ooOLalaWorld Posted July 1, 2018 Author Posted July 1, 2018 Glad to know animations for working for more people. I plan to still do some cleaning up in of my existing package files to make them less likely to get errors. But keep in mind, I'm still making new animations at the same time so I hope you don't mind a waiting a little if you're animations are still not working. Thanks for being patient with me over the last few weeks ? --- Experimenting with Poses for July Supporters ?  Spoiler  1
Xenon93 Posted July 1, 2018 Posted July 1, 2018 Tyy so much for update your animations it fixed all my issuesÂ
procian Posted July 1, 2018 Posted July 1, 2018 Thank you......not had any problems with these animations so far...well done
MrXulio Posted July 1, 2018 Posted July 1, 2018 Your AP animations are not working, in fact a lot of them won't show up. Â I've literally done everything from even removing all other Wickedwhims mods.(minus the base mod naturally) Â Nothing works
MrXulio Posted July 1, 2018 Posted July 1, 2018 the First Time AP animation wont show up most specifically
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 1, 2018 Author Posted July 1, 2018 9 minutes ago, MrXulio said: the First Time AP animation wont show up most specifically a while ago I accidentally uploaded a few patron-exclusive animations (Which included the First Time Sex animations). They'll be back some time in the future but for now they're only available to patrons so you'll have to wait. Check your recycle bin if you still have the old copy but if you don't, sorry I can't re-upload them yet.
MrXulio Posted July 1, 2018 Posted July 1, 2018 15 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: a while ago I accidentally uploaded a few patron-exclusive animations (Which included the First Time Sex animations). They'll be back some time in the future but for now they're only available to patrons so you'll have to wait. Check your recycle bin if you still have the old copy but if you don't, sorry I can't re-upload them yet. oh okay
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 2, 2018 Author Posted July 2, 2018 10 hours ago, sims484 said: Do I download both of these files? yup you can if you want : )Â 1
sims484 Posted July 2, 2018 Posted July 2, 2018 1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said: yup you can if you want : )Â Thanks. This is what I have installed but your animations don't seem to work for me.
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 2, 2018 Author Posted July 2, 2018 5 hours ago, sims484 said: Thanks. This is what I have installed but your animations don't seem to work for me. make sure "script mods" are enabled in your in-game settings. Try putting my animations in your Mods folder directly (not the WickedWhims folder) and go into the WickedWhims settings --> Sex Settings --> Gender Settings and find the setting which says "Anything goes and see if it works. Make sure to not have any duplicates of any of the same animation packages or they will not work 1
sims484 Posted July 2, 2018 Posted July 2, 2018 5 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: make sure "script mods" are enabled in your in-game settings. Try putting my animations in your Mods folder directly (not the WickedWhims folder) and go into the WickedWhims settings --> Sex Settings --> Gender Settings and find the setting which says "Anything goes and see if it works. Make sure to not have any duplicates of any of the same animation packages or they will not work Cheers. They're working fine now. 1
Heather2829 Posted July 5, 2018 Posted July 5, 2018 Is there anyway I can get some help or explain my situation to NOT pay the 4-8$ a Month ??? I'm just Disabled and only on a very low income and I don't work and I can't afford the 4-8$ a month but I want the NEW Sex animations SOOOO darn badly I can't stand it I LOVE the Sex Animations so much I found the animations about oh maybe 6-8 months ago,and I just fell more and more in love with them but just wish I could afford the monthly charge so I could have the NEW ones right away right from the Dot from day 1 !!! Now if you guys can't talk to the person who is in Charge of making of these Sex Animations can you tell me His/Her name PLEASE so that I can EXPLAIN my Situation and maybe me and Him/Her can work something out !!!Â
Isolda Posted July 5, 2018 Posted July 5, 2018 5 hours ago, Heather2829 said: Is there anyway I can get some help or explain my situation to NOT pay the 4-8$ a Month ??? I'm just Disabled and only on a very low income and I don't work and I can't afford the 4-8$ a month but I want the NEW Sex animations SOOOO darn badly I can't stand it I LOVE the Sex Animations so much I found the animations about oh maybe 6-8 months ago,and I just fell more and more in love with them but just wish I could afford the monthly charge so I could have the NEW ones right away right from the Dot from day 1 !!! Now if you guys can't talk to the person who is in Charge of making of these Sex Animations can you tell me His/Her name PLEASE so that I can EXPLAIN my Situation and maybe me and Him/Her can work something out !!! You need to be patient, there are updates every month. If you need to explain your situation personally, do it privately, send a message to the author of this thread. 1
Vengeance_11 Posted July 6, 2018 Posted July 6, 2018 On 7/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, ooOLalaWorld said: a while ago I accidentally uploaded a few patron-exclusive animations (Which included the First Time Sex animations). They'll be back some time in the future but for now they're only available to patrons so you'll have to wait. Check your recycle bin if you still have the old copy but if you don't, sorry I can't re-upload them yet. So would that be v2.1 by any chance?
Redabyss Posted July 7, 2018 Posted July 7, 2018 On 7/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, Heather2829 said: Is there anyway I can get some help or explain my situation to NOT pay the 4-8$ a Month ??? I'm just Disabled and only on a very low income and I don't work and I can't afford the 4-8$ a month but I want the NEW Sex animations SOOOO darn badly I can't stand it I LOVE the Sex Animations so much I found the animations about oh maybe 6-8 months ago,and I just fell more and more in love with them but just wish I could afford the monthly charge so I could have the NEW ones right away right from the Dot from day 1 !!! Now if you guys can't talk to the person who is in Charge of making of these Sex Animations can you tell me His/Her name PLEASE so that I can EXPLAIN my Situation and maybe me and Him/Her can work something out !!! Try working something out with Lala, he's kind and understanding.
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 9, 2018 Author Posted July 9, 2018 On 7/5/2018 at 7:39 AM, Heather2829 said: Is there anyway I can get some help or explain my situation to NOT pay the 4-8$ a Month ??? I'm just Disabled and only on a very low income and I don't work and I can't afford the 4-8$ a month but I want the NEW Sex animations SOOOO darn badly I can't stand it I LOVE the Sex Animations so much I found the animations about oh maybe 6-8 months ago,and I just fell more and more in love with them but just wish I could afford the monthly charge so I could have the NEW ones right away right from the Dot from day 1 !!! Now if you guys can't talk to the person who is in Charge of making of these Sex Animations can you tell me His/Her name PLEASE so that I can EXPLAIN my Situation and maybe me and Him/Her can work something out !!! Hey Heather2829 I hear you and I understand your situation. I would have much preferred if you messaged me though. I release free updates to LoversLab for free almost every month so if you want new animations without paying anything you'll just have to be a little patient : )  I put many hours/days into creating animation sets so in order to pay for things I need in real life, I need the support of patrons but if you can't afford it the LAST thing I want to do is pledge to me. There are many talented animators out there with a huge range of amazing animations which you can mix and match with my free releases. : )  Also. my tiers are $5 to $10 (not $4 - $8). If you want a whole bunch of new animations, you would just have to pay any of those amounts once, and then you can skip the following months by cancelling your pledge. This way you can allow the animations to build up during the months you can't afford them. You don't have to pay every-single month unless you want the latest updates as soon as they come out.   Hope this addresses your queries Heather2829. : ) Next time please message me instead about something personal like this. Take care of yourself.  -Lala On 7/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, Vengeance_11 said: So would that be v2.1 by any chance? Can't remember Vegeance_11. It'll be the one with the biggest size difference. : ) 2
jdcruzer Posted July 15, 2018 Posted July 15, 2018 Hi I'm new here and whenever i hit the top link that says "view files" or "DOWNLOAD" it just reloads the page. Is it supposed to show me the files or is something wrong? Â
Redabyss Posted July 15, 2018 Posted July 15, 2018 6 hours ago, jdcruzer said: Hi I'm new here and whenever i hit the top link that says "view files" or "DOWNLOAD" it just reloads the page. Is it supposed to show me the files or is something wrong? Â https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-28june2018-seasonep-le-fix/ Go there and hit "Download this file".
beachwee Posted July 16, 2018 Posted July 16, 2018 After the patch I’ve now gone back to getting 200 last exception notifications. Anyone else having this problem? 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 On 7/16/2018 at 9:50 PM, beachwee said: After the patch I’ve now gone back to getting 200 last exception notifications. Anyone else having this problem? Try deleting the "WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package" you currently have and place it with the latest one I have in this link: This seems to have worked for many people. If it doesn't work for you. You're gonna have to wait until I get a chance to look at the file and find a solution  Hope this helps : )  Â
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 21, 2018 Author Posted July 21, 2018 Upcoming animations for patrons #Hype #Hype #Hype Spoiler  Â
Kucu091 Posted July 21, 2018 Posted July 21, 2018 Which are the animations added in the new update? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now