[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

18 minutes ago, Zyrken said:

Seems like the game did not like that. It works but some portraits are a bit messed up. Might have to restart xD

NDPA 0.0.0.2 adds 2 new traits so a restart is definitely necessary.  DWR portraits are based on traits which makes them break with any trait changes.  NDPA races use regular race/culture mechanics and don't need traits for the custom portraits.  Just a difference in approach to solving the same problem.  Changing the nubmer of traits breaks other stuff in NDPA saves.  :tongue: 

NDPA 0.0.0.2.x Bugs!

1. REQUEST: @Bah!: support for Ancient Religions MOD.  Support for Ancient Religions has been added by default for generic CK2 and Dark World modules.  If this causes any problems I will move it to its own compatibility module.  NOTE: Regrettably, Ancient Religions Reborn is currently giving a massive amount of errors and is not recommended at this time.
  2. *FIXED*  @Bah! and @Penor: MAJOR performance issues.  Further investigations shows the daughters_of_sheba are breeding out of control.  Problem has been fixed.
  3. *FIXED?* @bicobus: problems with female harem bois.  This is a leftover bug from the old Yiffics anti-marriage system.  I have reworked the minor title so that it no longer makes them a consort.  I have to leave them as lovers until I add a visit boi toy decision.
  4. REQUEST: @FlyingSpaceRhino: HIP Compatibility Module.  {Already planned future feature.}
  5. **TEMP** @bicobus: error log reporting: Unknown trigger-type: "nox_is_at_least_col1" {The three decisions that use this trigger have been temporarily disabled until I can reexamine the current DWR code in depth.}
  6. **TODO** @bicobus: potential bug in wolf_child modifier. Until I have my blood-trait mechanics in place, I want to leave this like it is.
  7. **N/A**  @bicobus: probable bug in werewolf portrait assignments. @bicobus Determined that this is probably not be an issue.
  8. **WIP**  @bicobus: many of @Abominus's German translations are missing, as well as a lot of items still lacking localisation text.  {WIP - this is a bit of a project and may span multiple uploads before it is done.}  The initial cleanup is done but there is a lot of work to go.  All traits now have proper English text.
  9. **IDEA** @bicobus: change "Court Rapist" to "Court Breeder"  {I love this!  And the position can still be used for its intended purpose whenever I have sexual manipulation mechanics back into the game.}
  10. **USED** @ngppgn: programming suggestions for the daughters_of_sheba anti-extinction controls. Code partially used to fix item #2.
  11. **TEMP** @Penor: problems with everyone becoming an aspiring gardener on new game or loading from a save.  {Disabled pending completion of the rewrite of "Lust in the Maze" and a reworking of the Trap family event chain.}
  12. **TODO** @noxbestia: certain custom races using AGOT assets no longer in synch with AGOT.{Delayed for a future update}
  13. **TODO** @noxbestia: AGOT Compatibility Module does not function/crash to desktop.  {Delayed for a future update}
  14. **TODO** @Silmarion: Night Wolf fertility is too low without night wolf mechanics activated. {TODO: this is a bit of a project so may not happen until next major version in February.}
  15. *FIXED*  @Silmarion: nox_dick_knotted needs returned to normal stats.  Trait has been returned to its normal stats.
  16. **TODO** @Silmarion: nox_dick_knotted needs scripted so that all canines get it.  {Delayed for a future update.}
  17. *FIXED*  @riqih911: problem with DWR's go shopping decision possibly caused by NDPA.  The current version OF NDPA no longer hooks into DWR's shopping events.
  18. **TODO** @noxbestia: NDPA should interface with DWR shopping to further enhance endowment resizing options and other "secret" things I have planned.  This is beyond the scope of a hotfix and will ahve to wait for a future update.
  19. *FIXED*  @noxbestia: partially broken birth_events overrides for dealing with unwed mothers and bastards of sexually free religions and cultures.  Reworked the code and reduced from overwriting 6 vanilla events to 3 and added new flavour text.
  20. **DONE** @Herring: Add a flag to NOX_onActionEvent.13 to improve compatibility with his MOds.  The new flag has been added.
5 hours ago, Bah! said:

Yeah I figured it would be hard. It's just odd that it set on all of a sudden, and it hangs up every 5-10 days for a few seconds.

Also the portrait strips didn't fix the problem.

Basically the issue is that all of the icons show up as a cut off version of some other religion, so for example what I saw this time around for germanic pagan was half of the zoroastrian heresy symbol.

@Bah!: Okay, I now have Ancient Religions Reborn working for me, so I hope the same will work for you.  Overwrite the existing file with this one:

NoxBestia Darkest Perversions Standalone.mod

Tested again. Cannot replicate the weird CoA thing I had.

That being said. While not a bug, the fertility penalty to nightwolves is brutal. Adding knots to males/futa's of the race would help a bit, and I presume the heat mechanics will eventually be in play. But it's tough to play as one right now.

FEEDBACK REQUEST:

"Ancient Religions Reborn" Supported by Default?

I would like to know how people feel about NDPA supporting "Ancient Religions Reborn" by default?  By doing this, "Ancient Religions Reborn" would be OPTIONAL.  If you were running it, then it should "just work." 

I already use custom religious icon strips for all variants of NDPA so anything this would break would already be broken and would need a compatibility patch anyway.

3 minutes ago, Silmarion said:

Tested again. Cannot replicate the weird CoA thing I had.

That being said. While not a bug, the fertility penalty to nightwolves is brutal. Adding knots to males/futa's of the race would help a bit, and I presume the heat mechanics will eventually be in play. But it's tough to play as one right now.

Until I get the in_heat mechanics, the nightwolf invasion, and custom nightwolf reproduction mechanics (back) online, add the trait blood_of_the_firstwolf to your night wolves.  Also, they are supposed to have knots by default, but I may have that code commented out.  I also have a gimped version of nox_dick_knotted in the game right now.  I'll go ahead and add the gimped knots to the current bug reports and also add an entry requesting night wolf mechanics and events be reinstated.  Just to help keep my wandering brain on track, if nothing else.  :smile: 

5 minutes ago, bicobus said:

I don't know what that is.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396779137

IMO, it is cool.  I have drooled over it several times and considered copying it all the way into my MOD at one point (before I was aiming for wide compatibility).  I'll have to research to be certain, but I think either (or both) HIP and CK2Plus incorporate it as part of their core.

3 hours ago, noxbestia said:

Until I get the in_heat mechanics, the nightwolf invasion, and custom nightwolf reproduction mechanics (back) online, add the trait blood_of_the_firstwolf to your night wolves.  Also, they are supposed to have knots by default, but I may have that code commented out.  I also have a gimped version of nox_dick_knotted in the game right now.  I'll go ahead and add the gimped knots to the current bug reports and also add an entry requesting night wolf mechanics and events be reinstated.  Just to help keep my wandering brain on track, if nothing else.  :smile: 

Cool! Cheers mate! And yeah, the nightwolves aren't getting knots right now as a race. I've also noticed that when I manually added on to my futa character, her sons didn't inherit it. It does get inherited when manually added to a male though.

5 hours ago, noxbestia said:

FEEDBACK REQUEST:

"Ancient Religions Reborn" Supported by Default?

I would like to know how people feel about NDPA supporting "Ancient Religions Reborn" by default?  By doing this, "Ancient Religions Reborn" would be OPTIONAL.  If you were running it, then it should "just work." 

I already use custom religious icon strips for all variants of NDPA so anything this would break would already be broken and would need a compatibility patch anyway.

The fix was a no-go for me, however if messing around with the load order fixed it for you then I can play around with it over the next few days, and post my results. Of course if you do decide to work on it if it bugs you then I can sympathize as a programmer, and modder. I'm just curious to see what else you come up with for this mod!

That being said. I would still naturally support a default support for the mod, and I do remember HIP using it, but I'm not too sure about CK2plus. Been a while since I played either of them though.

@bicobus It's a pretty fun mod. Only problem is that the flavor for the celtic religion is center around Irish/Scottish Gaelic paganism. Meaning you get events about "bran's ship visiting the shores of Eire, even if you're in Finland or something.

8 hours ago, noxbestia said:
  • **NEW**  @bicobus: error log reporting: Unknown trigger-type: "nox_is_at_least_col1" {WIP}
  • **NEW**  @bicobus: potential bug in wolf_child modifier. {researching}
  • **NEW**  @bicobus: probable bug in werewolf portrait assignments {researching}

The trigger-type error comes from a DW:R targeted decision related to succubus and incubi and refers to a commented out trigger in the standalone thingy.

wolf_child never goes away. However the werewolf trait is assigned at birth, but only with a 10% chance for females. wolf_child shouldn't be passed down generations endlessly, at one point the wolf blood becomes too thin.

The Portrait issue I thought I was having was related to the wolf_child thing. Since the women weren't werewolf, they didn't get any portrait so I don't think it's an issue. However, the werewolf demon child didn't get a werewolf portrait for some reason. The DW:R event id related to portrait is DWCore.8000 for females and DWCore.8005 for males.

On this run, my first ruler became immortal in less than 20 years. Fenris is a courtier in another irish court and is fucking every female in existence in the world (there are werewolves everywhere).

Oh, and all the mercenary bands are over 10k in troops. It's quite ludicrous.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:17 PM, noxbestia said:

Are you seeing the localisation errors in v0.0.0.2?  That was a reported bug for 0.0.0.1 that I thought I had fixed.

As for the "hidden from the world at large" that is caused by the code that keeps the traits hidden until puberty.  If you were to look at your save file, upon birth all children have their adult size traits assigned, but then they are hidden and the pre-pubertal traits are added for display.

Confirmed. I'm using 0.0.0.2. 

The NoxDPA-TRAITS_text.csv has the following strings; 

nox_pre_pubertal_tits;nox_pre_pubertal_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
nox_pre_pubertal_tits_desc;nox_pre_pubertal_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
micro_tits;micro_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
micro_tits_desc;micro_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tiny_tits;tiny_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
tiny_tits_desc;tiny_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
small_tits;small_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
small_tits_desc;small_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
regular_tits;regular_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
regular_tits_desc;regular_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
big_tits;big_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
big_tits_desc;big_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
huge_tits;huge_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
huge_tits_desc;huge_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
enormous_tits;enormous_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
enormous_tits_desc;enormous_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
gigantic_tits;gigantic_tits;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
gigantic_tits_desc;gigantic_tits_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
nox_lactation;nox_lactation;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
nox_lactation_desc;nox_lactation_desc;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

In the segment about the tits. 

Dick localisations are fine.

Ass localisations are fine.

Ball localisations are there, but in all lower case (Ah, for English at least. I see the German is capitalized). 

UPDATE: Status of Hotfix

I am still experiencing bugs with my daughters_of_sheba maintenance events, so I am trying different things to fix them.  Additionally, I will not be available this evening, so there probably won't be a new hotfix until Friday at the soonest.  With luck I'll have something by early evening in the UK or mid-day in the US Friday.  Testing this requires me to run a game for over 50 years, so when I make a change I put it into observer mode and max the speed and let it go, then check back a while later.

Meanwhile I am working on event text between tasks at work.

@ngppgn: My previous new trigger didn't work.  This is the one I am currently testing to see if it works.  Do you see any problems with it?

trigger = {
		dynasty = 5300
		NOT = {
			any_dynasty_member = {
				count = 13
				trait = daughter_of_sheba
				is_female = yes
				NOT = { age = 33 }
			}
		}
	}

EDIT: These numbers are much more encouraging.  I started a test in year 55 and by year 114 had collected the results below, with no new event-driven pregnancy attempts for the past 20 years.  :smile:  

Spoiler

Search "bat sheba dynasty" (68 hits in 1 file)
  C:\Users\jrice\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\logs\game.log (68 hits)
	Line 102: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Emira Ñašša of the The Miaphysite Papacy used Thaddeus the Apostle to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 195: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) of Kartli used Kvirike to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 228: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Duchess Ænis used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 234: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Zeta Bat Sheba used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54216: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.10]:On 10 February, 56, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Demetre to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54248: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.16]:On 16 February, 56, Emira Ñašša of the The Miaphysite Papacy used Patriarch of the East Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54250: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.18]:On 18 February, 56, Duchess Ænis used Ali to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54252: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.18]:On 18 February, 56, Zeta Bat Sheba used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 61084: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.11.16]:On 16 November, 56, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Mihrdat Parsmans dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 61098: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.11.27]:On 27 November, 56, Duchess Ænis used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 61723: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.12.1]:On 1 December, 56, Zeta Bat Sheba used Ilyas ibn Mudar ibn Nizar ibn Ma'add ibn Adnan Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65338: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.4]:On 4 September, 57, Zeta Bat Sheba used Ali to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65340: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.6]:On 6 September, 57, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Duke Parsman of Kartli to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65342: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.10]:On 10 September, 57, Duchess Ænis used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65344: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.11]:On 11 September, 57, Cheren Bat Sheba used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67844: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.17]:On 17 June, 58, Zeta Bat Sheba used Naleye to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67846: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.17]:On 17 June, 58, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Kvirike to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67848: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.19]:On 19 June, 58, Duchess Ænis used Seyfullah to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67850: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.20]:On 20 June, 58, Cheren Bat Sheba used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 69780: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.3.22]:On 22 March, 59, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Kvirike to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 69785: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.3.24]:On 24 March, 59, Duchess Ænis used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 69984: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.4.7]:On 7 April, 59, Cheren Bat Sheba used Jamil to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71364: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.11.14]:On 14 November, 59, Pôôse bint Thomas used Patriarch of the East Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71604: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.12.25]:On 25 December, 59, Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Fayiz to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71606: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.12.26]:On 26 December, 59, Duchess Ænis used Ilyas ibn Mudar ibn Nizar ibn Ma'add ibn Adnan Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71706: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [60.1.10]:On 10 January, 60, Cheren Bat Sheba used Aul to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 72983: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [60.8.20]:On 20 August, 60, Pôôse bint Thomas used Patriarch of the East Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 125947: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.2.28]:On 28 February, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Haqq to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126005: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.1]:On 1 March, 89, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126154: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.4]:On 4 March, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Rabbi Mahamed of Ciarveta to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126156: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.5]:On 5 March, 89, Sufia Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126158: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.9]:On 9 March, 89, Zaynab bint Ilyas used (breedingslave) (breedingslave)id to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126164: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.16]:On 16 March, 89, Maka Bat Sheba used Zuber Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126166: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.16]:On 16 March, 89, Duha bint Bartholomew used Mari to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126168: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.23]:On 23 March, 89, Asha Bat Sheba used Padla Parsmans dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126170: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.24]:On 24 March, 89, Astur Bat Sheba used (breedingslave) (breedingslave)id to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126172: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.25]:On 25 March, 89, Emira Cheren used Aziz to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126174: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.28]:On 28 March, 89, Pôôse bint Thomas used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126176: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.30]:On 30 March, 89, Fathia Bat Sheba used Haqq to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126178: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.31]:On 31 March, 89, Waris Bat Sheba used Nur Nurid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126185: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.1]:On 1 April, 89, Leyla Bat Sheba used Haqq to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126370: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.19]:On 19 April, 89, Gulchara Mihrdatshvili used Zuber Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126372: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.20]:On 20 April, 89, Ñašša Bat Sheba used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126374: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.23]:On 23 April, 89, Amburo Bat Sheba used Iese to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127727: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.1]:On 1 December, 89, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127807: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.1]:On 1 December, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Dhidhin Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127893: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.6]:On 6 December, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Sabir to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127898: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.15]:On 15 December, 89, Sufia Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135727: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.8.26]:On 26 August, 93, Sufia Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135729: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.8.27]:On 27 August, 93, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135731: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.8.28]:On 28 August, 93, Pôôse bint Thomas used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135738: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.1]:On 1 September, 93, Duha bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135876: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.1]:On 1 September, 93, Zaynab bint Ilyas used Dhidhin Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135898: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.2]:On 2 September, 93, Emira Cheren used Sheshna of At Tyer to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135906: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.17]:On 17 September, 93, Waris Bat Sheba used Rabbi Mahamed of Ciarveta to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135908: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.22]:On 22 September, 93, Amburo Bat Sheba used Demna Padlas dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135910: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.23]:On 23 September, 93, Fathia Bat Sheba used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135912: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.24]:On 24 September, 93, Maka Bat Sheba used Duke Mihrdat of Kartli to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135917: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.27]:On 27 September, 93, Leyla Bat Sheba used Rabbi Mahamed of Ciarveta to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135919: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.27]:On 27 September, 93, Ænis Bat Sheba used Balad Baladid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135936: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.10.1]:On 1 October, 93, Astur Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135948: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.10.1]:On 1 October, 93, Ñašša Bat Sheba used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 136001: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.10.1]:On 1 October, 93, Asha Bat Sheba used Padla Mihrdats dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137256: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.5.29]:On 29 May, 94, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137436: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.1]:On 1 June, 94, Pôôse bint Thomas used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137473: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.1]:On 1 June, 94, Zaynab bint Ilyas used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137508: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.8]:On 8 June, 94, Emira Cheren used Hashmaddin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137510: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.9]:On 9 June, 94, Sufia Bat Sheba used Balad Baladid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.

4 hours ago, noxbestia said:

@ngppgn: My previous new trigger didn't work.  This is the one I am currently testing to see if it works.  Do you see any problems with it?

trigger = {
		dynasty = 5300
		NOT = {
			any_dynasty_member = {
				count = 13
				is_female = yes
				NOT = { age = 33 }
			}
		}
	}

i can confirm this works, have changed that trigger in my files. The game is now not losing any speed upon save/reloading, other than the gardener event taking a few moments to process.

41 minutes ago, Penor said:

i can confirm this works, have changed that trigger in my files. The game is now not losing any speed upon save/reloading, other than the gardener event taking a few moments to process.

Excellent!  I got busy with work and let my test run for over 200 years and only had about 30 Bat Sheba dynasty members alive in the world.

5 hours ago, noxbestia said:

UPDATE: Status of Hotfix

I am still experiencing bugs with my daughters_of_sheba maintenance events, so I am trying different things to fix them.  Additionally, I will not be available this evening, so there probably won't be a new hotfix until Friday at the soonest.  With luck I'll have something by early evening in the UK or mid-day in the US Friday.  Testing this requires me to run a game for over 50 years, so when I make a change I put it into observer mode and max the speed and let it go, then check back a while later.

Meanwhile I am working on event text between tasks at work.

trigger = {
		dynasty = 5300
		NOT = {
			any_dynasty_member = {
				count = 13
				is_female = yes
				NOT = { age = 33 }
			}
		}
	}

EDIT: These numbers are much more encouraging.  I started a test in year 55 and by year 114 had collected the results below, with no new event-driven pregnancy attempts for the past 20 years.  :smile:  

Reveal hidden contents

Search "bat sheba dynasty" (68 hits in 1 file)
  C:\Users\jrice\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\logs\game.log (68 hits)
	Line 102: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Emira Ñašša of the The Miaphysite Papacy used Thaddeus the Apostle to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 195: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) of Kartli used Kvirike to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 228: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Duchess Ænis used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 234: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [55.5.5]:On 5 May, 55, Zeta Bat Sheba used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54216: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.10]:On 10 February, 56, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Demetre to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54248: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.16]:On 16 February, 56, Emira Ñašša of the The Miaphysite Papacy used Patriarch of the East Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54250: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.18]:On 18 February, 56, Duchess Ænis used Ali to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 54252: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.2.18]:On 18 February, 56, Zeta Bat Sheba used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 61084: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.11.16]:On 16 November, 56, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Mihrdat Parsmans dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 61098: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.11.27]:On 27 November, 56, Duchess Ænis used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 61723: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [56.12.1]:On 1 December, 56, Zeta Bat Sheba used Ilyas ibn Mudar ibn Nizar ibn Ma'add ibn Adnan Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65338: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.4]:On 4 September, 57, Zeta Bat Sheba used Ali to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65340: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.6]:On 6 September, 57, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Duke Parsman of Kartli to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65342: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.10]:On 10 September, 57, Duchess Ænis used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 65344: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [57.9.11]:On 11 September, 57, Cheren Bat Sheba used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67844: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.17]:On 17 June, 58, Zeta Bat Sheba used Naleye to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67846: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.17]:On 17 June, 58, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Kvirike to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67848: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.19]:On 19 June, 58, Duchess Ænis used Seyfullah to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 67850: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [58.6.20]:On 20 June, 58, Cheren Bat Sheba used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 69780: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.3.22]:On 22 March, 59, Duchess Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Kvirike to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 69785: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.3.24]:On 24 March, 59, Duchess Ænis used Hamid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 69984: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.4.7]:On 7 April, 59, Cheren Bat Sheba used Jamil to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71364: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.11.14]:On 14 November, 59, Pôôse bint Thomas used Patriarch of the East Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71604: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.12.25]:On 25 December, 59, Alitash(ancestors-of-muhammid) the Unfaithful used Fayiz to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71606: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [59.12.26]:On 26 December, 59, Duchess Ænis used Ilyas ibn Mudar ibn Nizar ibn Ma'add ibn Adnan Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 71706: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [60.1.10]:On 10 January, 60, Cheren Bat Sheba used Aul to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 72983: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [60.8.20]:On 20 August, 60, Pôôse bint Thomas used Patriarch of the East Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 125947: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.2.28]:On 28 February, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Haqq to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126005: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.1]:On 1 March, 89, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126154: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.4]:On 4 March, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Rabbi Mahamed of Ciarveta to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126156: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.5]:On 5 March, 89, Sufia Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126158: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.9]:On 9 March, 89, Zaynab bint Ilyas used (breedingslave) (breedingslave)id to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126164: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.16]:On 16 March, 89, Maka Bat Sheba used Zuber Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126166: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.16]:On 16 March, 89, Duha bint Bartholomew used Mari to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126168: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.23]:On 23 March, 89, Asha Bat Sheba used Padla Parsmans dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126170: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.24]:On 24 March, 89, Astur Bat Sheba used (breedingslave) (breedingslave)id to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126172: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.25]:On 25 March, 89, Emira Cheren used Aziz to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126174: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.28]:On 28 March, 89, Pôôse bint Thomas used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126176: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.30]:On 30 March, 89, Fathia Bat Sheba used Haqq to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126178: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.3.31]:On 31 March, 89, Waris Bat Sheba used Nur Nurid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126185: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.1]:On 1 April, 89, Leyla Bat Sheba used Haqq to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126370: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.19]:On 19 April, 89, Gulchara Mihrdatshvili used Zuber Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126372: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.20]:On 20 April, 89, Ñašša Bat Sheba used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 126374: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.4.23]:On 23 April, 89, Amburo Bat Sheba used Iese to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127727: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.1]:On 1 December, 89, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127807: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.1]:On 1 December, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Dhidhin Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127893: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.6]:On 6 December, 89, Ænis Bat Sheba used Sabir to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 127898: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [89.12.15]:On 15 December, 89, Sufia Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135727: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.8.26]:On 26 August, 93, Sufia Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135729: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.8.27]:On 27 August, 93, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135731: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.8.28]:On 28 August, 93, Pôôse bint Thomas used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135738: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.1]:On 1 September, 93, Duha bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135876: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.1]:On 1 September, 93, Zaynab bint Ilyas used Dhidhin Bat Sheba to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135898: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.2]:On 2 September, 93, Emira Cheren used Sheshna of At Tyer to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135906: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.17]:On 17 September, 93, Waris Bat Sheba used Rabbi Mahamed of Ciarveta to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135908: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.22]:On 22 September, 93, Amburo Bat Sheba used Demna Padlas dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135910: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.23]:On 23 September, 93, Fathia Bat Sheba used Dhidhin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135912: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.24]:On 24 September, 93, Maka Bat Sheba used Duke Mihrdat of Kartli to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135917: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.27]:On 27 September, 93, Leyla Bat Sheba used Rabbi Mahamed of Ciarveta to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135919: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.9.27]:On 27 September, 93, Ænis Bat Sheba used Balad Baladid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135936: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.10.1]:On 1 October, 93, Astur Bat Sheba used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 135948: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.10.1]:On 1 October, 93, Ñašša Bat Sheba used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 136001: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [93.10.1]:On 1 October, 93, Asha Bat Sheba used Padla Mihrdats dze to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137256: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.5.29]:On 29 May, 94, Mehri bint Bartholomew used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137436: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.1]:On 1 June, 94, Pôôse bint Thomas used Yusuf ibn Bartholomew to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137473: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.1]:On 1 June, 94, Zaynab bint Ilyas used Shamir Hashimid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137508: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.8]:On 8 June, 94, Emira Cheren used Hashmaddin to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.
	Line 137510: [effectimplementation.cpp:18459]: EVENT [94.6.9]:On 9 June, 94, Sufia Bat Sheba used Balad Baladid to try to get pregnant to help save the Bat Sheba dynasty from extinction.

It looks fine, I think

I've found out that when I activate this mod with Dark World, I get double cocks and balls for every male character in game except for the player, who gets a single set of balls and cock.

Thw women get one single set of breasts. I've checked to restart games with Darkest Pervesions selected and unselected, and this mod is the one who causes the incompatibility.

I have ALoHa, DW, DWToska, Slavery Expanded, The mercenary commander and School of Sapho. I renounced to use EToS because I could get thos incompatibilities worse.

I've tried already to make it work with several clean instalations, and always get those double dicks and balls.

9 hours ago, Master536 said:

I've found out that when I activate this mod with Dark World, I get double cocks and balls for every male character in game except for the player, who gets a single set of balls and cock.

Thw women get one single set of breasts. I've checked to restart games with Darkest Pervesions selected and unselected, and this mod is the one who causes the incompatibility.

I have ALoHa, DW, DWToska, Slavery Expanded, The mercenary commander and School of Sapho. I renounced to use EToS because I could get thos incompatibilities worse.

I've tried already to make it work with several clean instalations, and always get those double dicks and balls.

ETOS and ALoHa are both being update by their respective creators and aren't fully compatible yet.  I'm not sure if my system still works correctly with any of the others you mentioned except Slavery Expanded.  The Mercenary Commander hasn't been tested yet, but it should work okay with NDMP.

An issue with Fenris and player werewolf (dunno if it applies to general werewolves too): when on a lustful hunt, the prey can be chosen from the world pool. It's not limited by diplomatic range or realm. From what I could gather, it is a DW:R issue but since you made some changes to the werewolf behavior I cannot be certain.

Also if Fenris exists in the world and the player's ruler is female, Fenris will rape the PC every 5 years. That too should be weighted against the diplomatic range or limited to neighboring realms. It may also a bit silly for fenris to rape his own kin (other werewolves), especially if the player started with "rise of the pack".

14 hours ago, noxbestia said:

ETOS and ALoHa are both being update by their respective creators and aren't fully compatible yet.  I'm not sure if my system still works correctly with any of the others you mentioned except Slavery Expanded.  The Mercenary Commander hasn't been tested yet, but it should work okay with NDMP.

Then I'll try a new game without those mods and await for new releases.

Thanks for both the post and your Awesome mod.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:42 PM, bicobus said:

An issue with Fenris and player werewolf (dunno if it applies to general werewolves too): when on a lustful hunt, the prey can be chosen from the world pool. It's not limited by diplomatic range or realm. From what I could gather, it is a DW:R issue but since you made some changes to the werewolf behavior I cannot be certain.

Also if Fenris exists in the world and the player's ruler is female, Fenris will rape the PC every 5 years. That too should be weighted against the diplomatic range or limited to neighboring realms. It may also a bit silly for fenris to rape his own kin (other werewolves), especially if the player started with "rise of the pack".

I am 97% sure this isn't mine; however, it is possible I am missing something in mine that is triggering it.  A search for werewolves in my decisions folder only has 1 decision, which could have been the culpret except the AI is fitlered to self so it should be only player usable.  I'll keep my eye open for anything else that might be triggering it and I'll try to go through DW:R and see if I can find it there.

use_werewolf_bitch = {
		filter = realm
		ai_target_filter = self