The Skyrim Slavers' Guild

Scenic Carriages were fun for a while, but then for one reason or another they stopped working for me. I would talk to the driver, money would not get charged and I would not go anywhere.

Uninstalling the mod completely broke all sorts of carriages for me at that point.

One thing that might be fun would be to capitalise on the instability of the carts. We use a cart once and let it turn over, and thereby drop the PC into a world of trouble.

After that we'd have a good excuse not to offer further cart transport ("after last time, I didn't think you'd want me to lay on a cart") and maybe layer find some diagrams for some sort of floating cart-without-wheels. A bit like the dwemer skyship mod, only with a ceiling height of about four feet. And a lot smaller. And needing something (or someone) to pull it forward. :)

Well, it's a possibility, anyway.

yea, i remember both of those mods... the reasons i wasnt particularly interested in them is because of stability problems with the engine.

they can still be looked at from a 'what not to do' perspective though lol.

chris was working on something for the smaller 'fruit'/hand-cart things... it seemed to be stable, granted the wheels didnt turn. i think for the bigger wagons (personal) and travel wagons (outside major cities) it would be more beneficial to use that as a kind of starting point... taking the meshes etc. and building up the movements to keep it stable as skeleton/bones are added and movements refined.

i am of course assuming that this is what chris (i think its chris anyways) did, since the wheels didnt turn so he has a basic skeleton and attachment nodes or something for it.

maybe doc can have him give a tutorial/explanation or something on how he is doing his thing.

This probably would only apply to someone you would want to transport somewhat forcefully, but if someone created a barrel object that you could equip with it treated like a bow, you could temporarily save the individual as an arrow, haul them to wherever you needed, then "fire" them to bring them back into the world. (Mostly suggested because of the opportunity for "do a barrel roll jokes," this could be absurdly complicated to do if its possible.)

Another vehicle to consider, especially for those that abuse magic, a magic carpet, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20537

This probably would only apply to someone you would want to transport somewhat forcefully' date=' but if someone created a barrel object that you could equip with it treated like a bow, you could temporarily save the individual as an arrow, haul them to wherever you needed, then "fire" them to bring them back into the world. [/quote']

Heheh. mounting it as a a bow would be good. Although I still think it could work as a garment, done right.

Another vehicle to consider' date=' especially for those that abuse magic, a magic carpet, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20537

[/quote']

Yeah, there's some really cool vehicles coming out now they've worked out how to move an object and make actors go with it.

I wonder if we could make a cart that actually floated above the ground and where the wheels were just effects or something.

In all honesty I'd just be happy enough to lug around someone over the PC's shoulder with or without a sack' date='

I have very simple tastes :P

[/quote']

I think I share them :)

I suppose it could be done the same way we do the animation. if we can get the collision box out of the way we could position the girl on the actor's shoulder with an idle or two, for movement and standing still. We can specify a constant offset to keep her in place.

It would be glitchy though. that displaced collision box is still going to collide with things in dungeons and the like, and that's going to get the girl suddenly displaced off to the side. I can have an OnUpdate loop that keeps putting her back of course.

On the otherhand, a sack that looks like a naked girl in a bag could be set up as armour and equiped the same way. It would move with the player and share his collision box.

So it might not be quite as much fun, but it's potentially a better solution :)

lmao, i just thought of something really weird:

a 'baby' carrier... specially made for slaves...

the legs would be attached to the thighs along with the arms/hands, the pack would of course have different options.

double dildo detachable to allow free use.

not sure why that came to mind, guess it was the 'over the shoulder' thing or something lol.

lmao' date=' i just thought of something really weird:

a 'baby' carrier... specially made for slaves...

the legs would be attached to the thighs along with the arms/hands, the pack would of course have different options.

double dildo detachable to allow free use.

not sure why that came to mind, guess it was the 'over the shoulder' thing or something lol.

[/quote']

Sounds fun - reminds me of some "cat carrier" i have seen on the web (see pic)...

Put slave into a hogtie and attach this as handle and there you go ;)

fighting the stumble-bum way...

on a side note, after im done/finished with the male horse i think im going to take a club to the vamp lord/lady meshes and maybe a few others while im at it... beat em for a while and see what i can do.

edit:

that cat carrier is very disturbing... and hilarious, but mostly disturbing.

i would like to know what kind of weirdo would actually try something like that with their cat... well, expecting to live through the experience anyways.

fighting the stumble-bum way...

It would certainly mess up my usual style of fighting. Mind you my usual style is "run away' date=' hide, run away some more, sneak back up on them, stab someone in the back, run away again".

on a side note, after im done/finished with the male horse i think im going to take a club to the vamp lord/lady meshes and maybe a few others while im at it... beat em for a while and see what i can do.

Sounds fun :)

that cat carrier is very disturbing... and hilarious' date=' but mostly disturbing.

i would like to know what kind of weirdo would actually try something like that with their cat... well, expecting to live through the experience anyways.

[/quote']

I know what you mean. I have enough trouble getting ours to wear collars.

I suppose it could be done the same way we do the animation. if we can get the collision box out of the way we could position the girl on the actor's shoulder with an idle or two' date=' for movement and standing still. We can specify a constant offset to keep her in place.

It would be glitchy though. that displaced collision box is still going to collide with things in dungeons and the like, and that's going to get the girl suddenly displaced off to the side. I can have an OnUpdate loop that keeps putting her back of course.

On the otherhand, a sack that looks like a naked girl in a bag could be set up as armour and equiped the same way. It would move with the player and share his collision box.

So it might not be quite as much fun, but it's potentially a better solution :)

[/quote']

I'd prefer without 'naked girl in bag' armors if possible.

About collision box. If it'll collide with things, does girl gonna disappear and appear somewhere else or just fall off from player like she should? If later, I'd suggest to leave it that way - it'll be more realistic. That'll make player be more accurate - aside from having to pick up girl again and again falling girl could (should) make noise and attract attention from enemies when player's sneaking past them.

Oh, there's so much interactions with that! carrying girl on shoulder makes one hand impossible to use, since player'd have to support her, so player'd have to drop her if he want to use two-handed weapons or bow. While sneaking past enemies if girl senses someone nearby she would struggle and moan to attract attention; player can calm her down (if not fast enough - after dealing with guards/bandits) by hitting her couple times with bare hands (hitting with weapons I think will ruin atmosphere; so to prevent that - make weapon hits to girls in bounded state deadly)

And I hope you ain't gonna make 'Mount on Shoulder' spell or some other crap. That's single thing in many mods that piss me off the most. They just have to make countless amount of rings and spells and whatnot to make their mods workable.

... Sorry about that. That just really got on my nerves.

P.S. BTW, what did you decide about voices?

I'd prefer without 'naked girl in bag' armors if possible.

Well' date=' it wouldn't be an armour in the sense of removing whatever you'd wear normally; it would be an add-on using a spare slot. It'd probably conflict with something, somewhere, but nothing in a vanilla slot.

Better of course would be to make the bag a weapon like chris did in his test. But I don't think I can cope with it being weilded like a sword. If we could change the animation so the bag was on the shoulder (and so fire dropped it as was already suggested) that would solve many problems. But I have no idea how to go about that.

About collision box. If it'll collide with things, does girl gonna disappear and appear somewhere else or just fall off from player like she should?

Well, she'd kind of skitter away diagonally for an arbitrary distance until she found somewhere that wasn't in collision, and then she'd try and follow on again, bobbing along in mid air as though she was on your shoulder as she tried to catch back up again. I don't know a way to detect collision displacement, so I couldn't easily catch the event and cancel the animation.

Also, her collision box probably wouldn't be quite where you'd expect, so she'd collide with things you wouldn't expect, and probably clip through things that should bump her. More a problem in dungeons than outside, but still needs to be considered.

Oh' date=' there's so much interactions with that! carrying girl on shoulder makes one hand impossible to use, since player'd have to support her, so player'd have to drop her if he want to use two-handed weapons or bow.

[/quote']

Yeah, I was going to add two fake weapons for "one handed sack" and "two handed sack" with both of them equipping the sack to a body node and (if possible) moving one or both hands to a carry position. I figure a two handed grip is less tiring and lets you move faster. But to fight well, you'd need to drop your burden.

While sneaking past enemies if girl senses someone nearby she would struggle and moan to attract attention; player can calm her down (if not fast enough - after dealing with guards/bandits) by hitting her couple times with bare hands (hitting with weapons I think will ruin atmosphere; so to prevent that - make weapon hits to girls in bounded state deadly)

Speechcraft in towns is going to be useful for guards. I've got some nice lines in mind for the player persuading the guards that there isn't anything interesting in his bag :)

Good slaver skills will help too. A well bound and gagged girl isn't going to be able to do much anyway :)

And I hope you ain't gonna make 'Mount on Shoulder' spell or some other crap. That's single thing in many mods that piss me off the most. They just have to make countless amount of rings and spells and whatnot to make their mods workable.

I'm not sure what that is' date=' so it's hard to say if I'm going to do it or not. But whatever I do, I don't want the player to have to mess around with spells or rings to make it work.

P.S. BTW, what did you decide about voices?

I've got a got a call out for voice actors for a couple of scenes in Valtheim Holdfast. We've got one voice recorded, one on its way, and three up for grabs.

If you want to have a go, the scripts are here. We have Hrard; Jolgar is spoken form, and I can use vanilla assets for the dog. The others are all currently fair game :)

What kind of voices you looking for on the others' date=' im pretty sure I can manipulate my voice a bit more if needed

[/quote']

Could you manage an Arnie style voice for the second bandit in the first scene, do you think?

"He's an ellfff. I dohnnt like elffs!"

"I vaaant his woo-mann!"

OK, that's way, way over the top, but you get the idea.

What kind of voices you looking for on the others' date=' im pretty sure I can manipulate my voice a bit more if needed

[/quote']

Could you manage an Arnie style voice for the second bandit in the first scene, do you think?

"He's an ellfff. I dohnnt like elffs!"

"I vaaant his woo-mann!"

OK, that's way, way over the top, but you get the idea.

I can give it a try, had a go at odmings lines as well see what you think.

I'll give the second bandit a try too, though it might be easier with a russian twang than a german one

I can give it a try' date=' had a go at odmings lines as well see what you think.

[/quote']

Not bad. Kind of reminds me of a pre-House Hugh Laurie :)

I'll give the second bandit a try too' date=' though it might be easier with a russian twang than a german one

[/quote']

OK, that would work for me too :)

Not bad. Kind of reminds me of a pre-House Hugh Laurie :)

I'll give the second bandit a try too' date=' though it might be easier with a russian twang than a german one

[/quote']

OK, that would work for me too :)

Couldn't quite get the german twang of with the dialogue lines, So I went for russian instead, heres the end result.

I've got a got a call out for voice actors for a couple of scenes in Valtheim Holdfast. We've got one voice recorded' date=' one on its way, and three up for grabs.

If you want to have a go, the scripts are here. We have Hrard; Jolgar is spoken form, and I can use vanilla assets for the dog. The others are all currently fair game :)

Nah. Sorry, but I'll pass. English is not my native language, so there's gonna be a terrible accent.

Just had some ideas in case you've got troubles in this matter.

---------------------------------------

I have no idea why it's doubleposting. Deleting my post just erase second one too..

I've got a got a call out for voice actors for a couple of scenes in Valtheim Holdfast. We've got one voice recorded' date=' one on its way, and three up for grabs.

Nah. Sorry, but I'll pass. English is not my native language, so there's gonna be a terrible accent.

Just had some ideas in case you've got troubles in this matter.

------------------------------------

I have no idea why it's doubleposting. Deleting one post just erases other one too..