Ok now I fixed up the dialog bug in reinstalling this mod manually and not with NMM. All encounters and scenes are working very good.

and thats for a mod that isnt done yet. I also finished chapter 1 now and I think this mod have alot of potential. So keep your work on.

And thank you for you time on working on this project.

congrulations to the first ETA release :)

Sounds rly nice, i have a question.

Are there any rapish contents in the mod? :angel:

mfg epicgirl

EDIT:

Iam a bad girl...

Prolog: Non-Consentual, Masturbation
Chapter 1: Rape, Blackmail, Humil, D/s

EDIT:

I played it...

[spoiler=My opinion about this]WTF @______@ AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

PLS PLS Dont stop building the mod @_@ this is so ultra EPIC

Nicely done! I made a branch in mod organizer just for this. It'll sit dormant, waiting for the rest.

I only ran into one thing that could be called a real bug (other than what I'm discovering is the usual skyrim vm mess). After after sending the assistant to 'keep vilja company' I couldn't get him back. I had to pick up from an earlier save.

Installed etc, Had a few issues with the mod starting the quest chain (courier etc) but worked around it manually. Have to say i greatly enjoyed this mod! The quality and story aspects were very immersive, had me wanting more. Great work so far!

I'd just like to add; People who say this mod is essentially the same as mods such as Sanguine's Debauchery would be thoroughly mistaken. This mod has a brilliant progressive story feel to it, whereas mods like SD are more of a framework to represent a scenario rather than an actual story persay. Both mods still very good and have their own allure. I use both :)

have a question after you do the prelog and you have a choice to go back to the farm i decided to go when i get there i cant do anything my char and all the npc are stoped and nothing happenes is this a bug or is it not fninished

Conflicting mod. That happened to me too. Solved when I removed most my mods.

thanks ill look into it also looks like the animations on theBJ and handjob is out of alignment is it me aswell or has someone wello had them problem

Let me guess: You have a custom skeleton? ;)

The animations in this mod are based on the vanilla skeleton but there is an option (change options with the 'DA spell') for one (or more?) custom skeletons so the animations should work with them as well.

EDIT: This is my 69 Post? Hawt :lol:

Where does the chapter end? I tried talking with the housecarl after a full 24 hour period but she does not give me the next quest to advance.

This is after I release the prisoner from Dragonsreach after I pretended to be his slave to get the info of their base of operations.

Does this mod conflict with Live Another Life? My old safe was able to start this mod but my new one, which uses LAL can't. The courier never shows up.

Anyone know how can I manually start this via console?

It does. The courier shows up after....I forgot. But look in the first post, ther it is and also the consolecommand to start this manually.

@ggthnx:

It ends right there.

@SulaRome:

He will continue as soon as the mod is fully voiced.

@Everyone who wants this to continue: Get your damn mics out, record a sample, send that to Athstai and fill in all the roles so we can see the next part of chapter 1 or even chapter 2 ;)

Does this mod conflict with Live Another Life? My old safe was able to start this mod but my new one, which uses LAL can't. The courier never shows up.

It does. The courier shows up after....I forgot. But look in the first post, ther it is and also the consolecommand to start this manually.

Forgive me, I may have missed it... but I can't find the solution or console code to spawn the courier in the first post/OP. :(

Forgive me, I may have missed it... but I can't find the solution or console code to spawn the courier in the first post/OP. :(

Nah, forgive me.

Looks like I was mistaken about that.  Can't help you then =/

Chances are that if the courier doesn't shows up something is wrong and forwarding the quest might lead to further problems as long as the reason is not solved. However if you want to you can try it by typing: "SetStage zDiProlog 9"

can i ask some updates for you voice acting on how many voices you have completed so far 

The voice acting thread linked in the signature is still up to date. A role gets set once a voice actor sends his first lines for the role and is completed once all lines are finished. So right now one major role has been finished, all others are open. Tursam has a possible actor, but he hasn't had time to send any lines (and you never know if it will work out beforehand), so it is more or less still open too.

Some minor roles have possible actors, but most of them are not set yet. Obviously there is also still quite a lack of female actors for major and minor roles at this time.