33 minutes ago, FrostWimbelton said:

What is speculative support?

basically the support content is made before the workable content could (or could not) be created.

for instance, in WDF

I made all of the impregnation quests for most of the creatures but a good chunk of the creatures are not supported in sex scenes yet (and more than likely never)

however a while later(cannot remember how long) that same support content was then used for a completely different purpose. (impregnation via syringes and IVF)

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

basically the support content is made before the workable content could (or could not) be created.

for instance, in WDF

I made all of the impregnation quests for most of the creatures but a good chunk of the creatures are not supported in sex scenes yet (and more than likely never)

however a while later(cannot remember how long) that same support content was then used for a completely different purpose. (impregnation via syringes and IVF)

Ah, I see. 
Is anybody working on them brahmin animation?

On 12/1/2021 at 1:11 PM, Fallout4Shepard said:

Yes, the last bloatfly always have to die to progress with quest. After bloatfly is killed AAF start animation with mother bamped on the air by nothing. It is also described in the wiki page. No way to do it different without a patch.
But hey, you got the children talk to mother. I redone that quest many times because children never start conversation with mother. At the end, just used console commands to get next stage

I've been having fits trying to finish BBM05.  Even resorting to setstage, both kids and the mother just hang out in the church indefinitely.  I ended up having to use moveto and setstage to 380; everyone's back on the ranch, assigning jobs fixes their AI, and you get your caps +3 more heads for the Minutemen.  If I'd figured this out a couple days ago, it would've saved my CHA build playthrough :(

• 2 weeks later...

Which npc gives Enter The Lair rumor? Seems like without it the right Deathclaw won't spawn. I spent like 2 hours running where it should be and even watched walkthrough of this quest. So there must be some pre-requisites to it.

EDIT: SetStage BBC01 10 solved the problem.

Edited by XHardcoreX
Problem solved
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

I got a question about BBM04 - Twisted Minds: Dugout Inn (Diamond City):

Reveal hidden contents

The Mirelurk King got killed by synth(s) is that supposed to happen?

No it shouldnt, do you have a mod that buffs the stats on them?.  Also you added the (s) was there more than one? as there should only be one of them.

I have a slight question.

How the fuck do I disable Hermes from the 'Enter the Lair' quest without disabling the mod as a whole?

I take absolutely no joy in wandering completely naked through the glowing sea and having absolutely all my inventory stolen.

I have used setstage.

I have used completequest.

I have manually targeted him charging at me. Or tried to as he more or less is a lifeless spectre. Or imagination. In other words not physically present.

The thing is apparently once the rumor is out and the quest started Hermes is spawned in alongside the scripts.

Meaning he will come charging if you even think about approaching the glowing sea.

Completely without any regard on what the stage of the quest actually is.

Edited by JesusKreist
2 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

I have a slight question.

How the fuck do I disable Hermes from the 'Enter the Lair' quest without disabling the mod as a whole?

I take absolutely no joy in wandering completely naked through the glowing sea and having absolutely all my inventory stolen.

I have used setstage.

I have used completequest.

I have manually targeted him charging at me. Or tried to as he more or less is a lifeless spectre. Or imagination. In other words not physically present.

The thing is apparently once the rumor is out and the quest started Hermes is spawned in alongside the scripts.

Meaning he will come charging if you even think about approaching the glowing sea.

Completely without any regard on what the stage of the quest actually is.

Do you have a save from before the quest started?, you could try deleting the quest with xedit, not sure if it would cause issues though.

As said the quest started with a random rumor.

I guess from saving Kimberly and Wodan and bringing them back to Salem.

That ingame has been several days if not weeks ago. I was around level 15 then but am level 67 now. Lots of building and endulging in "normal" sidequests.

So going back to an earlier save is not really an option ...

To complete the quest:
Open the console and type "completequest bbc01".

But as said above Hermes (the deathclaw) does not care about the quest being active, inactive or done. As soon as the rumor reached the sole survivors ear and the quest is started his starting script is active and at least until now I know of no possibility to despawn that.

But I'm not even 100% positive that script is one time only and won't fire again if you did not "legitimately" escape ...

The stolen inventory contents should™ be recoverable at some point.

Maybe.

First time I ventured towards virgil (main quest) in power armor. I ended up in the power armor frame with all parts missing.

How the actual fuck did he manage to knock someone in power armor unconcious and steal her equipment with her still in it?

Rob Co Tin Can Opener?

4 hours ago, Sweettits said:

been playing this mod for a while, but i can never get the sex animations to stop. It keeps going round after round and if i save and quit, then start again, a clone of my PC is left there. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Use the HOME key to bring up the AAF scene interface, then press the END key to stop the current scene, then press HOME again to hide the AAF scene interface.

In the quest Lurking in the Dark, the deathclaw is ignoring me. I can walk right up to him (not hostile at all) but there’s no other way to interact with him.
If i shoot him he becomes hostile, but there’s no prompt to try and “seduce” him. Anyone else having that problem? 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:31 AM, Evilhomer said:

No it shouldnt, do you have a mod that buffs the stats on them?.  Also you added the (s) was there more than one? as there should only be one of them.

thanks, just sometime it spawns 2, after a reload from previous save it spawns 1 and now the mirelurk king killed it (it dies cuz of the second one, can't fight 2 it seems)