SLSO x SSR patch ( Sexlab Separate Orgasm + Sexlab Squirt Reborn )

hello sry i didnt understand how squirt reborn should work with separate orgasm,can u explain me it plz ^^

It makes it so the peaches squirt out peach juice when girls have orgasms via SLSO.

ah thats it,then doesnt work on my game for some reason,theres something to tweaks to get it work?

hello sry i didnt understand how squirt reborn should work with separate orgasm,can u explain me it plz ^^

It makes it so the peaches squirt out peach juice when girls have orgasms via SLSO.

ah thats it,then doesnt work on my game for some reason,theres something to tweaks to get it work?

No tweaks.  It works in my game so all I can ask is: did you install it correctly?  do you have squirt reborn installed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I tried this patch and it's working great on the squirts but I seem to have another problem now. For some reason if a npc has two squirts in a quick succession she will equip her clothes during animation and I have to use unequipall to get them off. But shortly she will re-equip them again when orgasming. I'm not sure if its another mod conflicting but it started appearing after I installed this patch.

Hey, I tried this patch and it's working great on the squirts but I seem to have another problem now. For some reason if a npc has two squirts in a quick succession she will equip her clothes during animation and I have to use unequipall to get them off. But shortly she will re-equip them again when orgasming. I'm not sure if its another mod conflicting but it started appearing after I installed this patch.

I have the same problem.

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem.

That issue seems to be present from the original SexLab Squirt Reborn mod, and seems to be a weird behaviour related to dynamically removing items from inventories (you'll also often see it in the form of NPCs reequipping shields that you removed from their inventory via console). I'm looking into it--even though SLSR is abandoned, the original mod author had some ideas to fix it and I'm hoping they're still around to respond.

In the meantime, turning the multiple orgasms chance in SLSO to 0 should be a sufficient stopgap, since the bug only appears when a character has two or more orgasms in rapid succession (as the script removes the squirt "armour" and reequips it).

• 7 months later...