I actually just submitted a voice sample for Tursam in the non-download thread. I did my best to turn my voice from deep to "Cheesy Slaver", was a bit unexpected with the result. I do hope voicing this guy doesn't prevent me from voicing someone more domineering and "evil" in the future. I'd much rather use a more natural more intense voice for a character, but for now this should do... I hope. Haha...

hello, i´m from Venezuela, so i didn´t speak a good english BUT i´m a sound engineer and i can modify the voices to make the missed voices, i only need some recorded voices and i can modify the tone of the voice etc etc, i only need 2 or 3 persons... please, i REALLY like this mod, is excelent, and my girlfriend love too. (sorry for mi bad english)

Thanks for the offer to help :) I think such a skill might come in quite handy for more extraordinary roles which might find their way into the mod in later chapters. Like speaking ghosts, monsters / giants, dragons and so on which would sound more convincing with altered voices. However I don't think it can replace proper voice actors for main roles. While certain features of the voice can be changed the most important ones like accent, intonation and so on are defined by the actor.

Gah!

I was shocked to see that in the Skyrim Adult Mods Downloads section the Dark Investigations got a darker volume.

(Sorry for my english, I'm swedish.)

Which means it seemed unactive or discontinued.. and now it's not anymore and it seems it's become more active.

I suck at voice acting and have no microphone so I'm sorry I cannot help.

But all of you people who really want this mod like me, those of you who can voice act, please consider helping Athstai.

Oh and Zhara, you're submissive? I'm a submissive girl myself. :')

Glad I'm not the only gamer girl into these kinda things! x'D

Great work, Athstai, best adult quest mod ever!

Guest Xluxlu

i wish record some voice but i don´t know if my english pronunciation is acceptable. i know imitate different voices because i know the vocal technique necessary and i study it. send my a private messaje if you need my help. again, sorry my BAD english.

edit: if is possible, give me a chance to try modify the voices in my computer to see if you like the result.

We're all looking forward to your next chapters man I can't tell how amazing this mod is.I don't know how many hours or days or weeks took to do this but you can be sure it was worth it.Im checking this thread every day for the next release man at least give us a date or something.Anyway please dont give up on this there's a lot of people waiting for the next release.

We're all looking forward to your next chapters man I can't tell how amazing this mod is.I don't know how many hours or days or weeks took to do this but you can be sure it was worth it.Im checking this thread every day for the next release man at least give us a date or something.Anyway please dont give up on this there's a lot of people waiting for the next release.

I agree with Mr_Death!

And I also check this thread every day for the next release.

I'm excitedly and impatiently waiting, just like many other people.

If there was ever a mod that shouldn't go discontinued, it's this one.

PLEASE do not give up on this mod!

You are a very talented modder and the idea you had before making this mod became reality.

I'm absolutely serious telling you that this mod on Loverslab is a success,

and I'd rather delete every other mod I have from Loverslab

if that in any way would be the only way I could play this.

Just to clear some things up: I did not give up on this mod and never said so. I do however wait untill the current content is voiced before working on new content. So the sooner I manage to find voice actors, the sooner there will be new chapters (hey I am writing a blackmail themed mod, what do you expect ;) ).

That being said, I did not exaggerate when I said that every minute game time in a story mod takes a lot work to create. So updates with new chapters will never be weekly or even monthly. It just takes longer to create a chapter and I can't work on this like on a full-time job neither :)

Here is what I have planed currently:

Once all main casts have a voice actor I will release an update with the voices and a small content addition (currently Anray is nearly finished, Tursam seems to have found an actor, Deav and Shydra are still open). Afterwards I will work on completing the second branch of this chapter, telling how Shydra fares in the prison. Once that done I will start working on chapter 2.

Just to clear some things up: I did not give up on this mod and never said so. I do however wait untill the current content is voiced before working on new content. So the sooner I manage to find voice actors, the sooner there will be new chapters (hey I am writing a blackmail themed mod, what do you expect ;) ).

That being said, I did not exaggerate when I said that every minute game time in a story mod takes a lot work to create. So updates with new chapters will never be weekly or even monthly. It just takes longer to create a chapter and I can't work on this like on a full-time job neither :)

Once all main casts have a voice actor I will release an update with the voices and a small content addition (currently Anray is nearly finished, Tursam seems to have found an actor, Deav and Shydra are still open). Afterwards I will work on completing the second branch of this chapter, telling how Shydra fares in the prison. Once that done I will start working on chapter 2.

Well all I can say is good luck with that.Actually I do have a mic of my headset but Im stayin with my parents right now and believe me explaining being a voice actor for a sex mod of Skyrim to my mum is much harder than your work :D  so I can't help(as much as I want to) but I'll contact with my friends around interwebz and try to find you a good actor.Also when you were talking all main casts were you talking about all of the chapters or the chapters that released and work in progress?(If you haven't thought about all of the chapters I can at least help with the story you're making).Btw thanks again for this mod its a fantastic work.I wasn't complaining about waitin for the updates man I can wait months if the next chapters are as good as these. :shy:

Sorry for my poor English.

What a pity I can do nothing to help except to give you my encouragement.

I'm pleased to see so many people here to support this mod with me.

Nice to see you won't give up this mod. I'll wait for the continued chapter and translate this mod into Chinese if I can have your permission.

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't mean to imply that.

What I ment was though, in time, many modders get tired of their mods and simply give up.

I was just asking you not to let that happen in a while.

I know you haven't given up on it. It was more ment as an encouragement NOT to give up. :)

I am glad you have plans for the future! I really look forward to see how this mod can get even better.

Let me tell you with truth at heart that you have an excellent but "naughty" imagination. x'3

Thank you for being so active still replying to me and your other fans questions!

We really love the work you've done.

I had a thought while playing your mod (wonderful work by the way) I think its a great goal to have it all voice acted. What you could do is release content that isn't voiced and patch in voices as they become available. That way the mod continues to progress and the community can give feedback and suggestions as well as bug reporting.

Idea:

when you are "negotiating" with Tursam, if he has puts the slave collar on you for refusing his command it should be viewed as you breaking your end of the deal (which it is) and he should break his end of the deal and do more than just a BJ to the dragonborn. This would also give the dragonborn more of a realistic reason for the "execute him" option

I had a thought while playing your mod (wonderful work by the way) I think its a great goal to have it all voice acted. What you could do is release content that isn't voiced and patch in voices as they become available. That way the mod continues to progress and the community can give feedback and suggestions as well as bug reporting.

Idea:

when you are "negotiating" with Tursam, if he has puts the slave collar on you for refusing his command it should be viewed as you breaking your end of the deal (which it is) and he should break his end of the deal and do more than just a BJ to the dragonborn. This would also give the dragonborn more of a realistic reason for the "execute him" option

I think Athstai wanted to savour those more 'intimate' moments later on. I think it's better this way such a tease :P

Idea:

I think Athstai wanted to savour those more 'intimate' moments later on. I think it's better this way such a tease :P

I agree.

My animations seem to be a little off, is there a way to adjust them?

Let me guess, you are using a non standard skeleton.

The animations are designed around the base game skeleton and using a nonstandard one puts the animations slightly out of place. To solve, you need to default back to the standard ones.

I really recommend starting fresh with Skyrim, remove mods, delete the scripts folder then have steam repair your install. Then be careful of mods you install. I would run as modless as you can to avoid issues. Things that change textures are compatible as a rule of thumb though.

Just a little encouragement as my very first post on this forum.  Great job!  I love this more than many much more complete mods.  I can see where it might be going in the future and I have to say - for people like me, the *story* is definitely the most important part.  I like the dialogue, as it's actually funny when it's supposed to be rather than annoying (as some mods have been in the past).  I really hope this continues and doesn't die for a simple lack of voicing.