I just encountered something i thought to be odd. I just had Sex as a female character and once i was below 10% Magicka it turned to autopilot and she stamina was always consumed. So far so good, since this is intended. But wasnt it also intended, that you could regain control, once you managed to obtain enough magicka (25 % if i am right?). But in this case the magicka started to get consumed right from the start, without me pressing the hotkey to "edge" myself. And once autopilot started there was no way for me to regain enough magicka since it got always consumed. Can someone explain to me what happened? And how to prevent this?

I think that the more orgasms you had recently the faster that magica declines when your partner pleasures you. That might be why it seems to decrease so rapidly now.

As a female PC, I've never have much control over the game unless I have a high lewdness stat, and that only applies at the start. Once you reach about 50% enjoyment, your magicka bar depletes really quickly, and there is nothing you can do to regain control. Even if you drink potions to get back to 100% magicka, you still do not get to control things again, neither pleasure/edging your partner or yourself works once your magicka bar is depleted just once, and it of course gets depleted again almost right away. And as a female PC, you orgasm faster and faster after each vs a male PC where your enjoyment is decreased after the first orgasm and it takes longer and longer. This of course makes complete sense in regards to how sex works in reality (for the most part).

As far as the game via SLSO though, it seems like the game/edging/pleasuring was primarily designed with a male PC in mind.

I just encountered something i thought to be odd. I just had Sex as a female character and once i was below 10% Magicka it turned to autopilot and she stamina was always consumed. So far so good, since this is intended. But wasnt it also intended, that you could regain control, once you managed to obtain enough magicka (25 % if i am right?). But in this case the magicka started to get consumed right from the start, without me pressing the hotkey to "edge" myself. And once autopilot started there was no way for me to regain enough magicka since it got always consumed. Can someone explain to me what happened? And how to prevent this?

I think that the more orgasms you had recently the faster that magica declines when your partner pleasures you. That might be why it seems to decrease so rapidly now.

As a female PC, I've never have much control over the game unless I have a high lewdness stat, and that only applies at the start. Once you reach about 50% enjoyment, your magicka bar depletes really quickly, and there is nothing you can do to regain control. Even if you drink potions to get back to 100% magicka, you still do not get to control things again, neither pleasure/edging your partner or yourself works once your magicka bar is depleted just once, and it of course gets depleted again almost right away. And as a female PC, you orgasm faster and faster after each vs a male PC where your enjoyment is decreased after the first orgasm and it takes longer and longer. This of course makes complete sense in regards to how sex works in reality (for the most part).

As far as the game via SLSO though, it seems like the game/edging/pleasuring was primarily designed with a male PC in mind.

I think the behaviour of that magic bar depends a lot of the priority setting and also relationship with the NPC. I thought it only decreases if you use it to lower your enjoyment or your partner uses their skill to prioritize you instead of themselves. At least for myself when i play female I have lots of control on some instances, no control at all in others.

Often best bet is to make partner end the scene early to avoid the magic bar running out, which you can do if partner is male and settings are appropriate

Yep, previous version the widgets were working perfectly.

There are absolutely 0 changes to widgets, so its your skyrim problem

All Changes are to Game() script which are: reset actorsync and lots of commented debug code

All Changes are to Game() script which are: reset actorsync and lots of commented debug code

Widgets seem to be working fine in my game.

Different question: Do the expressions shown in sexlab have any relationship to enjoyment value? Could they?

Widgets seem to be working fine in my game.

Different question: Do the expressions shown in sexlab have any relationship to enjoyment value? Could they?

no

Alright, well, I didn't change anything between versions, so I'm not sure what could be giving me problems. Going back to the old version restores the widget functionality. I use a completely clean save with every testing session (New Games instead of save cleaners). 

It looks like it's not necessarily aggressive sex scenes that are broken, only the ones triggered by the surrender function of Sexlab Leveling (I could never get Defeat to work reliably, and the mod is now bloated to hell and back with extra functions that are buggy and undesired). Whatever you did to fix animation speed makes the two mods incompatible somehow. I don't know enough script to guess why, but the issue does clear up with reverting to the previous version. I'd actually take fixed animation speed over working widgets myself, but it might be worth looking at in case it starts causing problems with other mods.

Alright, well, I didn't change anything between versions, so I'm not sure what could be giving me problems. Going back to the old version restores the widget functionality. I use a completely clean save with every testing session (New Games instead of save cleaners). 

It looks like it's not necessarily aggressive sex scenes that are broken, only the ones triggered by the surrender function of Sexlab Leveling (I could never get Defeat to work reliably, and the mod is now bloated to hell and back with extra functions that are buggy and undesired). Whatever you did to fix animation speed makes the two mods incompatible somehow. I don't know enough script to guess why, but the issue does clear up with reverting to the previous version. I'd actually take fixed animation speed over working widgets myself, but it might be worth looking at in case it starts causing problems with other mods.

well im sure what giving you problems, mods with custom events that trigger animations not related to sexlab

and it has nothing to do with widgets, those work perfectly

after a couple of sessions, i found it to work better than ever ^^ only issue is that voices sometimes don't play, but happens maybe 1/6 times so minor issue for me :)

Question though: do i need to have 'exhibitionism' enabled for a female victim to orgasm? seems to never get any enjoyment when defeated as a female PC, other than in those situations it works fine ^^

yes running defeat mod, so dunno if that is related to the issue. works fine for the aggressor though.

Thanks for the amazing updatesso far! 

after a couple of sessions, i found it to work better than ever ^^ only issue is that voices sometimes don't play, but happens maybe 1/6 times so minor issue for me :)

Question though: do i need to have 'exhibitionism' enabled for a female victim to orgasm? seems to never get any enjoyment when defeated as a female PC, other than in those situations it works fine ^^

yes running defeat mod, so dunno if that is related to the issue. works fine for the aggressor though.

No

I also get the inconsistent voices not playing thing. Not really sure if it is because of script heavy install or not, but i'd say my ratio is more like 1/3 dont play the voice. Again it is a minor issue as it can work on the next one (or not, sometimes takes 2-3 tries) but is not a permanent thing, easy to get around by stopping and restarting a session (though probably not for defeat).

Hey there! could you make this mod compatible with werewolves? and related mods like:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/

Unless it's already compatible and i'm just doing something horribly wrong?

Also i've come across another problem with beast form and separate orgasm, the mod disables manual advance of scenes and changing them with the hotkey. It works in normal form, just not in werewolf form. Or it may have something to do with the player being the agressor in beast form. Not sure. Auto advance scene still works though so that's something. As for how i know it's this mod, i disabled it and manual advancing of the scenes worked again.

Hey there! could you make this mod compatible with werewolves? and related mods like:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/

Also i've come across another problem with beast form and separate orgasm, the mod disables manual advance of scenes and changing them with the hotkey. It works in normal form, just not in werewolf form. Or it may have something to do with the player being the agressor in beast form. Not sure. Auto advance scene still works though so that's something. As for how i know it's this mod, i disabled it and manual advancing of the scenes worked again.

I don't think I'm interested in werewolves

Hmmm..... It disables advance or prevents scene ending?

this should prevent scene not ending if player is aggressor

sslThreadController.7z

So, first great mod, i had been looking for something like this for a long time and i really appreciate all the work you have done.
But here is my question, i been trying to change something in the mod for personal use, basically change it so that instead of stamina or magicka it drains a bit of health (using a lot of sexlab combat mods) but i cant for the life of me find what is the exact value to change, and i would really appreciate it if you could tell me which one it is.

Keep up the good work

So, first great mod, i had been looking for something like this for a long time and i really appreciate all the work you have done.

But here is my question, i been trying to change something in the mod for personal use, basically change it so that instead of stamina or magicka it drains a bit of health (using a lot of sexlab combat mods) but i cant for the life of me find what is the exact value to change, and i would really appreciate it if you could tell me which one it is.

Keep up the good work

replace DamageActorValue mag/sta with health

I don't think I'm interested in werewolves

Hmmm..... It disables advance or prevents scene ending?

this should prevent scene not ending if player is aggressor

sorry for interrupting you from w/e you are doing, but could i bother you with quick question?

does provided patch fix your issue or not

Keep up the good work

replace DamageActorValue mag/sta with health

Already tried that, i even tried replacing all the stam/mag values with health and didnt worked.

also the ssl animation control patch for werewolves doesnt seem to work in my game.

post-766152-0-06874600-1501102687_thumb.png