The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

Fresh install' date=' new character. Did put a few mods in beyond what I need for SSG (but no Animated Prostitution this time, since there were errors in my log for that last time). Was able to get the quest no problem.

Only issue was still that Teija wasn't tied down. I have FINS 3 now instead of 2.1. Could that be the issue? (I did run the Generate Fins program after install).

[/quote']

Actually, yes. I never did get around to updating SSG for FNIS 3.0 let along 3.1. I'll make that a job for the weekend, I think.

DocClox/Everyone - looks like Fuz Ro d-oh has been updated as of July 20. Just noticed it today' date=' I haven't had a chance to test it with SSG 4.2. Didn't see any notes about it so I thought I'd leave one.

[/quote']

i did try' date=' and it seems to work good for me

[/quote']

Good to know. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you get the PC slavery in soon... It's one thing that was always missing from the slavery mods for the two Bethesda Fallout games.

Soon as I can :)

Meanwhile' date=' check out Sewer Slave for NV. There's a load of other cool stuff coming up as well using the Sexout Slavery system that I haven't had a chance to play yet.

I recommend you check out tryouts by loogie for the fallout games, it's not perfect but definitely worth checking out

That too :)

I've tried finding the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe on the Nexus and by doing google searches and have been unable to find it. google just sends me to the nexus but no joy there. still no idea where to find it.

Download FNIS 3.1, install it, then look in Data\Tools

how can i get this od to ork? i got everything i need and i have win7 any help?

Install everything, make sure the mod is checked in your mod manager and talk to innkeepers in Whiterun hold. One of them should have a conversation option that starts "What's happening? Anything interesting going on?" That's the lead in.

If you have a current bandit quest (kill the bandit leader/dragon/giant/forsworn dude at location X) then you might need to finish that before it will kick off. Also there's a random element in which bar gets the bounty notice, so you may need to check a few of them.

okies...

I just thought it either died, or you all went into "no communication" like the Guys that do the Aether Mod for Minecraft >.<

when it comes to Mods I'm looking forward too, for skyrim, it's this mod, and an update to a weapon mod to also include Dragonbone...

Glad to see it's not dead though, sorry for poking ^^;

I have a question about the animations. I have the Secunda's watch installed along with AP, FNIS, and Fuz ro d'oh. Teija is not tied to the table but simply standing next to it. When I commit the rape, it is just a fade to black and then the description block, no animations. Is it supposed to be that way?

I have a question about the animations. I have the Secunda's watch installed along with AP' date=' FNIS, and Fuz ro d'oh. Teija is not tied to the table but simply standing next to it. When I commit the rape, it is just a fade to black and then the description block, no animations. Is it supposed to be that way?

[/quote']

FNIS needs to installed very specificly. Also, in the file there should be an exe called GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. Be sure to run that after you get both FNIS and SSG installed.

I have FNIS installed and have run the generateFNISforusers.exe. it doesnt find secunda's watch but does find the animation for AP. i am running it through SKSE' date=' current version 1.7.7.0 or whatever it is. Not sure what you mean by "very specifically"

[/quote']

Sounds like you did everything correctly, I know the animations are a bit finicky right now, it might just be because its an early pre-release version.

dont forget to install sexrimresource.esm beta... ssg needs some of the framework there to work, or will.

so you will want to be in the habbit of checking sexrim release/updates: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9843

also, some things were messed up a little with 1.7 update and the patch so those things will need to be fixed... currently with ssg the girl wont be tide down to the table in the proper idle position for some reason, that will be looked at soon along with the lag issues attached to what there is of the questline.

and yea its all beta right now, still trying to get as much stuff into place as possible and get the basics working right before moving on to other things.

I have FNIS installed and have run the generateFNISforusers.exe. it doesnt find secunda's watch but does find the animation for AP. i am running it through SKSE' date=' current version 1.7.7.0 or whatever it is. Not sure what you mean by "very specifically"

[/quote']

if it doesn't find Secunda's Watch then that's the problem. It might be worth re-installing the mod and re-running the user generation tool and see if it picks up the SSG animations this time. If not, we'll need to work out where your animations got to.

[edit]

[spoiler=A bit of eyecandy]

Sexrim_Tester_Lobby.jpg

Not only is she in the wrong place, but it looks like she's expecting to be disciplined becuase of it.

[spoiler=A bit of eyecandy]

Sexrim_Tester_Lobby.jpg

Not only is she in the wrong place' date=' but it looks like she's expecting to be disciplined becuase of it.

[/quote']

That set... it reminds me SO MUCH of the "Bondage Witch project" "Bangle Cuffs"

Set of dancer bangles that double as lockable pose cuffs... Second Life thing. Approval here ^^

as a side note, the biggest thigns I want to play with, are some of the creatures... the Slaver's guild is alright, and I'm looking forward to the Bondage, but I REALLY want to try out those slimes in Blackreach, and some of those flowers.

Also, I wasn't aware there was another thread for this mod... I found the Wiki by accident, and I've been poking around this thread and the wiki... checked that thread, but it's hard to keep an eye on it, personally, lot of comments there >.<

[/quote']

I didn't know about the sexrim test. Ran it, FNIS now picks up Secunda's watch but still no animation for it. I get the animations in the Sexrim_test cell, but can't interact there for some reason. when I hit the 'E' button over them for talk like it says, they only greet me.

Figured out something. I put on Dibella amulet and now it seems to work for me.