The next content update will be a "bonus" follow up/"what happend to" scene for one of the existing branches. However, my main priority at this time is getting the mod voiced. A good mod needs strong voice acting to bring the characters to life and that is what one of the things I aim to accomplish in this mod.

This worked out very well in the prolog for all voiced characters as all of the voice actors did a terrific job. But right now the current state for chapter one does not look that bright, as there are 0 completed dialogue lines from 0 voice actors.

So if you are an english speaker and like the mod, please consider contributing and lending a character your voice. The work involved is very varying, from 10 minutes for a minor small role with just a few lines (the next scene will add another 5 small roles) to several hours for one of the main casts where you can show all your skill :)

Wonderful work.
Story worked very well and tied. The frame is done with clarity and precision. Our female character is delightfully used.
Otherwise a very slight problem with the skeleton xp32.
Captivating and exciting, I have only one forward, it is able to discover more
Thank you very much.

This quest mod is absolutely amazing! so much attentions to fine details. I love the prologue (and im not exactly into watching a guy touch himself....), and the 1st chapter was very well done.

Only problem i ran into was with Arnray. We entered the inn together and he just disappeared. He reappeared after i fast travel several locations in attempt to find him, and finally back to the inn, where the scene kicked in. I am using Extensive Follower Framework. Other than this minor problem everything ran perfectly smooth :) 

The next content update will be a "bonus" follow up/"what happend to" scene for one of the existing branches. However, my main priority at this time is getting the mod voiced. A good mod needs strong voice acting to bring the characters to life and that is what one of the things I aim to accomplish in this mod.

This worked out very well in the prolog for all voiced characters as all of the voice actors did a terrific job. But right now the current state for chapter one does not look that bright, as there are 0 completed dialogue lines from 0 voice actors.

So if you are an english speaker and like the mod, please consider contributing and lending a character your voice. The work involved is very varying, from 10 minutes for a minor small role with just a few lines (the next scene will add another 5 small roles) to several hours for one of the main casts where you can show all your skill :)

I hope that waiting on voices doesn't hold up content. I love your mod so far and really hope it is going where it feels like it is going. To give you a hint, my favorite mods from Fallout New Vegas and Oblivion are all player slave mods. :)

Your mod is great and I love how it is a story and not just 'random sex scenes' added in. So far the Skyrim adult content is lacking in story (at least that I've found so far) and your mod is a great breath of fresh air for that!

I think the same about voices; is a good extra but, as english is not my language and my Skyrim has all game voices in spanish, I don´t care about the mod been fully voiced, if that means slowing down the mod creation progress. ;)

As a curiosity, I think that in the spanish version there are only about 3-4 voice actors of each gender for ALL the NPCs in the game:

all children has the same voices, all the guards with that ugly knee injury are the same actor :P , all the old women are the same actress, and so on... maybe you don´t need a single voice for every NPC, although that would be the perfection :shy:

As always, is the creator choice how they want their own mod, but, as this post is based on feedback, I just wanted to say my opinion on that.

Along the same lines, I must agree with Tobe and Sasha.  The quest is story driven and from the pc's perspective, heavily dependant upon her choices. Unlike almost every other quest mod i've played, the written dialog is execellent and not immersion breaking in the least.

Like in all good stories, the player's imagination drives them onward to the end. I do believe a voice actor would be hard pressed to sound as sinister, smug and insulting as the voice in my head.

Being selfish, I want to see more content as soon as possible too. Think of it not as a request, but rather a tribute to your vision and hard work.

I agree with Tobe, Sasha, and GinaNicole:  Yes, voice acting is nice and all, but I'm more than content with just reading the dialog.  I mean, it's a really great story, whether it's voiced or not, Athstai.  And in my opinion, concurring with them, voice acting is really only an extra, a perk, in comparison to the story of this already truly superb quest-mod.  Thus, I too support continual content development; and I hope that the evolution of this quest-mod doesn't become interdependent upon the rather uncontrollable nature of obtaining voice acting volunteers (which, sadly, we all can't do, myself included).  Keep up the great work, Athstai!  We're really looking forward with great anticipation to the completion of Chapter I and the release of the next chapter.  Cheers! 

I understand that some of you don't mind about voices too much and that's fine, everyone has their own preferences. However I am convinced that voice acting improves the mod considerably, esp. when comparing the voiced version of the prolog vs. the unvoiced one.

As for all modders, motivation is some important factor in determining how much time I invest in this mod. Feedback is for sure a huge motivator and I enjoy reading all the positive reviews. But another point is achieving my own goal of creating a "perfect" mod and such a mod needs voices as well as other forms of contributions and participation. Without the animations DarkAngel created for the first chapter it would have been quite a bit less impressive (and the same is true for everyone else noted in the credits). Even though I am the author of the mod, in the end it is to a degree still a team job.

As for voices, I do not think I am asking for too much. Yes it takes a bit time, but so does creating this mod. It doesn't costs anything and it is fairly anonymous. Sure not everyone is a good fit for voice acting, but then there are several thounds players of this mod. So yes, after the acting for the prolog went rather smooth and with great results I am a bit disappointed about the lack of participation for the next chapter (with the exceptions of Anray's role which has been set and sounds very promising) and yes that will influence how much I work on new content in the end.

I understand that some of you don't mind about voices too much and that's fine, everyone has their own preferences. However I am convinced that voice acting improves the mod considerably, esp. when comparing the voiced version of the prolog vs. the unvoiced one.

As for all modders, motivation is some important factor in determining how much time I invest in this mod. Feedback is for sure a huge motivator and I enjoy reading all the positive reviews. But another point is achieving my own goal of creating a "perfect" mod and such a mod needs voices as well as other forms of contributions and participation. Without the animations DarkAngel created for the first chapter it would have been quite a bit less impressive (and the same is true for everyone else noted in the credits). Even though I am the author of the mod, in the end it is to a degree still a team job.

As for voices, I do not think I am asking for too much. Yes it takes a bit time, but so does creating this mod. It doesn't costs anything and it is fairly anonymous. Sure not everyone is a good fit for voice acting, but then there are several thounds players of this mod. So yes, after the acting for the prolog went rather smooth and with great results I am a bit disappointed about the lack of participation for the next chapter (with the exceptions of Anray's role which has been set and sounds very promising) and yes that will influence how much I work on new content in the end.

Your mod, your direction. I always welcome new content from this quest in any form.

If I had the time and privacy in my house right now, I would contribute to the voices myself  :lol:

Anyways, here's some screens of the alternate path of Chapter 1.

***SPOILERS*** for Chapter 1 in screens below

......poor Danica  :P

post-115343-0-64645900-1362004091_thumb.png

post-115343-0-48725800-1362004102_thumb.png

post-115343-0-61994000-1362004115_thumb.png

post-115343-0-22058500-1362004142_thumb.png

post-115343-0-25090200-1362004163_thumb.png

post-115343-0-65087400-1362004174_thumb.png

post-115343-0-04637000-1362004186_thumb.png

post-115343-0-41480700-1362004199_thumb.png

post-115343-0-71905900-1362004219_thumb.png

post-115343-0-43027200-1362004318_thumb.png

Love this mod you and your team have really out done themselves. The way the story and dialouge has been done is wonderfull and in my opinion is what makes the mod so great along with the great custom animations. I mean lets face it you could have been a little lazy and used existing animations from other mods but you took the time to find someone to make a custom animation just for your scenes which really put this over the top. I mean in my opinion like the others that have posted the writing is so well done along with the story i really do forget that the people aren't voiced alot of the times my imagination just fills in. However, don't get me wrong though voices would be nice but i'd much rather have another chapter to play.

Jus as a curiosity, Athstai, how many chapters do you have in mind right now ?

Do you have in mind some kind of "bad end", with the Dovahkiin totally broken and accepting her slave role ? :P  That could be....hot :heart:

heihei,that's my question,too

I love Bad ending too :heart: ,besides, isn't it what adult mods are all about? :blush:

And bad ending will be even cooler if it disigned to be a mini game, you need to keep being a good slave to stay alive and you will be traded between slavers and powerful men,that will be beautiful :heart: ,just a suggestion...

I love Bad ending too :heart: ,besides, isn't it what adult mods are all about? :blush:

And bad ending will be even cooler if it disigned to be a mini game, you need to keep being a good slave to stay alive and you will be traded between slavers and powerful men,that will be beautiful :heart: ,just a suggestion...

OH, yes! Linking the mod end with the slavery mod, Skyrim Slavery System  :D, but  I think it doesnt have player-slave stuff...(I did not try that one cos I am not interested in been a slaver, but a slave-dovahkiin :P )

OH, yes! Linking the mod end with the slavery mod, Skyrim Slavery System  :D, but  I think it doesnt have player-slave stuff...(I did not try that one cos I am not interested in been a slaver, but a slave-dovahkiin :P )

Absolutely! being a slave is much more interesting than a slaver, it will be so cool if some one build a system that simulate the while slave trade market system waiting for careless players. :blush: but it's something out of this mod's goal I think, anyway, bad ending is cool.

Just an idea. But wouldn't a prerequisite by killing the first dragon be nice in order to trigger this quest. Since in this story you are already known as Dragonborn. Some people may not go the dragon slaying route right away. So being called that title until finding out by the Whiterun guards/Jarl Is a bit weird no? I don't think it is a big chore to tick off, As I said though just a suggestion.

Just an idea. But wouldn't a prerequisite by killing the first dragon be nice in order to trigger this quest. Since in this story you are already known as Dragonborn. Some people may not go the dragon slaying route right away. So being called that title until finding out by the Whiterun guards/Jarl Is a bit weird no? I don't think it is a big chore to tick off, As I said though just a suggestion.

Idealy it would not refer to you as dragonborn because not everybody plays as a dragonborn. In my opinion it should not be a requirement to slay the whiterun dragon.