I must say, having played around with this mod.  It is fantastic in conjunction with SLA, an SLQR with Defeat.  Great work, I loved reading through the threads on the progression of the mod and it's subsequent community work/feedback.  Especially the helpful feedback to those players struggling with parts, or bugs.

The unfortunate part I'm concluding is I often play my games with followers, for which I noted both in the discussions here as well in gameplay.  That this currently doesn't handle followers in scenes, consensual or not. (at least not properly if at all, and if somehow defeat initiates a scene.. the game usually CTDs shortly after, my guess would be from scripting going off the rails).

I want to keep this mod in my list, but the only way to work both mods into my game play, I have to make the conscious choice to enable disable via MO prior to launching.  I was wondering if you were planning on adding an MCM feature that could disable the mod from use without requiring that work to be done.  Along with the subsequent checks to follow that process? 

8 minutes ago, XZero said:

I must say, having played around with this mod.  It is fantastic in conjunction with SLA, an SLQR with Defeat.  Great work, I loved reading through the threads on the progression of the mod and it's subsequent community work/feedback.  Especially the helpful feedback to those players struggling with parts, or bugs.

The unfortunate part I'm concluding is I often play my games with followers, for which I noted both in the discussions here as well in gameplay.  That this currently doesn't handle followers in scenes, consensual or not. (at least not properly if at all, and if somehow defeat initiates a scene.. the game usually CTDs shortly after, my guess would be from scripting going off the rails).

I want to keep this mod in my list, but the only way to work both mods into my game play, I have to make the conscious choice to enable disable via MO prior to launching.  I was wondering if you were planning on adding an MCM feature that could disable the mod from use without requiring that work to be done.  Along with the subsequent checks to follow that process? 

sexlab doesnt have follower handling neither does slso

no, its not possible

you can try disabling separate orgasms in sexlab mcm

maybe try installing without sla patch and see result

slso should be compatible with any mod that run default sl functions, i've no idea what custom sl functions defeat runs, it probably needs a patch

Correct Defeat handles followers with SL framework, not sure exactly all details, but it does draw on SL for functions such as animations, voice. effects an such.

I'll give that a try.

Still for my ? is there a possibility to have a disable feature added to SLSO via an MCM menu option, that way if I want to use followers for defeat + SL, I don't need to uninstall an rerun my checks (DSR, LOOT, FNIS, etc..) before game launch when opting to not solo play?  That way I keep both mods active in my MO list.  :)

Edited by XZero
On 11/28/2017 at 11:40 PM, XZero said:

Correct Defeat handles followers with SL framework, not sure exactly all details, but it does draw on SL for functions such as animations, voice. effects an such.

I'll give that a try.

Still for my ? is there a possibility to have a disable feature added to SLSO via an MCM menu option, that way if I want to use followers for defeat + SL, I don't need to uninstall an rerun my checks (DSR, LOOT, FNIS, etc..) before game launch when opting to not solo play?  That way I keep both mods active in my MO list.  :)

Isn't that what the separate orgasm checkbox in sexlab framework does when combined with this mod? 

On 11/29/2017 at 12:40 AM, XZero said:

I'll give that a try.

just tried slso+defeat, everything works fine, hunters, bandits, lydia and Prisoner all enjoyed their encounter w/o ctds, and other than usual defeat bugs, like incorrect animations or pc getting stuck after sex i didnt see anything unusual

For some reason I cannot get this to work with Hentai Pregnancy even though it's supposed to, i've tried changing my load order, uninstalling and re-installing, for some reason hentai pregnancy cannot pick up an orgasm has occurred while sexlab separate orgasm is installed, while it's uninstalled it works fine. It works fine with beeing female however (but i hate beeing female--hentai pregnancy and it's children & soulgems plugin just handles kids better) D: (note: enabling the option to always orgasm through sexlab makes no change)

4 hours ago, Halleaon said:

For some reason I cannot get this to work with Hentai Pregnancy even though it's supposed to, i've tried changing my load order, uninstalling and re-installing, for some reason hentai pregnancy cannot pick up an orgasm has occurred while sexlab separate orgasm is installed, while it's uninstalled it works fine. It works fine with beeing female however (but i hate beeing female--hentai pregnancy and it's children & soulgems plugin just handles kids better) D: (note: enabling the option to always orgasm through sexlab makes no change)

Hentai Pregnancy and this mod are working together fine for me. Perhaps there's another mod interfering?

7 hours ago, Halleaon said:

I might guess that HP plugins break compability

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

I might guess that HP plugins break compability

I think I managed to figure it out this morning, I managed to uninstall hentai pregnancy, the plugin, sexlab separate orgasm, sexlab cumshot, a compatability patch it had , sexlab and all my animations packs and re-install them starting with sexlab, the packs, cumshot, hentai pregnancy, various patches then separate orgasm and it now seems to be working. I think either one of them had a file that got overwritten or there was some sort of conflict of order. but they're all working together now.

I'm running into an issue where the mod is simply... failing to work. The widgets don't appear except for a split second at the end of some animations, the hotkeys are apparently doing nothing, though... again, can't really tell with the widgets not being visible. I'm using the latest version of the mod, are there any other mods that seem to cause this problem? If so, or even if not, has anyone else had and/or fixed this issue?

9 hours ago, Draknowin said:

I'm running into an issue where the mod is simply... failing to work. The widgets don't appear except for a split second at the end of some animations, the hotkeys are apparently doing nothing, though... again, can't really tell with the widgets not being visible. I'm using the latest version of the mod, are there any other mods that seem to cause this problem? If so, or even if not, has anyone else had and/or fixed this issue?

Occasionally for me the widgets hide themselves at the start of a session. There is a hotkey in the mod to show/hide the widgets so if you are experiencing the same all you have to do it hit the hotkey and the widgets should show again, at least in theory.

6 hours ago, morpheousz said:

Occasionally for me the widgets hide themselves at the start of a session. There is a hotkey in the mod to show/hide the widgets so if you are experiencing the same all you have to do it hit the hotkey and the widgets should show again, at least in theory.

Like I said, the hotkeys aren't working. No matter what I do, the widgets refuse to appear.

9 hours ago, Draknowin said:

Like I said, the hotkeys aren't working. No matter what I do, the widgets refuse to appear.

check your load order

make sure nothing overwrites slso

disable ui mods

disable mods 1by1 until you find what breaks slso

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, those are patches for other mods

Sorry about asking the same stuff..but due to the lack of info on those to files I have no idea what mods they are patching...could you say what mods are this to files for...?

Another thing that I have no idea if its related to this mod or not,

but is there a way to deactivate the names of the target when on sex acts , cause they simply stay in the screen...posting screenshot...

5a2a7b8b89e76_enb2017_12_0700_50_46_30.thumb.jpg.43269be57b7543a28958822235e1f07e.jpg

Thanks

49 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Sorry about asking the same stuff..but due to the lack of info on those to files I have no idea what mods they are patching...could you say what mods are this to files for...?

Another thing that I have no idea if its related to this mod or not,

but is there a way to deactivate the names of the target when on sex acts , cause they simply stay in the screen...posting screenshot...

5a2a7b8b89e76_enb2017_12_0700_50_46_30.thumb.jpg.43269be57b7543a28958822235e1f07e.jpg

Thanks

It is written in Patches section:

Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12
SexLabUtil1.7

As for deactivating names, some HUD modification mods can do that (eg. Immersive HUD).

Hide crosshair and names won`t be visible.

Guest Llandefie Xiou

Hey, I'm absolutely loving this mod, but I'm finding that the orgasms don't exactly work.

The meter builds up, the arousal is adjusted, but none of the effects are playing. No sound, no cum on the body, Sexlab Squirt won't activate, and Fill Her Up isn't triggered. The meter just goes back down to 0 and that's it.

Essentially, everybody is having "phantom orgasms"

Any idea how I can fix this?

2 hours ago, aldksoken said:

It is written in Patches section:

Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12
SexLabUtil1.7

As for deactivating names, some HUD modification mods can do that (eg. Immersive HUD).

Hide crosshair and names won`t be visible.

Nope thanks for the Idea but that was the first thing I have tried out..not working..Thanks

44 minutes ago, Llandefie Xiou said:

Hey, I'm absolutely loving this mod, but I'm finding that the orgasms don't exactly work.

The meter builds up, the arousal is adjusted, but none of the effects are playing. No sound, no cum on the body, Sexlab Squirt won't activate, and Fill Her Up isn't triggered. The meter just goes back down to 0 and that's it.

Essentially, everybody is having "phantom orgasms"

Any idea how I can fix this?

enable sexlab orgasm effects

Guest Llandefie Xiou
17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

enable sexlab orgasm effects

They're all enabled, and now the whole widget for this mod isn't showing up.

Should I just reinstall Sexlab and SeperateOrgasms? Is that even safe?

3 minutes ago, Llandefie Xiou said:

They're all enabled, and now the whole widget for this mod isn't showing up.

Should I just reinstall Sexlab and SeperateOrgasms? Is that even safe?

Hi there ...that happened to me the first time I installed it...what I have done was run the game and saved in a cave or an interior cell ...than uninstalled  Sep. Org...and installed it again...

start the game and give it one or 2 minutes..if then in doesn't work again  just load the save from the cave again...disable it in MCM menu and save it again get out of the game uninstall  the mod ..go into the game load the save in the cave...wait one minute save again...exit the game ...here if you have save game script cleaner I would clean that cave save...then load the clean save with the mod just to check if it is ok....exit the game again...install the mod again and load the clean save...wait a minute or 2 inside the cave for the mod to start and try it...

hope this helps..