On 6/28/2019 at 9:02 AM, Adviser69 said:

I made and am currently testing Fusion Girl conversions of the devices... sort of. I'm not able to convert the restrictive boot sets or the straight jacket sets at this time, because I don't know quite enough about Outfit Studio on how to remove limbs. Still working on it though.

Can I have a version of it?

2 hours ago, KKOZ said:

A bit late ^^, but how do I change equipment if the person is gagged? I mean I cant talk to them, or is there any guide to this mod?

There is [or should be] a brief grace period after the initial 'gagged' talk, wherein you can re-try conversation and it'll work regardless of gagged state.

All else fails, select em in the console and use 'openactorcontainer 1' to unequip it.

So i've been using DD and DCW for quite some time now. Today i triggered a trap ( inflatable plug ), i had a key and it didn't take it so i tried to remove the item and it didnt bring up the normal pop up menu or do anything at all, i tried to drop the item and i could and each time i dropped it another one spawned. I've tried uninstalling DCW and DD and none of it worked. I used the console to remove the plug and that removed it from my inventory but i still get the arousal effect every few seconds. Has anyone experienced this and/or knows how to fix it?

TIA.

1 hour ago, ArchieW said:

So i've been using DD and DCW for quite some time now. Today i triggered a trap ( inflatable plug ), i had a key and it didn't take it so i tried to remove the item and it didnt bring up the normal pop up menu or do anything at all, i tried to drop the item and i could and each time i dropped it another one spawned. I've tried uninstalling DCW and DD and none of it worked. I used the console to remove the plug and that removed it from my inventory but i still get the arousal effect every few seconds. Has anyone experienced this and/or knows how to fix it?

TIA.

Are you sure you had the right key? Plugs use the Chastity Key. If you really need one type in the console: "help chastity 4 keym" to get it's id.

That the effect stays happens if you forcefully remove a device. ALWAYS use the pop-up menu, or you will have troubles.

Note: FallSouls will stop the pop-ups. You need to disable it at least when in the pipboy (the pipboymenu entry in it's MCM).

On 7/2/2019 at 6:08 AM, ArchieW said:

TIA.

Re-equip the same plug and remove it [via menus of course] should work.

IF that doesn't work, there's two ways around it. Better Console makes this shit a lot easier...

Bring up the console, and type:
help inflatable 4
player.showinventory

Then go look at any entries that don't have a name, only the (XXxxxxxx) entry, and find the closest one to the ID of the inflatable plug from the first search. [has the same first two digits as DD/the inflatable, so if it came back with '3Fxxxxxx', the one you're after will also have that "prefix"]

Then go with player.removeitem X where X is the full 8 digit ID for the nameless item.
After that, re-equip and remove the plug via the menus, and see if you still run into issues.

Alternatively, and as a last resort only, you can use 'player.unequipall'. The downside is this also removes the pipboy, so you then need to use the above to find the pipboy ID, and re-equip it. This can however still break the pipboy or other shit, thus why it's a 'last resort'.

Also @NXTtrain it'd be "help chastity 4". RIP anyone searchin by 'help key 4' :D

51 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Re-equip the same plug and remove it [via menus of course] should work.

IF that doesn't work, there's two ways around it. Better Console makes this shit a lot easier...

Bring up the console, and type:
help inflatable 4
player.showinventory

Then go look at any entries that don't have a name, only the (XXxxxxxx) entry, and find the closest one to the ID of the inflatable plug from the first search. [has the same first two digits as DD/the inflatable, so if it came back with '3Fxxxxxx', the one you're after will also have that "prefix"]

Then go with player.removeitem X where X is the full 8 digit ID for the nameless item.
After that, re-equip and remove the plug via the menus, and see if you still run into issues.

Alternatively, and as a last resort only, you can use 'player.unequipall'. The downside is this also removes the pipboy, so you then need to use the above to find the pipboy ID, and re-equip it. This can however still break the pipboy or other shit, thus why it's a 'last resort'.

Also @NXTtrain it'd be "help chastity 4". RIP anyone searchin by 'help key 4' :D

No, the help command is "help <searchterm> <main category> <sub category>", and the command I posted should really result in only the one item.

And unequipall does NOT remove the effects. That is the main reason you shouldn't use it. If you really need to remove something try an easy lockpicking mod and turn on the lockpicking minigame.

PS: If looking for clothing try using sub category ARMO instead.

1 hour ago, NXTtrain said:

No, the help command is "help <searchterm> <main category> <sub category>", and the command I posted should really result in only the one item.

And unequipall does NOT remove the effects. That is the main reason you shouldn't use it. If you really need to remove something try an easy lockpicking mod and turn on the lockpicking minigame.

PS: If looking for clothing try using sub category ARMO instead.

Ah right, I forget you can use the sub category/4-letter keys for that.

The unequipall is more for removing any remaining/bugged 'rendered items' from it, with the re-equip & unequip after that hopefully also taking with it the effect from the item as it should have to begin with.
That's one of the main issues I've had with DD generally, the clean-up for item removal [and the mod generally now that it's so 'old'] needs some changes.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:13 AM, RelTherma said:

I know I will be looking forward to it!

I figured out how to zap limbs in Outfit studio, so I have now completely converted DDFO4 over to Fusion Girl. So far everything looks good. Just waiting for a message from Kimy on if I can post them.

5 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

I figured out how to zap limbs in Outfit studio, so I have now completely converted DDFO4 over to Fusion Girl. So far everything looks good. Just waiting for a message from Kimy on if I can post them.

You need permissions from the original authors of the models. Kimy did not create most of the clothes. A lot of other people did

11 minutes ago, NXTtrain said:

You need permissions from the original authors of the models. Kimy did not create most of the clothes. A lot of other people did

I am aware that DD was made by a number of mod authors. However, a good number of them either can't be reached or are no longer modding. This is why I'm contacting Kimy, she is the appointed caretaker and current active mod author of the DD series.

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

I am aware that DD was made by a number of mod authors. However, a good number of them either can't be reached or are no longer modding. This is why I'm contacting Kimy, she is the appointed caretaker and current active mod author of the DD series.

Well then, let's hope she responds

14 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

Well then, let's hope she responds

If permission is delayed excessively, you could perhaps post a "howto" document that walks people through the process of building this for themselves...

18 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Does the work you have done still require the installation of the original mod?  Meaning, the assets from the original mod and "creator" - multiples in this case - still have to be provided for - and you are simply adjusting what is given?

John

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Does the work you have done still require the installation of the original mod?  Meaning, the assets from the original mod and "creator" - multiples in this case - still have to be provided for - and you are simply adjusting what is given?

John

They are literally bodyslide files to morph the existing DD items to the Fusion Girl body, so yes, it requires the original mod.

20 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

They are literally bodyslide files to morph the existing DD items to the Fusion Girl body, so yes, it requires the original mod.

Then you're not ripping out assets from DD and using them in a completely different mod. So you really don't need permission in this case. (It's always nice to ask anyway)

Just make SURE to list DD as a required mod. <<I'm sure you already knew that.. LOL

26 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Then you're not ripping out assets from DD and using them in a completely different mod. So you really don't need permission in this case. (It's always nice to ask anyway)

Just make SURE to list DD as a required mod. <<I'm sure you already knew that.. LOL

Doesn't hurt to be careful. I've seen modders on other sites get taken down for less.

2 hours ago, damnvox said:

Ive noticed there are multiple poses for cuffs including hands in front, hands behind back, and a rare box-tie. is there any way we can choose specific poses to use?

If you know how to edit scripts, certainly. But by default it is only random.

This mod is long overdue for an overhaul.

Yo Kimy, Old fan of your work (well not that old, discovered ya 2017 ? haha, well old user of LL would be more like it)

And I would love to support ya but patreon here in sweden is AWFUL! (with VAT n such, if I were to give ya a smaller amount of money, it would cost a fortune for me,)

Sure Paypal is expensiver for 1-2 USD or less. but patreon requires to pay VAT for a donation. (I believe the most like reason would be due to A lot of content is hard locked behind donations, meaning you pay for something, and you dont donate for feeling good)

If you were able to get another service BESIDES patreon I would love to donate to ya :)  sure it might not be a big value, but I think there are a lot more than don't like patreon

Otherwise, I just wanted to say.

Keep The Good Work UP!

I will probably return to F4 later on (probably during winter, or spring next year....)