So far, this is starting out great, and I'm really impressed.  The only critique that I could come up with is that I don't think you need to explain things so much.

When it comes to drinking the drink, or sleeping in the bed or continueing with the sex acts, I don't think the explanation of what will likely happen is needed.  Let the player find out the hard way.  (pun intended) 

really fantastic mod.  I would be more than happy to try to help out with some animations as well.  I'm afraid I might not be able to compete with that Dragon did, but if you have something that you need, I'd love to try to help out with it!

Just another question, about the mod and the future of the mod:

In the main story, I just joined the Ulfric side, so Balgruuf had been "fired". I presume Irileth will still be with him. Does it change anything for the future, how to activate future Chapter? Or it's better to stay with the Empire?

If Balgruuf is no longer the Jarl of Whiterun, he goes and stays at the Blue Palace in Solitude, with Irileth beside him of course. So you'd probably have to go and find Irileth in Solitude I suppose, when you need to talk to her again.

Is there one of those hidden follow up in this chapter or it will be in future updates?

I finished it, but I dont want to uninstall it (waiting for the new chapter 2 :P ) if there´s still something to do... :)

No, none of the follow up scenes is in yet (see the completion status on the download section) but will be added soon (well soon for the timescale this mod uses ;) ). Before chapters 2 gets worked on, there is still a lot to finish in the current chapter (voice actors, 2 more branches, 4 follow up scenes).

I wish to be totally honest and report some little issues I had and the way I took to solve them:

Oh noes, the honesty ;) Thanks for the report, several issues (also those reported in other posts) will be fixed in a small bug fix update in the next days. The problem in the prolog was a random glitch however.

really fantastic mod.  I would be more than happy to try to help out with some animations as well.  I'm afraid I might not be able to compete with that Dragon did, but if you have something that you need, I'd love to try to help out with it!

If you know your way arround animating and have time to spend, help is always welcome. As I said it takes quite a bit to create those animations, so I can put only so many requests on DarkAngel while I would love to have animations for nearlry everything (not just in the sex scenes).

If Balgruuf gets kicked out, I believe that the quest uses the new Housecarl of Whiterun.

Thats right, Olfana will take Irelith place. However, if you start the quest and afterwards switch sides, you have to find her in her exile and it will also break some minor stuff... so basically don't do that.

Just discovered a ... hmmm .... conflict? glitch? funny thing?

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Into my mods selection I have also a little russian mod called "Kiss 'Em All" that let me to kiss every NPC in Skyrim. (Animation is like the hug in the Luxury Suite, plus "smack" sound).

Well, into one of my attempts to discover every single part of the mod, after the player-Tursam sex sequence I kissed him.

And he DIED ISTANTLY!

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Deal solved!

EDIT: Side Note: Syhdra corpse never disappears. After more than 20 in game day it is always on the track that leads on the Honeyside lakeside entrance.

I tried a lot of method,but my character still wouldn't say"start the investigation right now".Then I loaded the save just after my pc had been changed into a vampire, the problem had finally gone(I'd finished chapter 1 without any bug)

So I wondered ,is there a way to let the newest save work again(not only show "later,I will do something else first")

I had the same problem (the "Right now" option to start the quest wouldn't appear), in my case setting the variable PlayerFollowerCount to 0 (set PlayerFollowerCount to 0) did the trick.

maybe there is some mod conflicting  with your dark investigation mod

it is compatible with sanguine debauchery and sexis also dragonborn dlc ?

No problems with those mods combined on my end.

maybe i must install fresh game :) , cuz i cannot find mod what making crash when enter bright inn

It's very important to let him escape till the Fallowstone Cave. IF you hit him before, during the chase, after he surrender he will become hostile

Even though someone else mentioned this too, during my bug fixing work I couldn't reproduce this. And it shouldn't be possible neither - Tursam itself is invulnerable and all AI packages he uses during those scenes have the ignore combat flag set.

Are you using some mod which alters the combat mechanics of the game?

When will we see more? i'm very exited for everything that is new Content ^^. by now i played it through every way and i am still looking every day for an update...

I think creating such a great mod, with so perfect dialogues and so many interractions takes loooooot of times. I hope I'm wrong, but I would not be surprised if Athstai could not end this chapter before a month of two!

But IMO, it's better to wait and have an awesome mod, than a shit written in 2 days.

Athstai, you got my forever support! :D

Added a new version which fixes several smaller bugs / spelling errors reported in this thread. This version does not contain any new content (compared to 0.20).

Asthai is it possible to make a virgin blood in this mod like the other mods in oblivion 
because i love to see one in the chapter part that where the dragon born will be enslaved/raped

Maybe, I will consider it when I am working on this part, which will not be soon since I am still working on chapter 1 for now.

I just played through the 0.20 build and I have to say, wow!  I am very impressed by the quality of this mod, and especially the chapter 1 animations.  I also really like what you did with the "cutscenes", where you have fixed point camera control.  I don't know that I've seen another mod that does that and honestly I wish more of them did because it's very cool.  Excellent work, just wanted to express my support for your efforts.

[spoiler=This is a spoiler but was one of my favorite things.]The scene that plays out when you select to behead the slaver anyway despite "negotiating" was absolutely hilarious. After the superb blowjob scene before it, I was amazed at how funny the follow-up was in contrast.

I just played through the 0.20 build and I have to say, wow!  I am very impressed by the quality of this mod, and especially the chapter 1 animations.  I also really like what you did with the "cutscenes", where you have fixed point camera control.  I don't know that I've seen another mod that does that and honestly I wish more of them did because it's very cool.  Excellent work, just wanted to express my support for your efforts.

[spoiler=This is a spoiler but was one of my favorite things.]The scene that plays out when you select to behead the slaver anyway despite "negotiating" was absolutely hilarious. After the superb blowjob scene before it, I was amazed at how funny the follow-up was in contrast.

It was Tursam's turn to give head. :lol: