsequent reinstalls.

I too have this very same issue. Animations work great, but there is no stripping by either npcs, or pc. Version 0.0.3 worked fine, but version 0.0.4 and 0.0.4a have ride to hell retribution sex scenes:(

I have F4SE installed manually, and I start the game with the f4se_loader.exe, so F4SE should be loading fine. :-/

Thanks for any help. 

Ok,  FP  needs the F4SE scripts to run the animatins. Go to your F4SE Download, extract the Data folder to your desktop, Open NMM and drag that "DATA" folder into NMM. Then just activate it like any other mod. 

FALLOUT 4 Script Extender (F4SE) - Tutorial - YouTube

Thank you so much for that information. 

I can\t seem to find the bugs section so I'll ask here.

I'm using this mod along with the FP Autonomy mod, the bug I get is that the actors playing an animation won't "Line up". Basically you get two npc's humping the air 100m away from each other.

Animations won't line up properly 100% of the time, there are many factors causing this (collision, FootIK not disabled not quickly enough, actors playing certain idles with objects) . Doc is aware of the problems. It will take more time to eliminate these problems entirely 

I too have this very same issue. Animations work great, but there is no stripping by either npcs, or pc. Version 0.0.3 worked fine, but version 0.0.4 and 0.0.4a have ride to hell retribution sex scenes:(

I have F4SE installed manually, and I start the game with the f4se_loader.exe, so F4SE should be loading fine. :-/

Same for me too, Animations are great, but no stripping. 

I can\t seem to find the bugs section so I'll ask here.

I'm using this mod along with the FP Autonomy mod, the bug I get is that the actors playing an animation won't "Line up". Basically you get two npc's humping the air 100m away from each other.

Animations won't line up properly 100% of the time, there are many factors causing this (collision, FootIK not disabled not quickly enough, actors playing certain idles with objects) . Doc is aware of the problems. It will take more time to eliminate these problems entirely 

Admittedly proper alignment is very difficult to get. Once the animations start, Followers/NPC's walking over the scene is a bigger problem. getting it on with Cait and Piper walk by, throw off the alignment. I started using this:

Followers Dont Relax at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Helps with Follower/Companions but not with NPC/Settlers. Could the same effect be applied to NPC's as well, at best only during the animation? In a sense, time would stand still while me & piper have our Moment.

I've put a first cut of a troubleshooting guide up on the other thread. (I thought I was posting to this one!) It won't fix everyone's problems, but it cna't hurt to run through the list if you're having problems.

is there going to be a version that has a option like in sexlab for skyrim to only strip certain peices of clothing?

It's planned. Should be easy enough - just specify a list of slots to skip. A user friendly UI is harder though. What I woudln't give to be able to set up an ini file...

Tested four_play_0_4a with Prostitution and Pimping 1.1 on Dicsiples . Working real fine!

Good to hear! :D

I have a question, i installed  Four-Play Four-Play ViolateFour-Play AutonomyFour-Play Vanilla FudgeFour-Play Prostitution (+ Pimping).

And the dependency, it all seems to work fine, but there is no sounds? Just text promts...

I can ignore some animations don't align, (Doggy StyleLaying Side) but it's soo weird seeing her have sex and no sex sound.

Or movement in the arms boobs, just posed, she looks like a deer in the headlights.

So do they normally have sound, movement or is my install bugged?

I loaded it up "save without the mod" and the Quest appeared, F5 Quick Save, loaded it and started playing.

post-223052-0-13470900-1491497185_thumb.png

I walk around and it says "I hear passionate moaning" but i don't hear anything. They are like 10 feet away having sex :/

Or it says "Your feeling flirty", but there is only a text prompt, I have to talk to them again to get the options.

I play through Steam, it's all Updated 1.9 (No DLC)