In a row ... during the same sex without loosing the "bone"?

Quite good for me.

Despite the "lore" some men are capable of multiple orgasms and ejaculations without going flaccid though the later ejaculations are diminished.

Many more guys could probably do that if they didn't automatically assume they should pull out after they cum.

Well with prostate massage or hypnosis males can have as many orgasms as they can handle lasting for minutes

Small suggestion - don't apply the masturbation penalty if the animation has the tag Estrus. In fact, maybe crank the enjoyment way up ;)

Why? Estrus in not animated through SL, EC+ has own animation scripts

Well, I know that Cursed Loot and DD Enchanted Chests will both trigger Estrus animations.  They look like normal animations in the console, and this mod runs its normal game widget.  And with the masturbation penalty active the widget shows that enjoyment is at 40% or so instead of the normal 100.

I don't know why, but how come in the latest version, when the sex animation plays the widget bars do not increase for enjoyment at all. Should I enable something on the MCM menu? The version I used previously worked so I'm thinking I'm not doing something right, lol

Not sure if it's related to lach1feragh's question:

Without the "game" option active, is there any way to have a female in the "victim" position gain enjoyment at all?  So far as I can see, the E value is always between 33% - 38%, and pleasure never increases appreciably.

Those E values are the same with the "game", but at least then one can manipulate things to have her reach orgasm.  But I'm really hoping to gain the "SO" functionality without having to turn every sex scene into an interactive game.  I thought in earlier versions there was some way to tweak arousability, but I don't see such an option now.

Another request, while I'm being greedy: could the original post, or a readme in the download, explain the game, including the significance of the blue bar?  The green seems obvious enough, but what happens when the blue gets down to nothing?

I don't know why, but how come in the latest version, when the sex animation plays the widget bars do not increase for enjoyment at all. Should I enable something on the MCM menu? The version I used previously worked so I'm thinking I'm not doing something right, lol

tried on new save, everything works,  you are doing something wrong

Not sure if it's related to lach1feragh's question:

Without the "game" option active, is there any way to have a female in the "victim" position gain enjoyment at all?  So far as I can see, the E value is always between 33% - 38%, and pleasure never increases appreciably.

Those E values are the same with the "game", but at least then one can manipulate things to have her reach orgasm.  But I'm really hoping to gain the "SO" functionality without having to turn every sex scene into an interactive game.  I thought in earlier versions there was some way to tweak arousability, but I don't see such an option now.

Another request, while I'm being greedy: could the original post, or a readme in the download, explain the game, including the significance of the blue bar?  The green seems obvious enough, but what happens when the blue gets down to nothing?

well... yes.... you need at least 50 arousal and either get raped in private place where only you and your raper present, or get raped until you become nyphomaniac, and then get raped by massive orgies with 5+ people watching you

or you can disable penalties or turn off sla option

PC/NPC interactions:

PC can use 2 hot-keys to:

green)increase own/partner enjoyment

blue)edge self

after you loose mp pool, characer start to play game itself

Well, I know that Cursed Loot and DD Enchanted Chests will both trigger Estrus animations.  They look like normal animations in the console, and this mod runs its normal game widget.  And with the masturbation penalty active the widget shows that enjoyment is at 40% or so instead of the normal 100.

try, should provide up to 200% enjoyment

1 + 1 * (Skills[stats.kLewd]) / 10

Edited by Ed86

Supported mods:

Native support:

Hentai Pregnancy

Estrus Spider

Dripping when aroused

Milk Mod Economy

Devious Training

Patches:

Sexlab Aroused(Redux) V28b(patch included)

Fill Her Up 2 Beta NIO 1.12

SexLabUtil1.7

Community patches:

SoulgemOven 3

Player Succubus Quest

Sexlab Squirt Reborn

BeeingFemale somewhere in thread

The mod mod it's awesome but i need help!

Someone can do a sexlab Aroused redux patch for this mod so we should be able to use another mods like sex lab eager or others that require sex lab aroused, because when i was using SLSO the game just bugged with the SLAR and i couldn't use the mod!

From the OP. 

-C

tried on new save, everything works,  you are doing something wrong

Okay, I just found out why it wasn't working for me. Apparently More Nasty critters 10.2 SLAL was over-writing it. I'm an idiot

I didn't think to check because when I first used SLSO 0.9, I didn't get More Nasty Critters. When I updated to 1.2.1, it was at the same time I downloaded MNC, so it overwrote SLSO. But I didn't know MNC would overwrite anything from SLSO, so when I was trying to figure out what's wrong, I saw the +- logo on SLSO and went "wtf is that? What's overwriting it?"

Anyway, its solved now. 

thank you, each Update is greater than the previous one

i know this is too much to ask, what if the relationship with a partner/target can increase according to (x number of) orgasms is allowed to have which should be specified on the MCM (difficulty scale). just imagine from Foe to Lover, that would probably break the game i tell you lol

thank you, each Update is greater than the previous one

i know this is too much to ask, what if the relationship with a partner/target can increase according to (x number of) orgasms is allowed to have which should be specified on the MCM (difficulty scale). just imagine from Foe to Lover, that would probably break the game i tell you lol

It would, so no

To answer your question in the changelog:

• added 5th widget(are there any 5somes?), may need clean save, if it doesnt show up

Yes. :) Afaik the humans are all from Funnybizness, it's not too much but there are some for humans + 1 draugr and i believe rieklings and falmer, too.

Not sure right now who made the creature 5somes, i think rieklings are from Leito but i might be wrong.

I really love this mod but I have a few (small) gripes. I was wondering if there was any way to extend the time after the attacker finishes because it tends to just end abruptly and immediately thrust me back into the action.(not sure if that's intentional?) I would love it if I could draw out the orgasm scene a bit but I understand if that is not possible. And second, if there could be a way to adjust how fast the bar fills up passively in the mcm for both attacker and victim I personally love the idea of the "game" setting and it's the main draw of this mod for me but I wish there was some sort of urgency in trying to stop yourself from cumming from an attacker.(Using the edge function) It's been said before in the thread so I'm sorry for beating a dead horse but not being able to orgasm from a rape is kinda annoying. Hell any expansions on the game aspect would be amazing to me That all being said I love this mod to death in the short time that it has been around and keep up the great work!

I really love this mod but I have a few (small) gripes. I was wondering if there was any way to extend the time after the attacker finishes because it tends to just end abruptly and immediately thrust me back into the action.(not sure if that's intentional?) I would love it if I could draw out the orgasm scene a bit but I understand if that is not possible. And second, if there could be a way to adjust how fast the bar fills up passively in the mcm for both attacker and victim I personally love the idea of the "game" setting and it's the main draw of this mod for me but I wish there was some sort of urgency in trying to stop yourself from cumming from an attacker.(Using the edge function) It's been said before in the thread so I'm sorry for beating a dead horse but not being able to orgasm from a rape is kinda annoying. Hell any expansions on the game aspect would be amazing to me That all being said I love this mod to death in the short time that it has been around and keep up the great work!

well its probably your settings

i dont understand "some sort of urgency", if you want something, you must make it clear what exactly you want

Can I make a suggestion for the mod? Right now you have the "advance stage to end when so and so happens" setting. I was wondering if you can have an "automatic advance stage" system that's dependent on the enjoyment? Like say for example, after 25% enjoyment, the actors switch to the next stage of the animation, then at 50 and 75 and so on. Holding the switch to the final stage (orgasm for most animations) until one of the participant cum. And maybe have an option check box to either end the whole animation right then and there or revert back to stage 1.

Now there are definitely some tricky issues with this since some actors will gain or lose enjoyment faster than the other. There are a few ways to alleviate that, first is to simply sync animation stage with either the player character or whoever's the lead (top). The second more elaborate way which I'm not sure if possible is to sync it to whoever has the higher enjoyment out of the two. For example, if a PC initiate sex with an NPC and the later cum first while the PC still at 60% enjoyment bar, then instead of reverting back to stage 1, the animation will go to stage 3 or whatever that's suppose to come after passing 50% enjoyment rate.

Another tricky issue that I'm seeing is that animations can have a variety numbers of stages, ranging from 4 to 6 or 7, so it may be difficult script, but I wouldn't know I'm not a scripter.

Well it's just a suggestion. The mod is great so keep up the good work

try, should provide up to 200% enjoyment

1 + 1 * (Skills[stats.kLewd]) / 10

Thanks!  Haven't had much time to play this week but will give 1.22 a try!

i dont understand "some sort of urgency", if you want something, you must make it clear what exactly you want

I'm sorry I should have tried to be more clear. I was hoping that you could add an option to adjust how much passive enjoyment a victim gets from their attacker in rape scenarios.(without having lewd stats in sexlab)  So that role playing a "pure" victim that doesn't want to enjoy sex with their attacker can have some urgency in trying to avoid an orgasm given to them by their attacker. I've tried fiddling around with the settings and I can't ever seem to get my enjoyment above roughly 33 percent.(even when trying to) So there isn't any urgency in trying to avoid that element, just the enemies orgasm.(which is still cool) TLDR I want to manage both orgasms in the rape scenario not just the attackers when role playing a virgin character. Hopefully I was a bit more coherent this time :-/

Can I make a suggestion for the mod? Right now you have the "advance stage to end when so and so happens" setting. I was wondering if you can have an "automatic advance stage" system that's dependent on the enjoyment? Like say for example, after 25% enjoyment, the actors switch to the next stage of the animation, then at 50 and 75 and so on. Holding the switch to the final stage (orgasm for most animations) until one of the participant cum. And maybe have an option check box to either end the whole animation right then and there or revert back to stage 1.

Now there are definitely some tricky issues with this since some actors will gain or lose enjoyment faster than the other. There are a few ways to alleviate that, first is to simply sync animation stage with either the player character or whoever's the lead (top). The second more elaborate way which I'm not sure if possible is to sync it to whoever has the higher enjoyment out of the two. For example, if a PC initiate sex with an NPC and the later cum first while the PC still at 60% enjoyment bar, then instead of reverting back to stage 1, the animation will go to stage 3 or whatever that's suppose to come after passing 50% enjoyment rate.

Another tricky issue that I'm seeing is that animations can have a variety numbers of stages, ranging from 4 to 6 or 7, so it may be difficult script, but I wouldn't know I'm not a scripter.

Well it's just a suggestion. The mod is great so keep up the good work

That can only work with default passive sexlab gains, with Game it will turn into mess with animations switching back and forth every few seconds not only that would look bad, it would probably cause huge game stress and lead to ctds

I'm sorry I should have tried to be more clear. I was hoping that you could add an option to adjust how much passive enjoyment a victim gets from their attacker in rape scenarios.(without having lewd stats in sexlab) So that role playing a "pure" victim that doesn't want to enjoy sex with their attacker can have some urgency in trying to avoid an orgasm given to them by their attacker. I've tried fiddling around with the settings and I can't ever seem to get my enjoyment above roughly 33 percent.(even when trying to) So there isn't any urgency in trying to avoid that element, just the enemies orgasm.(which is still cool) TLDR I want to manage both orgasms in the rape scenario not just the attackers when role playing a virgin character. Hopefully I was a bit more coherent this time :-/
Well after reading dozen times I think I understand at least partially what you want

And the answer is no, generally that wouldn't have any effect, since it would work only once and you would have to reset sexlab stats after every animation

And it would require huge amount of time to code

I like this mod more and more. Since the introduction of the extra voice sets I got a problem though. The sex voices do not stop after the sex is finished. This is my second character I tie this on. Any suggestions regarding the reason of this happening?

I like this mod more and more. Since the introduction of the extra voice sets I got a problem though. The sex voices do not stop after the sex is finished. This is my second character I tie this on. Any suggestions regarding the reason of this happening?

I have this same issue. Not only that, but all actors in all sex sexlab scenes use the extra voices, including males. NPCs also seem to be using their own sexlab voices correctly, AT THE SAME TIME as the extra voice sets from this mod. They're overlapping so a male will be grunting and screaming like a little schoolgirl at the same time.

A small issue with the overlays.

When multiple groups start having sex, the overlay displays showing the PC's group correctly.  However, when another group finishes before the PC's group, the overlay turns off completely.

Clear enough, I hope.

Edit: I'm using the latest version.