23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

My Fallout4 never been stable but i expect rare CTD in fast travel and in dcl locations. I think DD not raise unstability.

Also DD have many bugs and script errors.

As NPC stop respond if you gag it.

Also if you equip many dd items on NPC without fixes next save will take up to 30 minutes time.

With fixes it end in 5 - 10 minutes depend how fast your personal computer is.

After install awkcr and DD open xedit and do clean masters for DD - it's not need awkcr and remove it from need list. Without awkcr DD will not load into xedit. After you can uninstall awkcr awkcr needs for DCW - there is more work for remove - Slave collar will stop work. You must edit DCW esp and probably some scripts.

i had a feeling that was what was causing the occasional slow saves i am experiencing but mine are only like 30 seconds to 2 min  on my computer wen it does that lol ssd life i found that turning off auto saves helps a tun it rarely does it on a normal save for me.

1 hour ago, poiboi101 said:

i had a feeling that was what was causing the occasional slow saves

As my tests shows - i use timer - after equip on NPC full set of DD items (i made own fixes in DD database update, some ideas get from Tron91)  - save takes about 3 minutes if NPC not written into DD database. If written into database, it takes additional 30 seconds. Also in this thread 2 or 3 pages above are publish Tron91 database fix (it's not fixing a NPC writing into database bug, but it's add additional databases and fix duplicate database records bug. People says after that save got a lot faster.

My PC - Intel Core i5 9600KF (Coffee Lake), RTX 3070 TUF  Gaming. SSD - too lazy to found info about it.

okay so for some reason, when i put on the restraint dress it isnt working properly; my body becomes invisible and i can only see my head. is there any way to fix this/make my body visible again?

also yes this might have been answered already, but due to the fact that there are already over 100 pages of questions here im not going to search through all of those

So, I looked at removing the bloatware AWCKR from devious devices via FO4edit. Looked at the number of parts, workbenches, etc in FO4edit and the potential to go wrong.

Then uninstalled DD and walked away.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:03 PM, Elsidia said:

After install awkcr and DD open xedit and do clean masters for DD - it's not need awkcr and remove it from need list. Without awkcr DD will not load into xedit. After you can uninstall awkcr awkcr needs for DCW - there is more work for remove - Slave collar will stop work. You must edit DCW esp and probably some scripts.

You have to remove each and every entry. Clean masters only works if you actually... remove all the entries tagging the master file. They also removed the extremely buggy script that used to delete such entries as it was too crude to result in reliable edited mods.

34 minutes ago, blahblahblah97 said:

Clean masters only works if you actually... remove all the entries tagging the master file.

The funny thing is ... DD doesn't have any awkcr form inside. Only add to master. Because after cleaning without check a inside dd it's removes awkcr easily.

DCW yes it have records.

14 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

The funny thing is ... DD doesn't have any awkcr form inside. Only add to master. Because after cleaning without check a inside dd it's removes awkcr easily.

DCW yes it have records.

OMG you are right. I though the BNAM and other references were AWCKR leftovers, but there were no references at all when I ran clean masters. Kimy must have made it a requirement so it was installed with DCW....?

3 hours ago, blahblahblah97 said:

Kimy must have made it a requirement so it was installed with DCW....?

I think Kimy was plan to made DD based on awkcr but it's left only as plans. As for  DWC awkcr is used for check if you wear a clothes. uses awkcr keywords not more and only for one item Slave collar: if you wear a clothes it shock you. In that way if you have some custom clothes if you add there awkcr clothes keyword this armor can't be wear with Slave collar.

@Kimy I didn't found my question in FAQ, so here:

May I suggest implemented feature?

I've added ability to play horny animation in different conditions that currently interrupts/blocks this animation. For example, when weapon is drawn, in 1st person view, during sprint and even in combat.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

At this moment mod is abadoned and Kimy is busy with Skyrim DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0.

She says that sometimes She can return to Fallout 4 but i think it will be in long future.

This is the reason why I suggesting implemented feature. Not just asking for feature. I hope release preparing process will not take too much time.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:18 PM, Dlinny_Lag said:

I hope release preparing process will not take too much time.

I answer so late because not sure is answer was needed. The release can be 20 years later, when Skyrim lost her popularity and Fallout 4 will be to of moders sight.

Probably not the best place for this question but I have it so that my character surrenders but instead of the enemy violating me I just get a black screen and then get teleported to some random location with some restraints added. I'm just asking if anyone knows how to fix this? and yes I have the other AAF violate mod install aswell but I was still getting the black screen before I installed it.

1 hour ago, DevilGod05 said:

Probably not the best place for this question but I have it so that my character surrenders but instead of the enemy violating me I just get a black screen and then get teleported to some random location with some restraints added.

I can suggest you are installed Deviously cursed Wasteland mod. It have build in surrender what works in that way.

And it's override a Violations surrender. You need turn off this, or set in Violate mod surrender hp pool higher that DCW and then will work Violate surrender. But if you are in heavy bondage always with first hit DCW surrender works. 

To turn it off open console and type:

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0.

or install DCW MCM addon made by fans.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:17 AM, user9120975435 said:

Thanks, but you're 2 years 2 late. ? The problem long since solved. ?

How did you solve it?  I am currently having this issue.  Bunny hop and restraint.  I can "Lock then unlock" any restraint and the character(s) go back to normal but when the scene or cell changes, they go back to the bunny hop.

19 hours ago, reconphil said:

I can "Lock then unlock" any restraint and the character(s) go back to normal but when the scene or cell changes, they go back to the bunny hop.

I can't find 2 years late post to find about we talking?

Follower? You see on her restraint? or what?

@reconphil If you speak about player, then this procedure always works. Most important is exit from inventory to give game a time to reset animation.

Also maybe is worth check inventory for hidden broken items in but seems it's more actual for skyrim not Fallout4 (use console)

If you speak about follower then definitely need check her inventory.

On 3/26/2021 at 4:30 PM, reconphil said:

How did you solve it?  I am currently having this issue.  Bunny hop and restraint.  I can "Lock then unlock" any restraint and the character(s) go back to normal but when the scene or cell changes, they go back to the bunny hop.

I *think* I reverted to an older save. It's been almost 2 years so I can't really be sure that's what I did, sorry, my memory is patchy about things like that. xD