14 hours ago, Grabacr646 said:

Where do the blank voices file go to exactly? I try it through NMM and it just makes it so the game doesn't start up at all.

They go in Data\Sound\Voice

I have literally no idea why installing these the wrong way would cause the game to not start 0.o

13 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

weird problem i installed the update and overwrote the old version. now the bournes are nowhere to be found. When i revert back to an old save  a hornets nest doesn't start because there is no brotherhood team

Where are you looking? They have moved from the Library and wherever they have moved during the quest... the old Bournes are completely out of the game, new ones have been added for the sake of cleaning.

8 hours ago, centerflag982 said:

So it sounds like all of BB's mechanics are entirely self-contained - which I imagine means either it works perfectly with Family Planning, RSE and the like... or it clashes horribly with them :P

I'm hoping it's the former?

It should, in theory, work perfectly nice... unless you get Brooke pissed off, her anger can transcend universes.

7 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

Wonder if i could bribe-I mean ASK one of those skyrim animators to do some fallout 4 creature ones...hmm...also good job on the new version.

Hell, by now I'd be willing to pitch in some bucks to see the same amount of quality animations in Fallout XD

Good to know. i just thought i could add April as a companion right away. Found her now.

a few issues so far. After meeting with april in front of Diamond City she still has her Power ARmor on event hough she mentioned leaving it at the base in the previous part of the quest. She also mentiones the destruction of the Prydwen but its still in one piece. And she calls me Ash (she says "... appreciate itAsh" no space between "it" and "Ash")

"Hornets nest" does not finish though. I can complete it with console commands but then Aprils dialogue repeats and after a while she turns hostile

Need help again: as soon as i recruit April she starts talking about "...this is madness" and that she let me walk around the Institute and a war against the Brotherhood. No idea whats causing this. .Cant make her shut up. cant take her with me cause she is always involving me in the same conversation over and over again

Any response if this is a know Bug, what could cause this or how to solve it???

So I've tried some playthroughs of Enter the Lair and I'm pretty sure it didn't go how you planned it to. The first time was probably pretty bugfree, I basically got bored standing around and started stringing sleep commands of 24 hour days to get to the next part, but nothing happened, so I tried escaping, realized that it was pretty easy, and figured that if my Sole Survivor was gonna escape I wanted a runthrough where she didn't stay in bed for several days before abruptly changing her mind. There was one moment when Sofia walked too far to keep up the conversation we were having (rude!) and so I missed several lines of that part of her dialogue tree, that was probably the only actual bug and the rest was just me being interested in different gameplay than what you were aiming for (I wasn't interested in walking up to Hermes a lot of times, it didn't take long to explore the cave, and the standing around bored me)

The second playthrough I escaped immediately. I didn't even Accept My Fate, just had some chatter with Sofia to get the full dialogue this time (I do like your writing) and made a break for it. Escaping was really easy. I just sprinted east until I was out of the Glowing Sea. I don't know if I have a difficulty setting nerfing the rads, but it was definitely survivable if you don't delay for anything and just sprint in a straight line.

I was then naked, irradiated, and unarmed, but some sneaking and scavenging managed to make for some pretty tense, fun gameplay. The "Hermes will chase you" popup made its promises, but not too long after I made it out of the Sea the quest considered the "Accept your fate" stage done for some reason. Partway through getting to Boston proper, the quest progressed stages again without any interaction with Hermes at all (I still don't know what the trigger is supposed to be), and despite the popup's claims, Hermes' quest marker stayed in the cave the whole time. In the first playthrough, I could actually check the map and see Hermes chasing me (usually pretty far behind), I just figured the quest bugged out completely since that didn't happen the second time.

I had just finished defeating and looting a raider nest next to Diamond City when I got a popup telling me Hermes caught me. I was kinda excited to progress! I wasn't stripped of my gear on the return, so I was in raider armour and toting a shotgun in the next phase of the quest. When Sofia said Hermes was wounded, that worked really well with what happened (someone in Boston would have attacked him, I'm sure), then she said there's no way we'd make it out of the Glowing Sea on foot, but I guess she's just not as good a runner as I. Then she started talking about how we need to build a weapon while I was brandishing a shotgun in her face. Ah well, I was pretty clearly off the rails at this point, so it'd've been silly to act like the quest was supposed to know what had happened.

From there I set about gathering hazmat suits, then looking for ham radios, and Hermes considered me too far from the cave and really quickly caught me while I was trying to find the southern ones, repeatedly and without consequence. I quit around then, I think I realized the intended gameplay of this mod wasn't to my tastes. It happens, nothing is universal, but I'm pretty sure at least some of what happened in this playthrough wasn't how you wanted the quest to go, so figured I'd report it. Hopefully some of this meandering report is helpful there.

Oh, also worth reporting, I had infinite loading screens if I failed to close the popup describing the action before the screen started to fade to black to position the actors. I only tested it in the "do it myself" approach to Woman's Best Friend, the screen didn't start fading to black before the popup closed during Enter the Lair.

23 minutes ago, xLLUser said:

great mod!

where exactly do i need to look to start enter the lair? looked south of scrap palace all the way down to the map border and couldn't find any deathclaw other than the one for the somerville quest

Oh, sweet Jesus, I made that one so long ago I forgot the host doesn't move there until the quest is triggered by a rumor :$

The rumor starts once you hit LVL 35. Alternatively, you can use "SetStage BBC01 10" to jumpstart the quest.

44 minutes ago, TheShadowHunter said:

Someone help me with BBM BLANK VOICES, I downloaded it and installed it with the mod Organizer but the mod continues without áudio. ?

Uhm... they're... blank. As in: they're silent. The reason they're in there is because otherwise the game gets fucky.

Hi All, having some real trouble with Caught in the Middle. I've been all over Jamaica Plain and I can't find Katie and Amber. I've even cleared out the area, established the settlement, and done the Treasures of Jamaica Plain and I still can't find them. Is there a specific area they spawn in? Is there some kind of console command I can use to jump start the quest? Thanks, I've been having a lot of fun so far.

1 hour ago, sleepyagent said:

Hi All, having some real trouble with Caught in the Middle. I've been all over Jamaica Plain and I can't find Katie and Amber. I've even cleared out the area, established the settlement, and done the Treasures of Jamaica Plain and I still can't find them. Is there a specific area they spawn in? Is there some kind of console command I can use to jump start the quest? Thanks, I've been having a lot of fun so far.

Try "GetQuestRunning BBM07". if it returns as 0, it means aliases haven't loaded properly, which is a real bitch to solve. I've had a similar issue as well on a new playthrough, so I fear the worst

13 minutes ago, sleepyagent said:

Hey Pepe,

So I ran your console command and it returned as a 1.00. Does that mean the quest is still good to go and if so how do I activate it? Thanks

That should mean the quest is running normally. Try using "setstage bbm07 0" to see if that firest a startup script. If that does nothing, use "setstage bbm07 10" to see if an objective displays.

P.s., could be I mixed up the questID, can't access my pc atm, but I'm 50% certain Caught In the Middle is 07.

EDIT: yup, I done messed up, replace "BBM07 with BBM08

Hi guys. having another issue here. I'm on Twisted Minds and have just arrived at Pickman's Gallery with Brooke to Speak with Pickman. This thing is I already saved him from the raiders and finished his quest for the knife. When I bring Brooke to him in the underground I get the quest notice to save or kill him but Brooke doesn't speak to him. Is there anyway to force the quest to acknowledge I have saved Pickman as I'd rather not kill him to progress the quest? Thanks.

With 1.6.1 and the patch in comment #738, "She's a Friend Indeed" is stuck in "Rescue Dr Wolfe for Faraday", even though she's sitting in the Faraday cage lab; is this because I started the "Find Wolfe" quest before the Doctor On-Call quest? If so, is there anything I can do to make it complete?

Also, I had April get into one of the power armor frames lying around the wasteland; since "Talk" doesn't work, she'll never exit that frame.

Hi All,

Having another problem. I've engaged April's quest line and I've made it to The Hornet's Nest quest objective that asks you to listen to the briefing. I cannot get the briefing conversation to occur despite interacting with April several times inside the Sigma bunker. She just moves between sitting down and using the cooking station. Is there any sort of workaround available? Thanks

Is there any chance I could get a synopsis of 60 minute man? I completely burned myself out on the Minutemen the first time I played the game legit(as I didn't know the quest timers and counters were bugged on release for instant new quests and, in my case, 3 simultaneous radiant quests at the end). I currently shoot Preston on site and walk right past the Museum, so while I'm curious as to what the quest entails, I'm not curious enough to set aside my hatred for the Meme of a character.

53 minutes ago, REDBLUERED said:

i have had both but extremely long load time is the main one

well i am having the same issue at them moment, it something to do with loose sound files.

so my quick fix which reduces some of the load time is to pack the sound files into ba2 files

1. download Creation kit

2. go into Fallout 4/tools/archive2 if it exists then run archive2.exe

3. go into Fallout 4/data/sound/voice/ and drag boston breeder.esp and fallout 4.esm folders into archive2

3.5. this depends on if you used an earlier version of boston breeder then delete the voice folders then extract the new version(huge size difference)

4. save as Boston Breeder - Main.BA2

5. delete the two voice folders

wait and this, i am checking something

A fair warning to all when using this mod, be sure to do it on a clean save or one that's just starting out from the Vault. If you complete the Pickman Gallery prior to doing the mission and you kill everything, Pickman and the NPC added in the mod will just stand in the room doing nothing. I learned this recently and didn't have a save that was close to the level I'm currently at so I'm just going to skip that BB quest for now and will revist it later. Just thought I'd share this info with everyone.

5 hours ago, Grabacr646 said:

A fair warning to all when using this mod, be sure to do it on a clean save or one that's just starting out from the Vault. If you complete the Pickman Gallery prior to doing the mission and you kill everything, Pickman and the NPC added in the mod will just stand in the room doing nothing. I learned this recently and didn't have a save that was close to the level I'm currently at so I'm just going to skip that BB quest for now and will revist it later. Just thought I'd share this info with everyone.

There's supposed to be a sepecial path for the "pickman is dead" route. More of a bug that could be fixed ;)