20 minutes ago, AKELLO_11 said:

навернчка вы его уже видели

Я о нем читал, раньше он был нужен для F4:SS, потом эти ошейники были интегрированы в ДД и туда добавлены скрипты. Поэтому эти старые ошейники не требует ДД и соответственно запись происходит быстро.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

но вылетел рутер и сообщение уничтожилось

Know that feel bro, save early save often.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Он может начудить и сделать невозможным сравнить с оригиналом.

Может. Наверное проще всего прогнать через него и оригинал, потом смотреть дифф.

3 minutes ago, AKELLO_11 said:

напишите пожалуйста как надо писать в консоле, для примера

1. Open console

2. Click on an actor. If something else is selected, keep the cursor on an actor and scroll the wheel until the actor is selected.

3. openActorContainer 1

4. Close console

This is basic stuff, has nothing to do with DD specifically. If you plan on using mods you should become friends with the console dude ;)  Start here: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

Just now, recursive said:

1. Open console

2. Click on an actor. If something else is selected, keep the cursor on an actor and scroll the wheel until the actor is selected.

3. openActorContainer 1

4. Close console

This is basic stuff, has nothing to do with DD specifically. If you plan on using mods you should become friends with the console dude ;)  Start here: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

thank you friend

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

No I don't. You'll have to de-compile it.

Now i'm confused. I read a script and there is many changes into database. Instead of 2 databases there is 20. Also there is cleaning procedure of dead actors. But depend on scripts only player items are registered into database and NPC is ignored. Why there is that procedure?

Don't you know what is author of this script?

1 hour ago, AKELLO_11 said:

it's just great, thanks, can you recommend anything else?

IF you don't use it already, Notepad++

and FO4Edit aka: xEdit It's a program and be installed anywhere.

Just a tip. Don't blindly install mods. Download them and extract them to a temp folder to see how they're laid out & work. Understanding even just the file structure of a mod can go a long way in debugging things. Plus it gives you a better idea of how/what a mod does.

28 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Now i'm confused. I read a script and there is many changes into database. Instead of 2 databases there is 20. Also there is cleaning procedure of dead actors. But depend on scripts only player items are registered into database and NPC is ignored. Why there is that procedure?

Don't you know what is author of this script?

He posted it a good while ago. I'll look back and see if I can find it.

Crapnugget! it was on page 74. LOL

Только что izzyknows сказал:

Он выложил это довольно давно. Я оглянусь и посмотрю, смогу ли я его найти.

Дерьмо! это было на странице 74. LOL

так это та библиотека, которая у меня сейчас и стоит, мне её сегодня скинул  элсидия

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

He posted it a good while ago. I'll look back and see if I can find it.

Ok i give up.... I cleared a database, create new database and fix bug where NPC equipment is write into database and still no clue why save freezes. Database size is zero but still save freezes. I ask to fix author what i do wrong i hope it helps me understand)

Also he made into DD library 20 databases when in original is only 2. But i thinks that's not a problem why save freezes (too less databases) But never know how Fallout 4 works...

17 minutes ago, AKELLO_11 said:

так это та библиотека, которая у меня сейчас и стоит, мне её сегодня скинул  элсидия

Эльсидии просто интересно, кто сделал файл. Надеюсь, переводчик не говорит глупостей!

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i give up.... I cleared a database, create new database and fix bug where NPC equipment is write into database and still no clue why save freezes. Database size is zero but still save freezes. I ask to fix author what i do wrong i hope it helps me understand)

Also he made into DD library 20 databases when in original is only 2. But i thinks that's not a problem why save freezes (too less databases) But never know how Fallout 4 works...

For one thing, DD does a shite ton of work for every item, regardless if it's a DD item or a shipment of wood. This causes DD stackdumps if dropping to much stuff into the workshop, for example. Basically, as EgoBallistic said, the way DD handles containers is less than optimal. aka... it sucks. LOL

Anyway, like I said before. If you remove/drop DD items then immediately try to save, it will freeze for a bit, not nearly as bad as before. If you wait a little bit it will save fine. But that's just how it works for me.

55 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Anyway, like I said before. If you remove/drop DD items then immediately try to save, it will freeze for a bit, not nearly as bad as before. If you wait a little bit it will save fine. But that's just how it works for me.

Ok seems that's it!

With my new fixes if try save immediately after equip - unequip process save freezes about 1minute or maybe more. If i try save after 30 sec after equip - unequip items save takes about 2 or 3 times faster. I have 6 core CPU. Seems other players what have weaker CPU will suffer more.

Maybe later i can publish orignal DD_Library.psc file with database fix. And you maybe can compile it and test if there is big difference from original DD_library fix.

In my library file fixed that NPC items aren't added to database and fill it up. As was planed in original mod but there was script syntax's error. Also as original DD have database cleaning bug it can fast end with completely filled database. But probably need fix database cleaning stuff what not so easy fix by single DD_library. Because after test is recommended go back to original fix by that author.

In my game i made DD configuration module and there is function reset bugged database cleaning timer. After each 6 hours of game was planned run database cleaning tool, but in original script this thing runs one time (when install a mod) and then there was forgot reset timer.

Still not understand how it works) My tests show that with empty database save time after wait 30 sec. if fully unequip NPC with save or not save those into database takes about 1:15 - 1:30 minutes.

Fully equip NPC with items after wait 30 sec save takes about 3:00 - 4:00 minutes to save no matter write those info into database or not. If write to database usually it takes 15 sec. longer.

Maybe save 20 minutes takes if database if full? Can't say.

Господа, такой вопрос, вот я например был в содружестве, потом для эксперемента, поставил 3 кляпа, разным нпс, потм снял все 3, и сделал быстрое путешествие в ядер мир, а там к красной ракете та что в ядер мире, и попробовал потом сохраниться, все сохранилось за секунду, что произошло за то время когда я прыгал, и нельзя ли просто 48 часов поспать что ли, для эксперемента, и проверить что будет

On 2/13/2021 at 6:38 AM, Elsidia said:

Still not understand how it works) My tests show that with empty database save time after wait 30 sec. if fully unequip NPC with save or not save those into database takes about 1:15 - 1:30 minutes.

Fully equip NPC with items after wait 30 sec save takes about 3:00 - 4:00 minutes to save no matter write those info into database or not. If write to database usually it takes 15 sec. longer.

Maybe save 20 minutes takes if database if full? Can't say.

You are assuming that NPCs aren't handled in the original DD_Library due to the script error, which I assumed as well when I first went through the script. But, to my surprise whatever code Kimy put in did actually work and NPC's were processed and put into the library. Problem was the database manipulation procedure. Also, about the database cleanup. I put in the database cleanup procedure to run every 500th iteration of the databaseUpdate() function. Here is a proof that NPC's are processed into the database, only 4 records. I deleted my save games or i could have provided you pics of 4 fully filled databases.

Spoiler

image.png.efa6be58cb27df9393f383cb1fa9c21b.png

image.png.be0da18e9bd738044250a1c253afe8ab.png

image.png.a3cb4764ff9920865c3534b11d054410.png

image.png.fa9ff1ef8d9359ee3d40efcb484b0571.png

image.png.be1f97ca5fe6daeaf0f1c89b22124c7d.png

By the way the source file is in PM

16 hours ago, AKELLO_11 said:

и нельзя ли просто 48 часов поспать что ли, для эксперемента, и проверить что будет

Я думаю все зависит от того что ДД оставляет в памяти незаконченный операции при одевании ДД. И запись будет долгой пока эти все операции не будет завершенны. Думаю после определенного времени запись должна стать быстрой. Пробуйте поспать. А насчет телепорта, я думаю он или обнулил эти процедуры (что по себе не гоод) или дал время их завершить.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Я думаю все зависит от того что ДД оставляет в памяти незаконченный операции при одевании ДД. И запись будет долгой пока эти все операции не будет завершенны. Думаю после определенного времени запись должна стать быстрой. Пробуйте поспать. А насчет телепорта, я думаю он или обнулил эти процедуры (что по себе не гоод) или дал время их завершить.

я попробую и скажу что получилось