Hi

I get an interesting problem : i ca'nt place all the boards in the manor : it cause too lot of lags.

So, only some boards will be placed in the mansion, and the rest will be showed only by books.

I propose :

- NMM girls

- DLC : Serana, Frea

- Whiterun : Ysolda, Carlotta, Ahlam, Uthgerd

- Riften : Haelga, Mjoll

- Windhelm : Hermir, Voldea

- Solitude : Elisif

- companions : ria, aela, njada

- Markarth : Cairine, Hroki, Faleen

- falkreath : Narri

- dawnstar : karito, fruki...

- dragonbridge : faida, julia

In this new version, when the assistant points you to the mistress, I feel using the old dialogue from the old version, which starts with "Who are you" might be weird considering you're looking for someone specific, in their room specifically. Maybe change to "Are you the mistress" or "Hi I'm looking for work" or similar.

How about Olfina Gray-Mane and Alfhild Battle-Born in Whiterun?

Their boards and books exist...

In this new version, when the assistant points you to the mistress, I feel using the old dialogue from the old version, which starts with "Who are you" might be weird considering you're looking for someone specific, in their room specifically. Maybe change to "Are you the mistress" or "Hi I'm looking for work" or similar.

Yes, that's better.

Sorry nothing is happening. I am using the unlock command  to unlock the door. How do I get in there normally. Also while I have your attention I take it the current content stops at the mistress saying follow me to the beast as she just stops moving and I cant see any new stages 

Sorry nothing is happening. I am using the unlock command  to unlock the door. How do I get in there normally. Also while I have your attention I take it the current content stops at the mistress saying follow me to the beast as she just stops moving and I cant see any new stages 

at which stage you're blocked, exactly ?

Hi there again :) (SPOILERS!)

I've Tried your mod again. few notices:

- the starting quest "serve clients" is working for me now.

- Hiring 3 whores works for some of the characters now. (Shavee is working, Ive had a problem before with her, but the girl in Iverstad is not working. The game shows me the "affect night mistress mansion - hire as a low whore dialogue, but when she starts talking, the dialogue vanishes.)

- a quest marker for the guy in east empire company would be appreciated :)

- when I come back from mission from previous point, I can tell her "he said he will send parts right away". Then Axis tells me that she wants to show me something, she stand up from her chair but goes nowhere and I cant talk to her again, only the usual business chat opnions are appearing.  So basically, Im stuck there as she is just standing there and nothing is happening (even the next quest doesnt pops up.)

but I can see you are fixing stuff so no worries, keep it going :)

EDIT: (SPOILERS!)

- I've managed to get past the beast quest by simply going down to the machine and then teleporting Axis to me, the quest then continues as normal.

- quest marker for Calcelmo will be appreciated. I know where he is, but I guess not everyone knows that :)

- I would appreciate if aquiring the thing from some dwemer ruins could be placed somewhere else since I was level 1 when the quest appeared :D I was doing that quest 2 hours atleast 5 times by shoot arrow and hide for every single enemy :D

- I like the idea of making photos. Its cool that everyone got unique dialogue line. More NPCs will be appreciated! (even Jarls or so :P

- Got stucked again by printing the pictures. I've inserted picture into a chest, pressed lever, then second picture, pressed the lever, but after inserting the 4th picture into the chest (and pressing the lever again), the quest to start the machine appears and Im told to turn the wheel. But when I turn it, a line appears in the top left corner saying "nothing happened". I thought that its becouse i did something wrong so I've redone it like 6times trying different combinations of pressing lever or buttons, still the same result.

After I'm made an associate she mentions some thing about a beast and I'm told to follow. She just stops moving  

when you stand next to Axia, open the console and select her with your mouse. a set of numbers and letters (9 characters I think) will appear. close the console, go downstairs where the machine is, open the console again and type "player.moveto ##### ". instead of these ## type the 9 character number, which is ID for Axia. basically it will teleport her to you and the quest will continue. 

Same thing as the poster above. Also, all clients in the mansion don't want to have sex. Every time i approach one they say not now honey. 

try to speak with Amelie, she can give you some jobs.

After I'm made an associate she mentions some thing about a beast and I'm told to follow. She just stops moving  

This scene have problems, i don't understand why...

- Hiring 3 whores works for some of the characters now. (Shavee is working, Ive had a problem before with her, but the girl in Iverstad is not working. The game shows me the "affect night mistress mansion - hire as a low whore dialogue, but when she starts talking, the dialogue vanishes.)

- when I come back from mission from previous point, I can tell her "he said he will send parts right away". Then Axis tells me that she wants to show me something, she stand up from her chair but goes nowhere and I cant talk to her again, only the usual business chat opnions are appearing.  So basically, Im stuck there as she is just standing there and nothing is happening (even the next quest doesnt pops up.)

- I've managed to get past the beast quest by simply going down to the machine and then teleporting Axis to me, the quest then continues as normal.

- quest marker for Calcelmo will be appreciated. I know where he is, but I guess not everyone knows that :)

- I would appreciate if aquiring the thing from some dwemer ruins could be placed somewhere else since I was level 1 when the quest appeared :D I was doing that quest 2 hours atleast 5 times by shoot arrow and hide for every single enemy :D

- I like the idea of making photos. Its cool that everyone got unique dialogue line. More NPCs will be appreciated! (even Jarls or so :P

- Got stucked again by printing the pictures. I've inserted picture into a chest, pressed lever, then second picture, pressed the lever, but after inserting the 4th picture into the chest (and pressing the lever again), the quest to start the machine appears and Im told to turn the wheel. But when I turn it, a line appears in the top left corner saying "nothing happened". I thought that its becouse i did something wrong so I've redone it like 6times trying different combinations of pressing lever or buttons, still the same result.

Remarks noted.

You can find a chromatogron in the cheat chest.

You have 132 available models for photoshoot ! Catch them all !

I know about the print... the setstage have problems.

Same thing as the poster above. Also, all clients in the mansion don't want to have sex. Every time i approach one they say not now honey. 

Amélie can help you to debug them. I plan also to add a trigger who will reset that quest regularly (it's blocked in stage 50).

Remarks noted.

Amélie can help you to debug them. I plan also to add a trigger who will reset that quest regularly (it's blocked in stage 50).

"You have 132 available models for photoshoot ! Catch them all !"

woah :D I've found 50 only so far :D

Can I trigger the machine ON with some commands atleast?

​I would guess a navigation issue? Maybe you try to start the scene with all actors in the main hall? Or in the hallway near the pool?

​If it works there, it was a navigation thingy..

I face difficulties with the end of the story... so, what end to you want for NMM ? smile.png

​How about various endings? Something where the final outcome depends on choices you made during your playthrough?

​For implementation speed, we could start with one single final choice. But you may expand other loose ends later on.

​For starters, I suggest a simple dialogue based outcome.

It could look like:

• ​A  No changes, the business is nice and profitable, you have your job in the mansion, Axia stays as the owner and manager.
  • B  You pay something and get full ownership of one branch brothels. It is your independent business now. Axia remains a friendly partner with the mansion. You may hire some NPC from the mansion to go with you
  • ​C Axia gets a letter from somewhere in Cyrodiil.
  • ​C-1 Bad news: something "family" needs her immediate attention, you may apply as the manager and Axia stays in random contact. Maybe a messenger demands a regular money transfer since she still is the owner
  • ​C-2 Good news: A new business opportunity rises her curiosity. She sells you the mansion and leaves.

​Something like this could also be shifted later into a  "score" based outcome smile.png

Remarks noted.

"You have 132 available models for photoshoot ! Catch them all !"

woah :D I've found 50 only so far :D

Can I trigger the machine ON with some commands atleast?

I'm trying to fix that.

The main problem is the script doesn't make the quest progress...

Another way to to use a int variable...

At elast, it's work for the 4 pics, but not for the validation... (for that, use setstage anmm_rep_book 50, and 60, for now).

About the Pokemon, I just need to add Ysolda and Eola...

I face difficulties with the end of the story... so, what end to you want for NMM ? :)

I'm okay with a "normal" or open ending, as the mansion is profitable and you can get it working. It's better to have at least the option for Axia to stay as owner and manager, since you will probably be busy with other quest mods and the vanilla quests, which would make no sense if you were the owner but too absent.

Yea got the same issue as people mentioned before: the clients are particularly UNinterested in sex... especially when you're considering the fact that they're visitors to a brothel...

Amélie can help you to debug them.

You'll have to explain that to me

There are 3 actor event quests for whores/clients interaction.

The main problme for player is the stage stay blocked at 50... I need to add a command for relaunch the quest periodically (for example, a trigger in the hall, which will resurrect the clients interest every 30 secondes).

I'm bored...

So maybe I can mess with this just a little bit...

Lets see:

Yank the texture swaps from the esp and just point the meshes to the textures via nifscope...

Add in the Boots and the Heels from Dem Ritual, correct all the texture paths... add in new armor and armor add-on bits in the esp, add them to the laundry container...

Swap almost everything over for UUNP in a demonfet shape (well minus the Slave Leia put that in 7b)...

Drop'd the weight on the books to 0 (so they don't weigh you down)...

And then pack it all up in a 7zip file on ultra compression (just under that 100mb limit).

Oh and added the arm jewelry bits to the gloves... and renamed some items.... lalalalalalalalalala.....

Doh Edit...

When I was twerk'n on things (or is that working on things)... I messed up in the esp for the boots armor addon (was pointed to the gloves cause it was a copy of the gloves... come to think of it the male bit is still pointed to gloves so that should be funny). And I didn't adjust the dismember slot data on the upper arm jewelry bits and the stuff on the boots/heels... those were tweaked via nifscope..

So if you want the uunp version...

Install the big file first, then the fix'n shit file second and let it overwrite the stuff it needs to overwrite... cause I'm to lazy to rebuild the 100 zip file (and it takes to long to upload from here).

One More Time with Feelings... Almost but not quite

Night Mistress Mansion Alpha v0.6 (UUNP).7z

Night Mistress Mansion Alpha v0.6 Textures (UUNP).7z

Night Mistress Mansion Alpha v0.6 (UUNP Bodyslide Package).7z

aNMM_.6 (UUNP with updated outfit listings).7z

The 4 Files above are...

Night Mistress Mansion Alpha v0.6 (UUNP).7z = Esp, scripts, Meshes, BodyGen setup (with Tri files) - for in game variety on the whores (body shape wise, will need skse, racemenu, xpmse, uunp's esp with morphs enabled...yada yada yada).

Textures (self explanitory).

UUNP Bodyslide package (Incase you don't want in game morph and just want a preset shape).

Updated Outfit Listing: Outfit Packages are set to the following.

Courtesan class = heels, gloves, necklase, and outfit.

Middle class = Courtesan boots, gloves, necklace, and nocturnal robes.

Low Class = Courtesan boots, gloves, necklace, and wench outfit.

Dancer = Courtesan heels, gloves, necklace, and leia outfit.

post-321913-0-89488800-1507229459_thumb.jpg

I still need to change the go files for the boots... but oh well...

Hi ! this mod really has great potential .

but after I serve the first client (as a whore).the other client just says "not now honey". so I'm stuck in the early stage of main quest.

I think some other players might have encounter the same problem too.

any way to fix it by console ?

i need use comand for book... not happen nothingif use valvule...

(question..... generate any book for see 4 picture...  or only can see picture individuality?)

and...other question...whathapen dance...  only stay and not move.... (need any ilde animation or and other dependence?)