[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

On 12/16/2021 at 12:00 AM, Frisky Kitsune said:

Could you post your error.log?

I run many mods and also modify for my own use as I go, not sure how much of use it'd be. But I did some investigating on my own and found that "race" is probably outdated as a scope check, and I replaced every instance in the mod with "graphical_culture" (whole word only). Dunno, there might be other things which I'll look into if I'm bothered, probably.

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 9:41 PM, GegaHex said:

With the fixes, my game crashes if I use the AGOT mod

Works fine without it
Is there any way to make these compatible?

This mod is a mess already so I'd advise stopping trying. I haven't been able to get those random crashes out of my game so yeah, I'm giving up on it. I've tried but couldn't find the cause and they get more frequent as the game goes on. I'll try without the mod I guess.

7 hours ago, dunnosomerandomname said:

This mod is a mess already so I'd advise stopping trying. I haven't been able to get those random crashes out of my game so yeah, I'm giving up on it. I've tried but couldn't find the cause and they get more frequent as the game goes on. I'll try without the mod I guess.

I dont experience random crashes without the AGOT mod, but with it the game crashes the second I start the game
This is like one of the only mods for ck2 that has good gay shit + other fun kinks so I'd like to make it work somehow

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 10:40 PM, GegaHex said:

I dont experience random crashes without the AGOT mod, but with it the game crashes the second I start the game
This is like one of the only mods for ck2 that has good gay shit + other fun kinks so I'd like to make it work somehow

Can you post the error.log? Might be something in there that might help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 7:21 AM, Frisky Kitsune said:

Let's say I got it to start without removing any files at least ... the item shop, random world and shattered world are not working ... I guess since the 2 new worlds are a new feature after DP has been been abandoned already, it "just" somehow needs to be included in the mod. The northwolf seeding and breeding is definitely working and so are the stables.

The rest I didn't have time to test yet.

Basically the inari religion needed holy sites and there were some calls (has_temple) that don't exist anymore after the game update ... those made it crash on load. Just getting rid of those calls did the trick...if I can find the time I might start to try to replace those calls with a more modern version than just getting rid of them.

If you want to give it a shot, I attached the modified files.

"NoxDPA-holy_sites.txt" goes into <mod>/common/landed_titles , the other 2 in <mod>/common/religions ... I used mod version 0.0.1.0.2

NoxDPA-holy_sites.txt 1.34 kB · 147 downloads NodDPA-revised_shinto_religions.txt 7.15 kB · 149 downloads NoxDPA-religions.txt 2.47 kB · 146 downloads

thank! your truly doing the lords work ?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...