Hi, I'm trying the beta version now. After I became a apprentice whore, the game let me to choose between normal client quest, important client quest an so on. I pick up import client quest, but there is no quest mark indication and I have no idea where this import client is. As a result, the quest still hang in in my quest board, unable to complete.I tried to load the previous save, same result. 

Normal, you're not an associate ! The important client is a merchant or a noble. if the mansion doesn't have enough reputation, they are disabled, so the quest can't work.

Pick the normal client quest for now. When the aNMM2_begin quest is finished, some importants clients spawn in the Mansion... so the quest is possible...

I see. Thank you for such quick respond. I thought it was a bug.

probaly adding a option for all female or all male would be good.  it give people options to play how they like. dont forget to have where it uses sexlab sex to decide for sex.  that way say u play a herm or a fem boy the mod would work fine for either

On the current build, I process three pictures, spin the wheel and push the button.

Only response I get is "Houston, we have a problem". There are two buttons; both give the same response.

I know... the int proceed to 5, but the settage command is not recognized...

Use console.

Hi, I'm trying the beta version now. After I became a apprentice whore, the game let me to choose between normal client quest, important client quest an so on. I pick up import client quest, but there is no quest mark indication and I have no idea where this import client is. As a result, the quest still hang in in my quest board, unable to complete.I tried to load the previous save, same result. 

Normal, you're not an associate ! The important client is a merchant or a noble. if the mansion doesn't have enough reputation, they are disabled, so the quest can't work.

Pick the normal client quest for now. When the aNMM2_begin quest is finished, some importants clients spawn in the Mansion... so the quest is possible...

I see. Thank you for such quick respond. I thought it was a bug.

OK, I became a associate, but when I trigger the import client quest, I still cannot see quest mark. Also when I doing the special quest with vampire girls, during the true and dare game, I think there is suppose to be some animation, but no animation occured. Is that mean it is still under development?

In case it might help others, stuck printing press Quest is ANMM2_Book.

I was stuck at Stage 90. I did setstage ANMM2_Book 100. That got me to talk to Axia.

I think I had the press out of sequence at that point. I had to do a setstage ANMM2_Book 120. That let the Quest finish up.

Next Quest starts Dancing Quiver with an objective to talk to Axia. She has no dialog topics about it.

Also I did four client jobs using the talk to the assistant bypass. All four took me to the same Argonian. Getting really tired of him...

thanks del :)

*looks puppy eyes and request if its posible to add line that gives female clients to male pc *

*offers more coffee and cookies to everyone * 

I'll test the script in the quest anmm_rep_clientstrange. If it's work, I'll add these liens to all my rep quests scripts.

probaly adding a option for all female or all male would be good.  it give people options to play how they like. dont forget to have where it uses sexlab sex to decide for sex.  that way say u play a herm or a fem boy the mod would work fine for either

By the way, somebody know how to force an actor to put his clothes by using sexlab scripts ?

In case it might help others, stuck printing press Quest is ANMM2_Book.

I was stuck at Stage 90. I did setstage ANMM2_Book 100. That got me to talk to Axia.

I think I had the press out of sequence at that point. I had to do a setstage ANMM2_Book 120. That let the Quest finish up.

Next Quest starts Dancing Quiver with an objective to talk to Axia. She has no dialog topics about it.

Also I did four client jobs using the talk to the assistant bypass. All four took me to the same Argonian. Getting really tired of him...

The dancing quiver : there is a trigger just on the top of the stairs, in Axia's chamber. It'll trigger the next stage.

No idea how we are supposed to dance in this mod. When I am supposed to show Axia what I have learned - I just lose player control.

It hangs until I use the spacebar to jump. That breaks the scene free.

Forgot to mention - We are told to recruit three models for pictures. The machine requires four.

I think all the dialog that mentions three - should change to four.

No idea how we are supposed to dance in this mod. When I am supposed to show Axia what I have learned - I just lose player control.

Forgot to mention - We are told to recruit three models for pictures. The machine requires four.

did you installed the fils in the meshes, and update FNIS ?

For now, the dance occurs only by script... I'm planned to add message to choose the dance, and surely a spell to dance on command

For now, the dance occurs only by script... I'm planned to add message to choose the dance, and surely a spell to dance on command

I feel like I am missing a dance animation. I have none installed, there are none in Mansion Mod, and FNIS finds nothing related to Mansion Mod.

I tried it again after running FNIS again. Same result. Hangs when I am asked to dance.

Also: A Reikling Dancer - Tiak Chek agrees to follow me - but does not follow. She has no dialog options either. I suspect that Quest is stuck and I will try console.

Edit: Mansion Expansion gives Quest to talk to innkeeper Faida to buy a farm. Quest marker is on Fianna, in Dragon's Reach.

I feel like I am missing a dance animation. I have none installed, there are none in Mansion Mod, and FNIS finds nothing related to Mansion Mod.

I tried it again after running FNIS again. Same result. Hangs when I am asked to dance.

Meshes file?  I also have no dance animation that I can find in the mod.  FNIS is up to date and works normally.

I never succed to start a quest, even by using your no requests cheat...

are you using skyrim unbound?

Also: A Reikling Dancer - Tiak Chek agrees to follow me - but does not follow. She has no dialog options either. I suspect that Quest is stuck and I will try console.

Edit: Mansion Expansion gives Quest to talk to innkeeper Faida to buy a farm. Quest marker is on Fianna, in Dragon's Reach.

The action of this quest occurs in Dragonbridge.

About the riekling, i think I'll change that... I don't know, by a falmer, an akavari girl...

I solved the dancing issue by starting the TDF Dance. 

I just wonder if it would be possible to take over the Inn's that are already in Skyrim instead of adding new buildings to the towns.  

Or use the vanilla player homes so that the Stuarts and Housecarls have a little bit more to do. 

This would be a little bit more immersive....

Just as an Idea for further expansion.  

not able to get far in this, placed the ads and returned, got first recruit waiting outside mansion, quest now says to service the clients but nothing is happening - no helpful dialogue if I talk to them, they aren't approaching me, everybody just sits around in the main room doing nothing.

not able to get far in this, placed the ads and returned, got first recruit waiting outside mansion, quest now says to service the clients but nothing is happening - no helpful dialogue if I talk to them, they aren't approaching me, everybody just sits around in the main room doing nothing.

Problem solved int he next version. Try also Amélie dialogues.

first things first. How do I start the mod? Axia doesn't have any quest lines last time I talked to her, and who is the inkeeper?

And also I have performance issue inside the Mansion. FPS gets as low as below 20 and I suspect it has something to do with the red fog around there. Would be nice if you could address the issue.

first things first. How do I start the mod? Axia doesn't have any quest lines last time I talked to her, and who is the inkeeper?

And also I have performance issue inside the Mansion. FPS gets as low as below 20 and I suspect it has something to do with the red fog around there. Would be nice if you could address the issue.

Talk to any innkeeper in skyrim.

Try to chnge the lighdata in the cell by using CK : maybe it will fix your FPS problem.