Ya welcome. ;)

But um..why do you ask? Don't you have them in the game?

If not you should probably check if you have all the requierements and if you used Runfnisforusers.

SexiS doesn't seem to be working for me. I've checked several times that I have everything I need and I've run FNIS 3.5. I'm asking for help in the SexiS thread.

Had another idea.

Idea:

Right now you can go around claiming to be Daniy's sister and wormos even has special comments if you are a high elf. So why not make it so you really are her sister (if player is high elf) and half-sister/adopted sister if they are any other race and have the dialogue with Daniy and mother/father reflect a family connection. It would add to the immersion of the quest by adding a personal aspect to it.

I mean you are the dragonborn trying to save the world, only something very personal would make you drop what you're doing to go rescue a single girl, said girl should to be very important to the dragonborn.

Atleast that is my opinion.

Had another idea.

Idea:

Right now you can go around claiming to be Daniy's sister and wormos even has special comments if you are a high elf. So why not make it so you really are her sister (if player is high elf) and half-sister/adopted sister if they are any other race and have the dialogue with Daniy and mother/father reflect a family connection. It would add to the immersion of the quest by adding a personal aspect to it.

I mean you are the dragonborn trying to save the world, only something very personal would make you drop what you're doing to go rescue a single girl, said girl should to be very important to the dragonborn.

Atleast that is my opinion.

That would need a complete rewrite of the whole dialogue and part of the story for this chapter. Also from an RP point of view, it is always a bit tricky to force facts (having a sister, parents and their personality) on the player. Finally, I personally don't think it would fit better than the current story, but that's a matter of taste.

In any case, it is very unlikely that I edit already finished and voiced chapters. The work can be used much better on other areas.

Wow, this mod is so awesome.

Probably played through it 3 or 4 times now.

Can't wait for more, my patience is running low, lol!

Love this, Athstai, hope the modding goes well for now,

wishing you the best of luck to find more voice actors and

modding the rest of the chapters! (':

Any chance you could add more personality choices for the PC?

Like allowing Anray to keep calling you cutie and maybe tease him when he notices the cum around your mouth instead of getting flustered about it

Giving the player more choices and the option to set his own personality is always great... but it is unlikely to make it into the mod for the simple reason that it would take a lot additional work to do so.

Just giving you the dialogue choices won't do if you want to do it properly (which I do when working on this mod ;) ). The choices would change your PC behaviour and views from currently somewhat prudish to more "slutty". And this would need to have an effect on the story and scenes. Sex scenes with a character which is forced or blackmailed just look very different from one who doesn't minds too much or enjoys it (which would be the direction of your choices). The player would need to behave differently later in the story when she is asked to do something and so on.

Basically it would be a complete new substory and while it would be nice to have it, I do have only so much time and the foremost goal is to complete one story properly (at least once there are enough voice actors ;) ).

Hello Athstai i want to contributing some ideas for the next chapters coming in the future

in the dead mod of Sexrim was a "test chamber" during the sex act you can open dialogue options for the fun

i leave a .rar with some SS

sorry my english is very bad :(

thanks google translator

That was kinda hot, those sort of scenes are some of my favourite.

Hello Athstai i want to contributing some ideas for the next chapters coming in the future

in the dead mod of Sexrim was a "test chamber" during the sex act you can open dialogue options for the fun

i leave a .rar with some SS

sorry my english is very bad :(

thanks google translator

Brilliant idea that would be great.Also Can you reupload the Sexrim and send a link here.The original's dead and I really want to try it out after those ss you send.

Really like this mod!

Also I know you're probably tired of hearing it, but I also want to toss in my feedback as a user that I think the voice-acting isn't really necessary by any means, the content and writing on its own is great and doesn't need it. The Human mind has a great ability to go wild with imagination with just a little bit of pushing, and there's plenty of that to go off of!

It's your vision of course, just my 2c. Eagerly awaiting Chapter Two!

I played the prologue it was really good so far.

very nice work and thank you for continue this project of yours.

Well, Iam now at chapter 1 and I shall go with anray but the dialogue says that I have no time to go with him , no other dialogue option is there

Only " Later I have to do something right now" only this one line.

I have a follower this damn Serana and she didnt stay at dawnguard damn.

I freaking love this mod! I always wanted to play a quest with this kind of theme, so your mod is most certainly what I am looking for. If I might be so bold to make a suggestion, I would love it if you could add some bad ending scenarios, like having the pc ending up as a slave whenever she attacks the fort. This would make the alternate seem seem a lot more interesting. Still I'm sure you already have everything figured out and it will be fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Great job on the second chapter, Ashal. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I had an absolute blast. I'm going to provide the lines from the papyrus logs that are seemingly relevant to this mod, which may be helpful for pushing out updates with stability improvements. 

These are taken right from a new game character, just after the combat encounter in Helgen keep. 

[04/05/2013 - 04:30:42PM] warning: Property JailDoor on script zDi2JailDoorSceneActivateScript attached to alias JailDoor1 on quest zDi2InmateScenesQuest (7202AA93) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2013 - 04:30:42PM] warning: Property Lexicon on script SF_zDi2FateQuestReleaseTursa_01037819 attached to (72037819) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2013 - 04:30:42PM] warning: Property CoughIdle on script SF_zDI2InterrogationPursuitA_01020E0D attached to (72020E0D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2013 - 04:30:42PM] warning: Property Executioner on script SF_zDi2FateQuestExecuteTursa_0103885A attached to (7203885A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2013 - 04:30:42PM] Error: Property nQuestStartDaysWait on script zdi2vars attached to zDI2Interrogation (72018BB2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/05/2013 - 04:30:42PM] Error: Property LeaveScene on script zDi2BrightPathActionsScript attached to zDI2Interrogation (72018BB2) cannot be bound because (7201C7AC) is not the right type

Have you considered hosting this mod on The Nexus as well? Since it's bound to get more exposure there, you might come across the voice actors you need.

While the mod would probably indeed get more visibility there, I don't like Nexus too much for a bunch of reasons and don't really want to support them by providing content. At least not at this time.

I'm going to provide the lines from the papyrus logs that are seemingly relevant to this mod, which may be helpful for pushing out updates with stability improvements.

Thanks. The errors are caused by the CK not being able to keep track with changes in the scripts (at least in these cases) so it wants to assign variables which were removed in an earlier modification of the script(s). This shouldn't be any problem, not sure if I can convince the CK to reconsider its complains somehow, but again it is not breaking anything just a cosmetic issue in the log.

Have you considered hosting this mod on The Nexus as well? Since it's bound to get more exposure there, you might come across the voice actors you need.

They would ban his account for rape content.

Sorry Nexus are Nazi's about this kind of stuff...