25 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

about the hold pc orgasm and the hold partners orgasm hotkey  LMB and shift key  do i need to hold the LMB for it work or do i need to click it simultaneously?

Shift is a modifier key, so you would hold it down simultaneously when you want to use the alternative function of the same mouse button.

47 minutes ago, EndlessRoad said:

I have SLSO overwrite all other files, so assuming you are talking about the SLA-AAAA patch or anything else that comes with the installer, nothing should be overwriting SLSO.

I've checked just about everything I can think of, reinstalled multiple mods, and tested on new saves but to no avail.

3P animations and NPC to NPC interactions with "always orgasm"  on reduce arousal as expected, if that helps. My poor PC feels inadequate when her follower can satisfy others but she cannot :frown:

You can try this I mentioned here...It worked for me and some others...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/?do=findComment&comment=2078604

On 12/10/2017 at 9:06 PM, Bullfye said:

The bars are build up depending on the actors Sex excitement others on the stamina etc..Here I have found that also depends on the starting lvl of actors arousal..so if they have low arousal lvls at start the bars take some time to build up until the final when orgasm or stamina ending happens...I found out that adding autopilot enabled the scenes are much more realistic ...and disabled the SL auto advance scenes...so I can control when to go to the next scene stage...

Keep in mind the adding real time ticked and game both are script heavy so it can slow down the all sex event..

how do you still advance the stage without using SL auto advance?  and also what are your settings on SLSO  do i also need to disable seperate orgasm on SL?

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

remove mod that is overwriting slso sla patch

This does seem like the case as 'arousal loss' after orgasm works with SLSO uninstalled, however only 20 arousal is lost.

I've been over every mod I think might be the culprit but nothing overwrites or overlaps SLSO as far as I can tell. Do you have any suggestions that could provide me with another lead? Maybe I could try to decipher the debug log if this mod does that?

6 hours ago, EndlessRoad said:

This does seem like the case as 'arousal loss' after orgasm works with SLSO uninstalled, however only 20 arousal is lost.

I've been over every mod I think might be the culprit but nothing overwrites or overlaps SLSO as far as I can tell. Do you have any suggestions that could provide me with another lead? Maybe I could try to decipher the debug log if this mod does that?

only above mentioned

just tried with belethor, after he orgasmed, his arousal reduced from 42 to 2

32 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

only above mentioned

just tried with belethor, after he orgasmed, his arousal reduced from 42 to 2

I have no doubt the problem is on my end, though I appreciate you testing in your game.

Guess I'll just keep trying whatever I can. Thank you for your time, as well as the awesome mod.

edit - Turns out it was Sexlab Arousal Enhancement.

23 minutes ago, EndlessRoad said:

I have no doubt the problem is on my end, though I appreciate you testing in your game.

Guess I'll just keep trying whatever I can. Thank you for your time, as well as the awesome mod.

edit - Turns out it was Sexlab Arousal Enhancement.

well that was kind of obvious

On 12/13/2017 at 11:45 AM, Ed86 said:

i think chaurus just doesnt like you, all it cares is filling you with eggs

WOOT! Got it working. Finally. I have to edge till my girl has an orgasm, then leave it alone till he cums, she ends up with a few orgasms by the time he's done.

Ok, Found a problem, on the Consensual side, High arousal for both player and the creature, scene ends and neither get off. I also experience this with humanoids as well (Very rarely). Sexually active...

- Would like an additional option. Should be easy to add, since it's already there for Aggressors, but make it so orgasm is required for male and female on consensual, so it doesn't suddenly end till they have their orgasms. I can always use the "End Animation" hotkey from sexlab if I feel like, "Let's try again later". I use Random Sex so the NPC are off doing it from time to time, once in a while, I hit one that had sex recently, and they never cum in me, and I am like, damn, even trying to boost the enjoyment didn't work... 3 attempts with Eager NPCs, and they still didn't cum... - Of course, the other option "Player is allowed" could be used to negate the player from that as well, even when active.

I do use arousal adjustments. And of course she's an exhibitionist :smiley:

i cant seem to make this mod work whenever i press the LMB my partner excitement wont rise also i cant also hold the orgasm on both pc and partner 

here`s my load order 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SLSO.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
EFFCore.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
FISS.esp
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
WetFunction.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
InnCredible.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
MashupUNP.esp
EquipmentStateCopy&Rename.esp
CuttingRoomFloorRemoveAltArmorEffect.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
NPCs Protected and Uncapped.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
HepsyHairVC.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
iHUD.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
LyPlayerVoice.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
TheBaron.esp
The Cluny.esp
MoraelinsMaces.esp
Ghosu - Tribal Staff.esp
Fiore.esp
Cyrodilic Steel Dagger.esp
KWGallowglass.esp
CF Project-FightingDaggers.esp
Epoch Weapon Pack.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
ABT - Kevkas All-in-One.esp
HitStop.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
XXCleadHH.esp
BLESS-Leoni Armor.esp
DW.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CLARALUX.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
[K's_The Companions Followers for Male].esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RegentSword.esp
MSLVampiricThirst.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Frostfall.esp
JRC's Longsword Pack.esp
bobsarmory.esp
Tamu_GiantHammer.esp
Weapon Replacer.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
NewMikanEyes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
ExtendedStay.esp
ExtendedStay - Campfire Add-On.esp
honedmetal.esp
NPCs Protected Redux - CRF.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
GoToBed.esp
RND_GoToBed-Patch.esp
J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
VioLens.esp
EnemyEnhancer.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
TKDodge.esp

10 hours ago, aljustineg said:

i cant seem to make this mod work whenever i press the LMB my partner excitement wont rise also i cant also hold the orgasm on both pc and partner 

here`s my load order 

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Campfire.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SLSO.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
EFFCore.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
FISS.esp
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
WetFunction.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
InnCredible.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
MashupUNP.esp
EquipmentStateCopy&Rename.esp
CuttingRoomFloorRemoveAltArmorEffect.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
NPCs Protected and Uncapped.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
HepsyHairVC.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
iHUD.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
LyPlayerVoice.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
TheBaron.esp
The Cluny.esp
MoraelinsMaces.esp
Ghosu - Tribal Staff.esp
Fiore.esp
Cyrodilic Steel Dagger.esp
KWGallowglass.esp
CF Project-FightingDaggers.esp
Epoch Weapon Pack.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
ABT - Kevkas All-in-One.esp
HitStop.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
XXCleadHH.esp
BLESS-Leoni Armor.esp
DW.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CLARALUX.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
[K's_The Companions Followers for Male].esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RegentSword.esp
MSLVampiricThirst.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Frostfall.esp
JRC's Longsword Pack.esp
bobsarmory.esp
Tamu_GiantHammer.esp
Weapon Replacer.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
NewMikanEyes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
ExtendedStay.esp
ExtendedStay - Campfire Add-On.esp
honedmetal.esp
NPCs Protected Redux - CRF.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
GoToBed.esp
RND_GoToBed-Patch.esp
J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
VioLens.esp
EnemyEnhancer.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
TKDodge.esp

First off, change the hotkey from mouse button to something else with MCM - Often times at the end of sex, when use of mouse keys, I have drawn a weapon and attacked... I use the arrow keys personally to prevent this.

Secondly, it's not click and hold, it's repeated taps... When Arousal is low, it takes a while for the Enjoyment to rise, if your partner has had sex recently (Or if you are a male character that had sex recently) wait time is 1 hour between, and thus enjoyment levels stay low, and hard to bring up... Is that 1 hour real time? Cause that's what it seems like often. Or if the partner is a creature, it's nigh impossible to effect their enjoyment levels after the first go round... aka extra slow...

- Double check your settings in MCM for desired effects. I am still tweaking mine.

2 hours ago, Airianna said:

First off, change the hotkey from mouse button to something else with MCM - Often times at the end of sex, when use of mouse keys, I have drawn a weapon and attacked... I use the arrow keys personally to prevent this.

Secondly, it's not click and hold, it's repeated taps... When Arousal is low, it takes a while for the Enjoyment to rise, if your partner has had sex recently (Or if you are a male character that had sex recently) wait time is 1 hour between, and thus enjoyment levels stay low, and hard to bring up... Is that 1 hour real time? Cause that's what it seems like often. Or if the partner is a creature, it's nigh impossible to effect their enjoyment levels after the first go round... aka extra slow...

- Double check your settings in MCM for desired effects. I am still tweaking mine.

what about the char losing magicka on sex without pressing anything is it normal?

9 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

what about the char losing magicka on sex without pressing anything is it normal?

If Player is Autopilot, then yes.

If not, then only when Magicka is used up, I believe is used when "edge key" is pressed.

If Defeat is used, and try to escape, Stamina is gone, and drains Magicka.

Depending on other mods that use Stamina and Magicka during fight, can also impact on the SLSO Game (Default on).

3 minutes ago, Airianna said:

If not, then only when Magicka is used up, I believe is used when "edge key" is pressed.

Depending on other mods that use Stamina and Magicka during fight, can also impact on the SLSO Game (Default on).

does ultimate combat may conflict with SLSO game?

1 hour ago, Airianna said:

Well...  depending on your priorities settings.. it appears that sometimes the NPC's will edge you.     This will reduce your mana without input from you.  Once mana is drained it will eat into your stamina.    You can bypass any of this stuff by using sexlab util to stifle your partners mana and mana generation... this reduces their ability to edge you.

ETA:  My personal preference is to set mana regen at 20% penalty at start for 60 seconds, and on orgasm for 30-60 seconds.   But this would all be preference of gameplay for everyone.   You should test the balance for your own games individually.

7 hours ago, aljustineg said:

does ultimate combat may conflict with SLSO game?

I don't use, so do not know. I don't play with all available mods, there are pver 5,000 on Nexus alone... Skyrim game engine can not handle all.

Lodakai quoted me, but adds another good point as to why stamina and magicka are drained in this post..

6 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Well...  depending on your priorities settings.. it appears that sometimes the NPC's will edge you.     This will reduce your mana without input from you.  Once mana is drained it will eat into your stamina.    You can bypass any of this stuff by using sexlab util to stifle your partners mana and mana generation... this reduces their ability to edge you.

ETA:  My personal preference is to set mana regen at 20% penalty at start for 60 seconds, and on orgasm for 30-60 seconds.   But this would all be preference of gameplay for everyone.   You should test the balance for your own games individually.

Settings, Playstyle and mods all play part of it. You will have to figure out a way to balance it in your game, or not, depending on how you want to play it...

Personally, with Sexlab Util1, I increase all the player recovery rates by 20% for 1 hour after sex, in most cases, this is a full recovery in within the first 5 minutes, and calm the aggressor for 10 minutes, When I attack the aggressor, during the 10 minutes, they turn and fight back right away. Basically picking up where we left off, if I feel I can take them. - Defeat's Knockout chance increased...

22 minutes ago, Airianna said:

I don't use, so do not know. I don't play with all available mods, there are pver 5,000 on Nexus alone... Skyrim game engine can not handle all.

Lodakai quoted me, but adds another good point as to why stamina and magicka are drained in this post..

Settings, Playstyle and mods all play part of it. You will have to figure out a way to balance it in your game, or not, depending on how you want to play it...

Personally, with Sexlab Util1, I increase all the player recovery rates by 20% for 1 hour after sex, in most cases, this is a full recovery in within the first 5 minutes, and calm the aggressor for 10 minutes, When I attack the aggressor, during the 10 minutes, they turn and fight back right away. Basically picking up where we left off, if I feel I can take them. - Defeat's Knockout chance increased...

ok thanks il try that sexlab util

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.2.2017 at 1:21 PM, Ed86 said:

Making Separate Orgasm Patches for [insert ModName Here]:

At first Hello and thanks for the great mod, it's nice to have at least some interaction instead of just watching those scenes.

But today i ran into an issue while trying to make it compatible with another mods patch for my game. I'm speaking of the SLWW control patch. It changes the sslActorAlias.pex in some few lines, so i thought it could be quite easy to change the apropriate lines in your sslActorAlias.psc and compile it, to have a compatible version.

Now my issue is that i can't get the compiler to work. I searched for issues with it and found several workarounds for other problems but i still get "failed" when i try to compile it to *.pex

(i changed the directory settings, which was a pretty common problem on newer versions of CK for example, tried the external compiler setting via notepad++ and so on)

Is there any special trick to get scripts to be compiled correctly?

1 hour ago, Manu82 said:

At first Hello and thanks for the great mod, it's nice to have at least some interaction instead of just watching those scenes.

But today i ran into an issue while trying to make it compatible with another mods patch for my game. I'm speaking of the SLWW control patch. It changes the sslActorAlias.pex in some few lines, so i thought it could be quite easy to change the apropriate lines in your sslActorAlias.psc and compile it, to have a compatible version.

Now my issue is that i can't get the compiler to work. I searched for issues with it and found several workarounds for other problems but i still get "failed" when i try to compile it to *.pex

(i changed the directory settings, which was a pretty common problem on newer versions of CK for example, tried the external compiler setting via notepad++ and so on)

Is there any special trick to get scripts to be compiled correctly?

no, slso sslActorAlias should compile even without slso