loveme08 Posted December 3, 2017 Posted December 3, 2017 On 11/26/2017 at 12:34 AM, Golden88 said: thanks! I'm glad you like it! omg i love it!
loveme08 Posted December 3, 2017 Posted December 3, 2017 On 9/12/2017 at 12:37 PM, BlueFenix said: Wow I love the facial animations in this pack! If these anims had some slapping sounds, and maybe some angrier voices, they would be perfect! yea i know right
Kaiatua Posted December 11, 2017 Posted December 11, 2017 On 11/23/2017 at 6:54 PM, Guest Zheur said: You did a great job with the climax. I love extra additions you added, it now feels more complete. Good job Golden! and thank you for taking the time to update it.   Reveal hidden contents  Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element TS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-14-58-69.webm Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element TS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-17-18-63.webm   Where is that hair from?
simslacosta Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 Please actualice this mod! This is incredibly but doesnt work with the new parche
simslacosta Posted December 16, 2017 Posted December 16, 2017 Please actualice this mod! This is incredibly but doesnt work with the new parche
M@neater1 Posted December 20, 2017 Posted December 20, 2017 I love the facial expressions in your animations, they are the best! I hope to see more positions from you!
xGodxComplex Posted December 25, 2017 Posted December 25, 2017 Best animations for WW. good work bro. would it be possible to have the doggy animation on the floor created for the bed? again, good work!
Beautifull407 Posted December 28, 2017 Posted December 28, 2017 Will this be out for the public someday soon? 1
Too_Funky1987 Posted January 18, 2018 Posted January 18, 2018 will this be updated soon? it's a fantastic animation! 1
Darkening Demise Posted January 23, 2018 Posted January 23, 2018 Hope breast movement is added. Only thing missing. 1
Golden88 Posted January 24, 2018 Author Posted January 24, 2018 I plan to create more animations. I might start to create a new animation on Feb I have so many ideas on new animations, it just that my free time is so little now because of me currently serving mandatory military service. now, it becomes hard for me to have time using PC and internet now.. 10
cookieEmpress Posted January 29, 2018 Posted January 29, 2018 Amaaaazing creations!! Thank you for uploading Golden88 they are so fluid and obviously made with great effort. Please continue to create as I would love to see new additions!  You have made my sims very happy 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now