I have a question, i installed  Four-Play Four-Play ViolateFour-Play AutonomyFour-Play Vanilla FudgeFour-Play Prostitution (+ Pimping).

And the dependency, it all seems to work fine, but there is no sounds? Just text promts...

I can ignore some animations don't align, (Doggy StyleLaying Side) but it's soo weird seeing her have sex and no sex sound.

Or movement in the arms boobs, just posed, she looks like a deer in the headlights.

So do they normally have sound, movement or is my install bugged?

I loaded it up "save without the mod" and the Quest appeared, F5 Quick Save, loaded it and started playing.

I walk around and it says "I hear passionate moaning" but i don't hear anything. They are like 10 feet away having sex :/

Or it says "Your feeling flirty", but there is only a text prompt, I have to talk to them again to get the options.

I play through Steam, it's all Updated 1.9 (No DLC)

No sound yet in the framework at all - Four-Play has been out for less than a week, it's nowhere near as full-feature as SexLab yet, it has a lot of potential to eventually do things that SexLab weren't capable of though. DocClox is prioritizing getting the animations all lined up properly before moving on to auxiliary features like sound and stuff ( and rightly so).

Do you have Leito's animations (recommended in all my mods) ? It replaces Crazy's original animations, which had one actor of the scene frozen as you describe. You can also find bouncing breasts on Nexus, works well with Leito's animations.

Hi dont understand whats wrong i still have no stripping. I had that in the version before this one. Im using the latest F4se and it worked before the new version (witch is dependant on F4se)crazys mod works the animation works but no stripping....is it only me?

Hi dont understand whats wrong i still have no stripping. I had that in the version before this one. Im using the latest F4se and it worked before the new version (witch is dependant on F4se)crazys mod works the animation works but no stripping....is it only me?

I have the same problem. I re-installed F4SE in NMM which did finally get the newest version of Four Play to work (mostly). The oldest version worked W/O putting F4SE in NMM, but the actors would not re-dress. Now they don't undress at all. Still reading posts. I assume the answer is out there.

is any project to adding sound?

Meant to reply to this one earlier: I want to add sound, but it's not so much a priority as fully concurrent scenes and animation loading.

That said, if anyone has any suitable noises, I might see what I can do. I expect the sexlab code has a few pointers if nothing else.

Bug report: Animation won't start with four_play_0_4 / 0_4a. It works just fine with 0_3

Tested with sex pistol. Haven't tested the dialog options from fudge and prostitution mods.

Second report of that. Do me a favour and nip to the test cell and see if the terminal animations work. Just to be sure.

The animations will work if you load the data file from F4SE (as .rar) into NMM just like any other mod, but the actors are not undressing for me. Still reading. I'll post if I find a solution to that.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75834-four-play/?p=1864183 might help you out.

Not just you. This version (0.0.4+) is the first to use F4SE to strip the actors. I think the problem is that people tend to install F4SE but don't copy the data folder in to their Fallout data folder. Specifically there's a half doze or so PEX files in Data\Scripts that need to overwrite the files in Fallout4\Data\Scripts.

Make sure that's done, and if you still have a problem, maybe we can talk log files.

No sound yet in the framework at all - Four-Play has been out for less than a week, it's nowhere near as full-feature as SexLab yet, it has a lot of potential to eventually do things that SexLab weren't capable of though. DocClox is prioritizing getting the animations all lined up properly before moving on to auxiliary features like sound and stuff ( and rightly so).

Do you have Leito's animations (recommended in all my mods) ? It replaces Crazy's original animations, which had one actor of the scene frozen as you describe. You can also find bouncing breasts on Nexus, works well with Leito's animations.

Oh ok my bad, it's looking really good considering it's only been out a week.

And yes, i did have the required animation files. but noticed the (use these) on one post and changed it to.

post-223052-0-50056400-1491503247_thumb.jpg

I left in the (Gun Animations) because it said required by the default plugin.

If i can remove it maybe it will fix the alignment. "jacking off" air XD

But so far i am loving it, to bad Ghouls, Super Mutants cannot kidnap/rape you.

I also have the stripping problem. I am going to have to do a log file. The problem isn't that it doesn't work, it will occasionally work once, but the moment I save shut down the game and restart the game the stripping no longer works at all. 

Oddly enough when stripping doesn't work I tend to get the message about setting slots, when it does work, no message.

To get stripping to work I have to hand remove all the files from f4se from my game folder, and manually reinstall them. I am beginning to think the problem is survival mode and the non standard methods I use to save from other mods.

Not just you. This version (0.0.4+) is the first to use F4SE to strip the actors. I think the problem is that people tend to install F4SE but don't copy the data folder in to their Fallout data folder. Specifically there's a half doze or so PEX files in Data\Scripts that need to overwrite the files in Fallout4\Data\Scripts.

Make sure that's done, and if you still have a problem, maybe we can talk log files.

So I reinstalled F4SE and copyed F4SE data into Fallout/data. No luck. I then copied PEX files from f4se/data/scripts into fallout/data/scripts. Still no luck. I'm thinking of outfitting the entire commonwealth in nude suits hehe. At least the animations are working again.

I also have the stripping problem. I am going to have to do a log file. The problem isn't that it doesn't work, it will occasionally work once, but the moment I save shut down the game and restart the game the stripping no longer works at all. 

Oddly enough when stripping doesn't work I tend to get the message about setting slots, when it does work, no message.

To get stripping to work I have to hand remove all the files from f4se from my game folder, and manually reinstall them. I am beginning to think the problem is survival mode and the non standard methods I use to save from other mods.

Yeah it's weird, but he said he knows about it. i had it happen to.

first time i was forced to my knees and hand up it stripped her dress off, but now it just leaves her dressed lol.

awkward doggy style if you ask me :), both of us dressed.

So I reinstalled F4SE and copyed F4SE data into Fallout/data. No luck. I then copied PEX files from f4se/data/scripts into fallout/data/scripts. Still no luck. I'm thinking of outfitting the entire commonwealth in nude suits hehe. At least the animations are working again.

NO DON'T!

I tried that... default female + male nude mod it was a disaster, all the girls and guys skins where all melted and just looked horrible.

On a positive note their penis looked good. medium flaccid (mod). so far the only nude mod i can get working is the Glorious Female Nude Mod. the rest are all messed up :(

i would post the screen of it, but don't know if nude screens are allowed.

NO DON'T!

I tried that... default female + male nude mod it was a disaster, all the girls and guys skins where all melted and just looked horrible.

On a positive note their penis looked good. medium flaccid (mod). so far the only nude mod i can get working is the Glorious Female Nude Mod. the rest are all messed up :(

DOH! My dumb ass didn't back up the files....Hello Steam, my old friend.

NO DON'T!

DOH! My dumb ass didn't back up the files....Hello Steam, my old friend.

I made a backup of FO4, it was just a pain removing all the mods, and re-activating them so it looked normal again.

Another thing to try - if you had 0.0.1 installed, make sure all the files from that installation are gone. In particular amke sure four_play.bs2 and the data/scripts/four_play folder has been deleted.

Loose files in those folders will override the ones in the archive and cause all sorts of trouble.

New release tonight, all things being equal. Have to watch some telly first.

Ok i uninstalled the older version FourPlay with NMM  before installing 0.0.4+ so it removed some F4SE files to be overwritten by your mod....?

Did a reinstall of F4SE and now the stripping works....?????!!....hm

I do manual install of F4SE copy-paste all  content in the zip and let it overwrite previous F4SE version

Version 0.4a was my first install. Oddly enough stripping for crazy's rug and gun works perfectly.:} It's just doing this to be an ass.lol

This may be a silly question, but how are you launching Fo4?

It needs to start through the F4SE launcher. Most of the Skyrim mod managers do that automatically if they detect SKSE, but I'm not sure if all the Fo4 ones do.

What mod manager do you use, anyway?

(Also - note to self - add code to check for F4SE and version before releasing next version).

Ok i uninstalled the older version with NMM before installing 0.0.4+ so it removed some F4SE files to be overwritten by your mod....?

Did a reinstall of F4SE and now the stripping works....?????!!....hm

I don't overwrite F4SE, but F4SE needs to overwrite some vanilla Bethesda scripts. That's probably what's been missing.

HI Doc.

Using NMM, though I preferred  MO for Skyrim.

Yes, I launch f4se through it's launcher, whether it's built in link in NMM, or a shortcut I made to the desktop. I have the same issues either way.

Wish me luck though, I changed how I was saving in Survival mode, it's now not using an inventory item to save, but the vanilla menu. After a clean install of f4se both manually and installing the scripts through NMM as a mod, (like wearing both a belt and suspenders, 'cuz ya never can be to safe) and running about killing supermutants for awhile it all worked.

Preston and Deb stripped, Kellog and the other Deb stripped through the autonomous mod, My PC stripped with Deb. Neither of the Debs did redress of course. Desi stripped and redressed. My PC and Piper stripped and rederessed, not once but twice, and Piper a third time for a masturbate.

The big test will be, I shut the game down, will load it back up and try again with Piper. Logging is enabled so if it fails again like the last time, we should have some information to work with anyway.

<EDIT>    It must have been the inventory save item doing something, becuse I just now loaded up of the autosave and boned PIper senseless with proper working stripping. Hopefully that was all it was on my end. Probably not much help for anybody else though.

Hello

I have no problem for the stripping but with the animations ... they are all shifted the npc are either too forward or on the side ....

How to fix is problem with animations?

thank you

Next version should help. I've put the restraining code in much earlier.

It's called Survival Options, the version I was using was 1.62

Thank you.

I use nmm but i run with f4se and works fine most times, yes there some bugs like in violate when I get defeated my toon is now seen as an ally to bandits now ,but I don't expect all mods to run 100% like skyrim mods. We finally get working mods for this game I am grateful for your work which is very early stages, its only been a week or 2 and I happy to have alpha mods to enjoy fallout 4 since the story kind of sucks and boring :P

Once some beasty mods are out I'll try those too afterall humans are not the only threat in fallout 4 everything is trying to kill you even bugs xD

I can\t seem to find the bugs section so I'll ask here.

I'm using this mod along with the FP Autonomy mod, the bug I get is that the actors playing an animation won't "Line up". Basically you get two npc's humping the air 100m away from each other.

Animations won't line up properly 100% of the time, there are many factors causing this (collision, FootIK not disabled not quickly enough, actors playing certain idles with objects) . Doc is aware of the problems. It will take more time to eliminate these problems entirely 

Neat, thanks for the quick update!

Doc, For 0.5, NPC-NPC stuffs seem to work fine but there seems to be an issue with scenes involving the player

The player get stripped (and then redressed at the end of the scene) but the player does not play any idle. She is still free to move around also. 

Happen in your test terminal too with the scene with the player and kellogg

Had a look at main.psc - 

Looked for the trace of this

if a == PlayerRef
		debug.trace("4play: player active")
		ctx.is_player = true
		player_active = true
	endif

Nothing found so that condition is not being met for some reason

FOUND IT

If the player is A0 or in third person it works just fine. If the player is A1 AND in first person, the problem above occurs - so in your test cell, Kellogg's scene doesn't work in first person but Dab's does and Kellogg's does in third person

Hope that helps. No rush on this. I can just tell my users to stick to 0.4a for now. Or if you want I don't mind adding a line for ForceThirdPerson in all my mods - but probably better to let that be handled by the framework. Can't wait to try out the multiple scene handling

BUT That is a minor issue compared to the progress you made in 0.5, concurrent scenes now work and line up (okay, except actors interacting with objects like painting a wall or using a chem station) and strip, end and redress like a charm. The performance is incredible too - pretty sure SexLab would have crashed on me if I tried such a big orgy in Skyrim (attached)

Oh and I noticed solo animation is now working as intended without the annoying "no actor to strip" popup