Nice... im stuck in the Inn tho.... the second time you visit there, together with Anray, i hide behind the barrels as Anray tells me to... i wait for the dialog to finish and then come out and start fighting.... the first few attempts i had all enemys on the ground but couldnt "kill" them. Also after trying a few times again (by reloading a save), i suddenly drop my weapon and drop to the ground... then they stand around me and nothing..... ive tried this about 10 times now.... even disabling some mods i have and still no luck!

Any help here would be much appreciate

they cant die when you kill all the other mercenaries and leave the two one that cant die in dying mode they stand up say we have to escape and then you have to follow them

I think ive tried that and all that happens is they sit on the ground doing nothing. Ill try killing the mercenaries and leaving Sheila and Tursum alone... hope itll work.

Hey there, nice to see this mod being continued!

I'm having a minor issue getting this mod started ;):

When I load a save I'm first greeted by the message "You need to play a female character", which I very much am, mind you.

When I then continue I am greeted by this monstrosity:

Took a while before I stopped laughing in amusement/crying in sheer horror (not sure which feeling was the strongest).

I'm playing a Khajiit with the Dagi-Raht replacer, do you think that could be the problem? I'm also running PC Exclusive Animation path but I've disabled the Khajiit .esp so I don't think that's what's causing the issue...

This is an issue I've never had before, with any mod, and DIP v0.12 works flawlessly. I'm a bit unsure what could cause my character to be falsely recognized as a male o.o.

Well I suppose you are using a custom race or something. And well its incompatible. The first error is clearly a problem of which ever mod creates this race (or a bug in skyrim), as it reports itself as male not female or unknown. So I guess you are wrong, you are not female after all ;) The second problem seems to be that it tries to use the male body mesh (?). There might also be a problem with  the mouth mesh DI includes: It makes it possible for human races to open their mouth, Khajiit and other nun human races would not use this file however but have their own.

A thrid possiblity is a problem in the CK/Skyrim. The mod does edit the Player template character (to add a faction). I do not think this should have any effect on the players appearance in game, but you never know. If that is the problem it could probably be fixed in the next version. I might sent you a test esp to verify it.

Anyway for now: If you do not want to play as a monster girl I suppose your only option will be to remove the mod which introduces the race changes or to change your race into something else while playing this mod (save -> console -> showracemenu )

Anyone had the bugs I mentioned?

Bug that made the door to the interrogation cell unusable when you closed it before your captive did it by script. - I've replicated this bug thus far with 100% accuracy on my system - whenever the door is closed by the PC it does not work whenever it's left open it works!

Yes this is a bug. Actually the script already checks wether the door is closed and avoids the NPC doing it, but it seems on his way to the door the AI opens it again when he comes too close, before then the script sets the lock which seems to result in this bugged state. Will be fixed later.

And total inability to load from a game saved in the old dungeon beneath dragonreach.

That shouldn't happen (and doesn't for me).

I had uninstalled UFO mod and waited  for two weeks ,but Arnay stil said he would wait for me to start the investigation,my character only answered  she had somthing to do first again and again.

If you told Anray you have something else to do you can always speak to him again and get started. If you do not have this option something went wrong somewhere for some reason and you will have to use an old save and try again.

I uninstalled the di mod,reinstalled it  and played again, but  got the same result,maybe there are other things conflict with this mod.

Nice... im stuck in the Inn tho.... the second time you visit there, together with Anray, i hide behind the barrels as Anray tells me to... i wait for the dialog to finish and then come out and start fighting.... the first few attempts i had all enemys on the ground but couldnt "kill" them. Also after trying a few times again (by reloading a save), i suddenly drop my weapon and drop to the ground... then they stand around me and nothing..... ive tried this about 10 times now.... even disabling some mods i have and still no luck!

Any help here would be much appreciate

they cant die when you kill all the other mercenaries and leave the two one that cant die in dying mode they stand up say we have to escape and then you have to follow them

I think ive tried that and all that happens is they sit on the ground doing nothing. Ill try killing the mercenaries and leaving Sheila and Tursum alone... hope itll work.

Does not work... just tried it and both Mercenaries are dead and i defeated Tursam and Shydra, which are both just on the ground doing absolutely nothing... :(

Please test this esp and check wether it causes the same problem when its loaded (at the end of the load order).

(it has no real content, it is just a test)

Yes, that does indeed cause my player to "equip" a male body when loaded at the end. I've managed to pinpoint which .esp causes it when it's loaded before DIP. It's an .esp named "Player WO.esp". Everything works fine if I place DIP.esp above Player WO.esp.

I haven't been able to figure out which mod it belongs to, but BOSS recognizes it, so I assume it's from Nexus. I'm going to try figure out which mod it is, but it's a very slow procedure of disabling and re-enabling every single mod.

Do you know of any faster way to figure out which .esp belongs to which mod? Googling it doesn't seem to yield any results :P.

Edit: Figured it out! It belongs to "Sex change crash work around". The mod changes the default gender of Skyrim to be female instead of male to fix the whole "crashing when switching gender" thing. 

It's weird because I thought I tried disabling it yesterday and the issue still persisted. 

Yes, that does indeed cause my player to "equip" a male body when loaded at the end. I've managed to pinpoint which .esp causes it when it's loaded before DIP. It's an .esp named "Player WO.esp". Everything works fine if I place DIP.esp above Player WO.esp.

I haven't been able to figure out which mod it belongs to, but BOSS recognizes it, so I assume it's from Nexus. I'm going to try figure out which mod it is, but it's a very slow procedure of disabling and re-enabling every single mod.

Do you know of any faster way to figure out which .esp belongs to which mod? Googling it doesn't seem to yield any results :P.

Edit: Figured it out! It belongs to "Sex change crash work around". The mod changes the default gender of Skyrim to be female instead of male to fix the whole "crashing when switching gender" thing. 

It's weird because I thought I tried disabling it yesterday and the issue still persisted. 

Well, then I found the reason for the incompability, it will possibly affect other mods which edit the player too :) The bad news however is that actually I can't fix it, because the only function to remove/undo an edit from an esp file in the CK is broken/buggy :(

Well, then I found the reason for the incompability, it will possibly affect other mods which edit the player too :) The bad news however is that actually I can't fix it, because the only function to remove/undo an edit from an esp file in the CK is broken/buggy :(

Yeah, so disabling "Sex Change crash workaround", i.e. Player WO.esp does NOT fix the issue, but keeping it enabled and placing DIP.esp above  Player WO.esp in the load order does actually fix it. I'm assuming this is because I made that character with the mod enabled and thus the vanilla game considers her to be the default gender, which I guess is male, even though she's treated as a female in mods and conversation. This might also explain why I've had problems with "Sex addicts" and "Sanguines Debauchery" :D.

Well, I guess that's mostly that issue solved, at least I know how to get the mod to work ;D, thanks for the help!

This mod is soooo well done. Definitely worth the long wait.

I played all available paths (i think) and it was quite amusing. I had no issues, but I also don't have hundreds of .esp mods installed and I used a save without UFO.

Only "issue" I remember is a constantly moving book on the desk at the entry of the dungeon.

Also it had no effect when I took the dwemer cube. The cut scene still was the same as it it was still there. So maybe you can change that cube to a static object so the player cannot take it away?

Thanks for all your work you put into this mod. I hope we will see a version 1.0 sometimes in the future and that it will not end as an unfinished project.

Could the problem with UFO regarding follower dismissal related to the DismissFollower script or its parameters?

This is the script executed by UFO to dismiss a follower:

; don't dismiss the follower again if I've already dismissed them
If !(akspeaker.IsInFaction(DismissedFollowerFaction))
  (pDialogueFollower as DialogueFollowerScript).DismissFollower(0, 0)
EndIf 

and this is the DismissFollower function in DialogueFollowerScript.psc

Function DismissFollower(Int iMessage = 0, Int iSayLine = 1)

If pFollowerAlias && pFollowerAlias.GetActorRef().IsDead() == False
		If iMessage == 0
			FollowerDismissMessage.Show()
		ElseIf iMessage == 1
			FollowerDismissMessageWedding.Show()
		ElseIf iMessage == 2
			FollowerDismissMessageCompanions.Show()
		ElseIf iMessage == 3
			FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale.Show()
		ElseIf iMessage == 4
			FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale.Show()
		ElseIf iMessage == 5
			FollowerDismissMessageWait.Show()
		Else
			;failsafe
			FollowerDismissMessage.Show()
		EndIf
		actor DismissedFollowerActor = pFollowerAlias.GetActorRef() as Actor
		DismissedFollowerActor.StopCombatAlarm()
		DismissedFollowerActor.AddToFaction(pDismissedFollower)
		DismissedFollowerActor.SetPlayerTeammate(false)
		DismissedFollowerActor.RemoveFromFaction(pCurrentHireling)
		DismissedFollowerActor.SetAV("WaitingForPlayer", 0)			
		;hireling rehire function
		HirelingRehireScript.DismissHireling(DismissedFollowerActor.GetActorBase())
		If iSayLine == 1
			iFollowerDismiss = 1
			DismissedFollowerActor.EvaluatePackage()
			;Wait for follower to say line
			Utility.Wait(2)
		EndIf
		pFollowerAlias.Clear()
		iFollowerDismiss = 0
		;don't set count to 0 if Companions have replaced follower
		If iMessage == 2
			;do nothing
		Else
			pPlayerFollowerCount.SetValue(0)
		EndIf
	EndIf

EndFunction

As we don't see or hear a message or anything regarding Anray's departure with UFO, perhaps it is because the two arguments that the function expects aren't supplied if the function is called like DismissFollower() without any arguments. I don't know if something like this is possible though. Any ideas?

Also it had no effect when I took the dwemer cube. The cut scene still was the same as it it was still there. So maybe you can change that cube to a static object so the player cannot take it away?

You sneaking thief ;) Indeed you are not supposed to take this cube and I forgot to remove the playable flag. Trust me, you rather want Tursam to hold on to it :)

Could the problem with UFO regarding follower dismissal related to the DismissFollower script or its parameters?

This is the script executed by UFO to dismiss a follower:

and this is the DismissFollower function in DialogueFollowerScript.psc

As I said before, UFO is overwriting the function you quoted with its own code, so the code you posted is not executed when the mod is loaded. And UDO doesn't includes the source for its scripts so I don't know how the new function looks. If you want to get it compatible you'll have to nag the UFO modder not me.

Although there might be workarrounds like dismissing the follower in my script myself by setting all the values, this would possibly break mods which rely on the proper way of dismissal, making DI a source of incompability so I won't do that.

Fair enough, we can't expect you to change your mod to be compatible with another that isn't used by everyone.

Can't you make Anray a quest follower though? I mean, not actually a "follower", but a regular NPC that follows the player, like Farkas or Aela in their related quests in the Companions quest line. Perhaps that way, your mod would totally avoid the dialogue based follower dismissal that UFO overwrites?

Update: I figured that if you attack Anray (flames should do) in the Old Prison while he stands behind the bars he leaves your service properly and the guard then opens the gate. So no need to trouble yourself with console commands. However, even though he has a "No crime" stance, he never left me when I picked doors and attacked guards etc. weird.

TES5EDIT - A good utility to have. Can find some good videos showing how to use it to clean up you mod as well.

TES5EDIT - A good utility to have. Can find some good videos showing how to use it to clean up you mod as well.

The author (or skyrim nexus) removed the last version however as it seems to corrupt esp files. That's a risk a rather don't want to take, nothing more annyoing than working for a few weeks only to figure something get messed up and having to redo everything.

By my part, I can say that using EFF instead of UFO and carefully set the random rape of SA to 0 BEFORE starting the story, EVERYTHING worked like a charm.

BTW, the action between me and Tursam is ABSOLUTELY the best sex sequence I ever seen. DarkAngel (I suppose he was the one) is a fantastic aniamtor!

THANK YOU A LOT for all your effort into a great add-on.

PS: I really hope, one day, to see that sequence as part of my for long dreamed "Dragonborn Enslaved" story mod. But this is a different tale.

just played through the new chapter. kudos, amazing work there !!

I´m using Amazing Follower Tweaks btw, the only smallish issue i had was at start of the new chapter when im going to talk with the Guard that will follow me.

I had already Lydia as follower, thus when i initially talked to him, he teamed up with me, but stood still and didnt followed at all even after zoning.

After a quick reload, i dismissed Lydia and went through the dialogue with him again. This time he followed correctly and everything worked like  a charm.

wow, really nice work :) 

[spoiler=SPOILERS!]

It won't matter for the story itself, but some of those "ends" will have a "hidden" follow up scene if you choose the "right" one and find the proper location :)

Is there one of those hidden follow up in this chapter or it will be in future updates?

I finished it, but I dont want to uninstall it (waiting for the new chapter 2 :P ) if there´s still something to do... :)

Again, congrats for your good work !

I tried a lot of method,but my character still wouldn't say"start the investigation right now".Then I loaded the save just after my pc had been changed into a vampire, the problem had finally gone(I'd finished chapter 1 without any bug)

So I wondered ,is there a way to let the newest save work again(not only show "later,I will do something else first")

I've been watching this mod closely since first joining LL.  With the completion of the first chapter, I decided to finally give it a whirl (also motivated after reading all the high marks that people had left).  And all I can say is wow!  Well done, Athstai!  I will be looking forward to the next chapter with great anticipation! 

As experienced by others, I too had issues with Anray at the very end there.  How I fixed it:

1. I disabled UFO in my LO.  This allowed the guard to open the gate, but Anray would still follow me.  To fix that I then,
2. Reloaded my save (saved it before going into the old dungeon, fortunatley), and then in the console command typed the following, before entering the old dungeon:

• stopquest dialoguefollwer
  • resetquest dialoguefollwer
  • sqv dialoguefollwer

3. Entered the dungeon, and voila, Anray was standing in the very back corner next to the cell (before he was standing at the gate); he gave me the key, no following, and everything worked like a charm!

I did encounter other strange issues with the mod, like my character having a male body.  :o   But after moving the mod as high as I could in the LO, all those other issues were resolved.  In the Prolog, at the end there of the sleeping scene, the fellow there (I forget his name) I noticed didn't have an animation.  He stood there like a tin solider and did his thing.  All the other animations throughout the mod worked like a charm.  So, if there's no animation there, I beleive ASX on the Nexus has such an animation that perhaps could accomodate that scene.  ;)   

Again, an excellent mod, Athstai!  Well done!  And well done to the voice actors as well.  There were spelling and gramatical issues in some of the dialog, not a big deal, but enough to perhaps mention.  Cheers! 

PS:  I took the cube, too.  :ph34r: But since I was going to have him executed anyhow, I figued, being Dragonborn and all, better secure that thing before anything gets out that would otherwise corrupt my public image throughout Skyrim and Tamriel.  :angel:   

By my part, I can say that using EFF instead of UFO and carefully set the random rape of SA to 0 BEFORE starting the story, EVERYTHING worked like a charm.

BTW, the action between me and Tursam is ABSOLUTELY the best sex sequence I ever seen. DarkAngel (I suppose he was the one) is a fantastic aniamtor!

THANK YOU A LOT for all your effort into a great add-on.

PS: I really hope, one day, to see that sequence as part of my for long dreamed "Dragonborn Enslaved" story mod. But this is a different tale.

I wish to be totally honest and report some little issues I had and the way I took to solve them:

[spoiler=Spoiler]Prologue Chapter:

After the sit before drink, IF I choose to not reveal my Guard Status AND choose to fake drink, then later Worsom, Deav and the Two Mercenaries will not be hostile against me. Even if I start to hit them all with my sword. They let me kill themselves without reaction.

On the other side, IF I choose to drink (and got drunken) they WILL be hostile as they should be.

Choosing to show the Guards Sign leads, as normal, to an immediate fight.

CHAPTER 1.

The bargain part:

1. Choosing to do it myself. Sometimes, when ordered to kneel, the animation put me with my back toward Tursam (reverse position). It happened three times on seven attempts.

The solution is to "refuse" to the first message box. This leads to a second animation (the collar one) in which I'm facing Tursam the right way.

2. Choosing the "Danica option" and then the execution leads ALWAYS to the "Tursam semi-immortal" bug with the two consecutives dacapitations ( abit funny decapitate one already without head). AND, nine times on ten attempts, the scene locked here. No more black screen and scene change.

3. Choosing the "Danica option" and then the rot in cell, works fine.

4. Easter Egg discovered if you exit Tursam's cell naked. Anyar has new dialogue very interesting.

CHAPTER 1.

The chase of Tursam.

It's very important to let him escape till the Fallowstone Cave. IF you hit him before, during the chase, after he surrender he will become hostile, starts fight and, after the arrive of Arnyar, stops fight but he looses her "prisoner bindings position". He will walk as free.

GLOBAL.

1. The Lexicon could be grabbed at any time after the sex scenes. A bit a non-sense but it was already reported.

2. The "Letter from Housecarl" that starts the entire thing is flagged as "mission item" and cannot be removed from player's inventory but using console commands, even when the chapter is finished.

3. Could be a good thing, if "Danica option" was the choice, to add some dialogue to the player with her to "Excuse".

4. After the end of Chapter 1, if you return in the Old Prison, Anyar should be still here, even if no longer your follower. Ok, but the bad thing is that he has still the "old" dialogue about "how the deal went?".

That's all. Keep your great work and thanks again.

EDIT: I noticed that Frostfall could interfere a little. During Turnsam - Player dialogues, the "player sneaking to warm her hands" starts often, breaking a little the scene. The solution is simple: disable the animation into the Frostfall configuration menu.

Really a great mod, I didn't know it was possible to make "cinematics" and interactive systems like this in skyrim. Waiting for more chapters^^

Just a suggestion though, since you require sexis you could use its "nude suit" system, that could prevent us to have erect mesh as standart body in the main game. But except this really well done ; )